Team-BHP - Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Red Porsche Carrera GT in Mumbai. EDIT: Silver one visiting as well... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/31302-red-porsche-carrera-gt-mumbai-edit-silver-one-visiting-well-6.html)

Quote:

Nics pic! It sure looks good in red.Its actually much lower in height that I had though.
Pic?! There are more >> here. See them.

Wow Baby.... so its a demo model..... has any one really baught it or the talk are in progress...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinner (Post 629249)
Wow Baby.... so its a demo model..... has any one really baught it or the talk are in progress...

No sinner it is not a demo model, but a display model. it belongs to Porsche itself and not to an individual and would be used for their shows and other promotional agenda's.
the car is not for sale as it would have come on carnet and would be taken out of the country as soon as it has served its purpose. it is also a LHD which is not permissible by our import laws.

Damn she's hot!!
Hope she'll still be there when i come down in end Dec.

So I'm guessing the Pune guys will get to se it when the Pune Showroom opens..

Thank you dudes. She's a right beaut.

some more pics of Porsche CGT ....

Snapfish: Share:Registration

ENJOY!! :D

DAYYUUM......you mumbai guys are so lucky.!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumbaiya (Post 626689)
The car has come to be displayed in the opening of the showroom at Huges Road. It has come on Carnet and will be sent back after 11 months.

OOh thats good news!!

Mumbaiya - Where will the car be kept (which part of town? (or country?)) for those months?

cya
R

Hey guys, was passing by the porsche showroom today and saw the red beauty in the flesh :Shockked: , DAMN !!! she was gud. BTW saw a lotta people in the showroom also, looked like some kinda event was going on. There were a lotta firangs taking pics and having drinks around the red beast. Outsinde there was a yellow porsche, 911 or carrera donno which one and two cayennes, one black outside and a shining white one insidenext to the carrera gt. Folks at home said there was something on the news about it. Anybody have any idea what was the event? Was it the introduction or opening of the showroom??? Sorry couldn't get pics as was in a cab n couldnt get the phone out in time. Will be going there tomorrow, will try to take pics. BTW check the showroom out at night..The red beast just shines and looks like hot as hell :D

Note from the Support Staff: Thread merged with existing.

Hey kids,

Tonight (Nov 20, 2007) was the grand opening of the new Porsche Centre Mumbai. Here are some pics of the Carrera GT at the event, pics were taken when most of the people left the venue. Didn't want 12 year old Akshay in my pics!

all the pics are here

enjoy,

The Carrera GT belongs to the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen and the car will be going back in a couple weeks.

the only porsche worth owning besides the cayanne turbo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by car_phreak (Post 632955)
I forgot to mention that the Carrera GT belongs to the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen and the car will be going back in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the pictures Car_Phreak. Any shots of the Cayenne next to it? Were there any other cars in the showroom? Any Merchandise Available?

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent4ferrari (Post 634155)
the only porsche worth owning besides the cayanne turbo.

Even the 997 Turbo ain't good enough?

For this price,i would prefer a ferrari or a lambo than this carrera gt...i dont really like the design of this model..