Team-BHP - Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/31302-red-porsche-carrera-gt-mumbai-edit-silver-one-visiting-well-3.html)

Whoa A Carrera GT :Shockked:, Could somebody please take some pics and post it here... Would love to hear the exhaust note of that car... One of my Fav...

here comes a 100 page thread with mostly only one page of pics if anytime soon.

Don't anyone of you dudes know someone in the dealership, or have a Porsche, or know of someone with a Porsche. Just arm yourselves with a camera and get there already! Had I been in Bombay, I'd be all over that showroom like a collapsed tent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 626343)
Don't anyone of you dudes know someone in the dealership, or have a Porsche, or know of someone with a Porsche. Just arm yourselves with a camera and get there already! Had I been in Bombay, I'd be all over that showroom like a collapsed tent.

Work in progress my friend :)

The car has come to be displayed in the opening of the showroom at Huges Road. It has come on Carnet and will be sent back after 11 months.

i wonder why they brought this car for display anyway i think all the carrera GT's have been sold
i believe no one can buy this car now

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 626760)
i wonder why they brought this car for display anyway i think all the carrera GT's have been sold
i believe no one can buy this car now

arent cgt's in production????

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 626763)
arent cgt's in production????

Nope.. the production has stopped afaik..

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsyde (Post 625511)
did the CGT ever come out in red? if it did and there is one in mumbai...... wow!

yes it did...in fact i think back in 2004/2005 , i think autocar had a super car comparo between carerra GT, enzo and SLR MCLAREN... where there was a red CGT, ENZO and i think a black SLR....

Hey,

Just spotted the car half hour ago behind slowly reversed into the kemps corner showroom. Did not get a chance to stop and take pics as I was in a hurry. Was red in colour and looked mind blowing.

Viper

Wow..!!! Thats great news..!!
Who's manish in Mumbai?:p

Ok so who's arranging for a test drive now ! lol:

The showroom was under construction till a few days back, will drive by it tonight hope they keep the lights on at night.

i jut saw the car inside the showroom.. longer than i expected. the top half is covered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper
Just spotted the car half hour ago behind slowly reversed into the kemps corner showroom. Did not get a chance to stop and take pics as I was in a hurry. Was red in colour and looked mind blowing.

Was there too. Sadly didn't hear it. Took some pics, will post them later :) don't have the bluetooth device right now.

So, is it down on carnet or what?