Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3342-exclusive-pics-hummer-h2-mumbai-pune-16.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 390698)
Tyre change so soon?? It hasn't been long since he got this vehicle. If he indeed came for a tyre change then I assume the car comes with some real soft rubber.

Dunno what exactly was going on. Because they were taking off the front left tyre. Maybe he'd got a puncture or something.

Consider that fact that the tyre will require balancing as well...

Exactly EVO, and I doubt whether these guys have the right equipment to do so?

Offtopic: Which is the best alignment balancing center in Pune?

OK guys, just back from carter road and i still cannot believe what i saw. Was standing near CCD, saw an H2 cumin down from pali hill, thought it must be the regular black one..but something was different about it. I saw xenons on the H2, waited for it to come closer....was a LHD..waited..saw a KUWAIT number plate. It passed me, i was stunned...it had 22-24inch bling alloys, the whole car was full of bling stuff. The colour of the H2 was shiny with kind of a bluish tinge i guess. Thats not all, he took a left and pressed the pedal, and i hear a grunting exhaust note. It was simply stunning, never seen anything like that before. Immediately called up dippy and told him about it.

Any idea about this particular one???????

i ve seen one h2 around 4,5 mounts ago which was scorted by 2,3 cars dont know if this the same one one or not i saw it at east street

Payam if it was Yellow then the one posted above is what you saw.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 390760)
Exactly EVO, and I doubt whether these guys have the right equipment to do so?

Offtopic: Which is the best alignment balancing center in Pune?

Premchand Ratanchand at Aundh opp. Seasons Hotel.. The latest equipment for alignment and balancing is there... And yes at Darshan Balancing is not a problem.. the machines are good and can be used for any car whether a Fiat or a Ferrari...

Breaking news: The Kuwait no plate Hummer has crashed into a lamp post or something. The left side A Pillar has been hit pretty bad. They are repairing it at a building in Khar on 21st rd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by S600BENZ (Post 411801)
Breaking news: The Kuwait no plate Hummer has crashed into a lamp post or something. The left side A Pillar has been hit pretty bad. They are repairing it at a building in Khar on 21st rd.

lol: any news of what happened to the lamp post bro ??

lets see pics... i wanna see the first hummer to be crASHED in India!
By the way, won't it be better for the H2 to go back to kuwait... where i'm sure they have a dealership? why, why and why... get it done in India. I'm sure the car has to go back soon anyway as its come in under carnet.
Good luck to that pillar!

SAW this baby outside cinemax lokhandwala....

...owner said its ok if i post pics wid number plate...was more than happy..

This is the 3rd black hummer ive seen in mumbai..

Tires/rims not much to drool about..

Interior:Blan

Somewhere a little ahead spotted this...AWESOME SITE...

Ohh finally the Cayenne Turbo is out.

Hey dan, saw two cayenne turbos in past two days, one of them day before yesterday at Mahalaxmi and the second one at bandra, the same color but with different number plates.

The one in Mahalaxmi was realeased from DRI couple of weeks back and is a Cayenne S. Up for sale now. The Silver one in Bandra is a Turbo and is with a dealer for sale.
This black MH-06 Hummer and the Silver Cayenne Turbo in Bandra used to belong to my friend who currently owns the LP 640.

The Cayenne Turbo is a few years old now, and has done its job.

We need to be looking for the Cayenne Turbo S now :p