Team-BHP - Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/31302-red-porsche-carrera-gt-mumbai-edit-silver-one-visiting-well-2.html)

If it is indeed the GT, it possibly is here for a short while, and could very well be this exact one owned by our rich Arab friends:

Source: exoticspotter

If it's India-registered, all the better!

Sucks since there aren't any pics yet.

I doubt it will sport Indian regn, I think they come in LHD only. Though I did remember reading somewhere of a RHD conversion for 20k USD or something.

Whhaaattttt!!!!oh god,it cant be get better than this .
CGT in bombai thats amazing news.is it here for ACI upcoming show??

OK, What if Porsche themselves have it here for a while to showcase their talent at the autoshow hmm?

Quite possible.....But where are the forums photographers.??

just saw the carrera gt in red it was being driven into the porsche dealership,as someone already mentioned above it true,it here for display apparently,its an lhd,spotted it at 10:30pm 13/11/2007,it was slowly being taken into the showroom..cheers...happy revvin..!

whoa...so it is true..finally..a proper hyper car in town

ok guys i shall be comming down just to see it at the showroom. you can expect pictures soon of the car.

CGTs only come in LHD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 625601)
:confused: thats nice to know dippy
but is the car bought by and indian and is here to stay or has it come on carnet?

OMG OMG OMG WHOAZA NICE SPOTTING stupid:
but on another note whats carnet??

Holy crap! Could it be down as a special invite for the Autocar Show I wonder? Also, I think I remember reading that you can get the CGT in any colour and any trim you want.

*Pinches self*. Someone has taste.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 625731)
OK, What if Porsche themselves have it here for a while to showcase their talent at the autoshow hmm?

Smart comment. With their peddar road showroom opening soon, this could be a company import for promo purposes.

Bombay guys, someone please snoop around the showroom and try to get some pics for the rest of us.

I went through this post twice just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Man oh man! Wonder how the V10 would sound @ 8000rpm. Am salivating already!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 625592)
Please let it not be a Hoax

All in favour say Aaaaamen

Aaaaamen!!!!!

this is BIG news!!!

gosh!! i still can't believe it...but still CGT in red:Frustrati

well it doesn't suit my taste(i dont like ketchup anyway)
but color doesn't matter!!! whats matters is the proper PORSCHE has finnally aarived!!:Cheering:

cheers