Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2009, 00:28   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
“It would be a shame to pass through life without entering a Rolls-Royce Phantom at least once.” - Jeremy Clarkson

Thanks to the Mobile Store's promotion for making it happen!!
Sorry, but (IMHO) it should be an offense to post pictures of this particular specimen. Nothing against you Rubicon, just my thoughts.
The Cayman S looks SWEET!!!
Old 20th July 2009, 10:05   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post
Sorry, but (IMHO) it should be an offense to post pictures of this particular specimen. Nothing against you Rubicon, just my thoughts.
Very true…. But the only consolation is that “they dint screw up the interior as they have done with the exterior
Old 10th August 2009, 15:09   #78
BHPian

Phantom_chennai

guys,

i came across this phantom last thursday in front of ascendas tech park, just parked behind my swift, really stunned on seeing the beast & confused on seeing the mobile store stickers all around.
waat a size!! but missed the oppurtunity in getting a ride,
the same day evening i surfed the net & found they offer rides to one & all, but didnt know where to spot it again. any not going to miss out anymore..
Old 10th August 2009, 15:13   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madan80 View Post
I saw another one... a brown RR, i was heading to work, and from the bus i spotted a dark brown, TN plates (i think) Well, this month is RR month for me! 2 days in a row, two different RRs. Yippie!
hey madan, i believe the brown rr that you saw should be that of MGM'S owner, i have seen it parked @ their RK salai office...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks