Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd July 2009, 18:36   #2266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
So two more vehicles to Jehangir's car collection!!

Beedi company?!! I hope that's not a joke
Kaja Beedi collection itself shows it aint a Joke
Old 3rd July 2009, 21:56   #2267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
did any one spotted the newest cayene in thrissur (i mean the white one) is that cayenne S ? , I spotted it but i was not able to check the badge on that
I spotted the same near East fort last Sunday, Heard it belongs to the Star pipes owner.

We Trichur BHPians were on a stroll near east fort when we spotted this "For Regn" car.
Old 4th July 2009, 18:32   #2268
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
Spotted actor Mukesh's X3 last week
Are you sure that its Mukesh's car. I also saw a similar X3 at hotel south park last weak. Is it PY regd?

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th July 2009 at 01:29. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 4th July 2009, 19:54   #2269
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post

Are you sure that its Mukesh's car. I also saw a similar X3 at hotel south park last weak. Is it PY regd?

yes indeed,he was actually looking forward to buy Montero but finally he settled for the BMW.

took this pic when he came to kanakakunnu palace for morning walk.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th July 2009 at 01:29. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 8th July 2009, 00:18   #2270
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this W220 S320 CDI with AMG exhaust pipes & AMG badges. Also have a beautiful alloys. Even though its owned by a guy from Calicut, this car is rarely seen in the city as his business is at Coimbatore.

An old gen Volvo 760 wagon seen couple of days back in front of Ghandhi Park, Cherooty Road. It was laying at the same spot for 2-3 days as if it was broke down. It was poorly kept & there was lot of rest on the body. Sorry for poor photos, I couldn't snap rest days as it was heavily raining.

Two new 730Ld has hit the roads of Calicut, unfortunetly both are white & the first new 730Ld was delivered in Chavakkad for an NRI, that was also white. Couple of X6s are expected in Calicut, one is red & other is white.

Along with Mukesh another black X3 has hit Calicut, he & Mukesh are close friends.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-21062009002.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-21062009.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26062009001.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-26062009.jpg  

hanmust is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th July 2009, 14:32   #2271
BHPian

Heard there is a new Green Range Rover in Chavakkad. Any pics?
Old 8th July 2009, 17:49   #2272
BHPian

Came across a small garage but near Guruvayur. Spotted many Mercs there, all for service. Owner of the service center is said to be an expert with Merc and BMW in his small service station. Met the guy and got my car also serviced there, so spotted some antiques and few Mercs.
Old 8th July 2009, 18:57   #2273
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
Heard there is a new Green Range Rover in Chavakkad. Any pics?
Ya, what you heard is true. But the car is mostly at Chennai, one of my best friend had a drive in it, but he couldn't snap as it was at nite. It's British Green & is MP/MH regn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Came across a small garage but near Guruvayur. Spotted many Mercs there, all for service. Owner of the service center is said to be an expert with Merc and BMW in his small service station. Met the guy and got my car also serviced there, so spotted some antiques and few Mercs.
The garage is famous for decades & was releaf for most of the luxury car owners at that time. Infact, still there are many owners who take their cars to him for service & repairs.
Old 12th July 2009, 07:56   #2274
Senior - BHPian

Went to calicut for 4 days.Saw 2 Land Cruisers[Black and one white],few E classes and one S class,4 BMWs,a white Passat and few Toyota Tercel,Starlet and Corsa. Surprising thing was that all 4 BMWs i saw was 530ds.
Best thing was an old beauty i spotted in a house.Went inside the gate to ask whether i can take a few snap and rang the bell,but no one turned up.Took 2 pics anyways,not sure someone has already spotted this. Pics will follow.
Old 12th July 2009, 15:25   #2275
BHPian

Quote:
Ya, what you heard is true. But the car is mostly at Chennai, one of my best friend had a drive in it, but he couldn't snap as it was at nite. It's British Green & is MP/MH regn.

@hanmust - good to hear that you know about Chennai's green Rangie, its actually a RR Sport. I've seen it on numerous occassions. quite a fast car. Its got a roof rack that doesn't go well with the rest of it... you can see pictures on the Chennai thread, posted by nickatnite. Carries MP plates (the new Utsav high security, tamper proof one)

Last edited by v12 : 12th July 2009 at 15:30.
Old 12th July 2009, 19:26   #2276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Went to calicut for 4 days.Saw 2 Land Cruisers[Black and one white],few E classes and one S class,4 BMWs,a white Passat and few Toyota Tercel,Starlet and Corsa. Surprising thing was that all 4 BMWs i saw was 530ds.
Best thing was an old beauty i spotted in a house.Went inside the gate to ask whether i can take a few snap and rang the bell,but no one turned up.Took 2 pics anyways,not sure someone has already spotted this. Pics will follow.
Do you mean the white Triumph roadster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post
@hanmust - good to hear that you know about Chennai's green Rangie, its actually a RR Sport. I've seen it on numerous occassions. quite a fast car. Its got a roof rack that doesn't go well with the rest of it... you can see pictures on the Chennai thread, posted by nickatnite. Carries MP plates (the new Utsav high security, tamper proof one)
Ya, I've seen the photos in Chennai thread!
Old 12th July 2009, 19:29   #2277
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Do you mean the white Triumph roadster?
Yeah Hanmust,it is Triumph.
Old 12th July 2009, 19:39   #2278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Yeah Hanmust,it is Triumph.
Ya, that house is near my site & I often see it. Once I've been to the house & was told that the owner is out of India on a assigment & the car is kept so for last couple of years. If I'm not wrong I've posted the pics of the same in this same thread a couple of years back.

Recently I met a guy when I took my old Merc Compact (W114/5) to fill A/c gas, he told that the Triumph is owned by brother & he bought it from a famous doctor. But after he bought he hardly used the car!
Old 13th July 2009, 09:19   #2279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Dudes, as I said earlier, he will make any of his car look different, here is his new Q7 fitted with a 22" KHAN alloys. He was waiting for the tyre to come, otherwise he would have fitted it before he take the delivery.
Hope you all remember 22" Kahn wheel on my friend's Q7, but sadly those alloys was broken. Now he replaced it with a new & more beautiful set of 22" Kahn wheels. SAw it when I went to his home last day. Other cars at his yard where S320 CDI & Land Cruiser. Sorry for poor foto.

Another friend's S320 CDI & a out of city S350 (w220)
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-11072009007.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-11072009008.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-12072009.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-12072009003.jpg  

Old 13th July 2009, 12:11   #2280
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ya, that house is near my site & I often see it. If I'm not wrong I've posted the pics of the same in this same thread a couple of years back.
Oh so you stay that side of the town.I was sure someone would have posted the pics as anyone who travels on that road will notice that beauty. Wanted to take interior pics too,but my bad luck :( Any other biggies in the same garage?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks