Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3342-exclusive-pics-hummer-h2-mumbai-pune-15.html)

Whenever I've seen this car, it was always dusty. Wonder if its intentional (SUV look) or it genuinely gets soo dirty in the rains OR its not cleant often?

Quote:

Originally Posted by car crazy kid
that car dosent look so dusty.

The grille shows how dusty it is.

However, the dirtier the better...these are rugged vehicles that should never be cleaned. Well, the H2 isn't all that rugged, as opposed to the H1, but you know what I mean. A Hummer's a Hummer.

Folks,
Saturday aftrenoon saw a black h2 with an MH -6 number plate at Ballard estate and the same evening at the Airport saw a black h2, number plate ending with H2

i think these h2 guys leave it dirty on purpose...it looks rough..looks mean to them i gues...

Right on man... an Offroader is suppose to look dirty to give that Macho feal...

i have definitely seen a hummer in bombay juhu... its not red though... yellow but looks smashing.. its always cruising around 10th road at around 8 pm or so

saw the h2 with the H2 no. close to vie lounge last friday.
also saw a 911, a M3 and atleast a dozen cayyenes the very same day in south bbay.

in the afternoon that day saw the yamaha mt01 on the alpha road too

Hey guys.. saw a weird colured Hummer H2 in Thane last week with MH-04 Regn.. dint see the pics of these H2 anywhere..

Regards,
Mav!

Pune's Yellow hummer (with the number ending in 2) can be seen in and around Kothrud these days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajo (Post 390182)
Pune's Yellow hummer (with the number ending in 2) can be seen in and around Kothrud these days.

Considering what I saw of Pune's roads on sunday I would say a Hummer is a very good choice of vehicle for the conditions :p

black with H2 plate-builders car whos office is at jogeshwari highway,the G1- is the globus guys.N H2s'are good for most cities nowadays..

yup i have seen yellow hummi in kothrud.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick5490 (Post 390175)
Hey guys.. saw a weird colured Hummer H2 in Thane last week with MH-04 Regn.. dint see the pics of these H2 anywhere..

Regards,
Mav!

Hello Mav,
There is an orange colored H2 (Limited edition, t.v.s in the back and stuff) in Ahmedabad. I haven't seen it in person, so not sure if it is the same color as the one you posted. But I have seen other orange H2s elsewhere, and I'm thinking it is different (more orange than bronze).

Here are the pics of the Yellow Hummer in Pune. It had come to Darshan Tyres in Kothrud for a tyre change I think.

Tyre change so soon?? It hasn't been long since he got this vehicle. If he indeed came for a tyre change then I assume the car comes with some real soft rubber.