Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3342-exclusive-pics-hummer-h2-mumbai-pune-21.html)

OMG:Shockked: nice pics nikki. it looks awesome..

Niki the hummer looks awsome. the wheels and the pull up doors. the place looks like almaida park bandra.

Dont know about the location speedy, but yes this place is for sure at Bandra.My cousin mailed me these pics and since i came across Dippy's post, thought of sharing.

Cheers,
Niki.

there is a red beetle in the background in red and the fenceing of the garden is seen opp the car dealer there. the banner also states rizwi colleges and advertises all the courses available there. this is in almaida park at the car dealer.

yep speedy it sure is almeida park. That red beetle is usually standing there apart from a lot of imports. Passed by there last Sunday. There was even a red 911 Carrera that afternoon. Pretty dusty though.

Nice pictures Nikhil. Thanks for sharing. The Kuwait one looks more loud though and has an exhaust to die for.

What size are those wheels? 29inchers or what?

ITS Awesome !!! Killer Alloys...Size does matter :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 568077)

28inch id think..lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 568077)

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 568131)
28inch id think..lol:

if the other HUMMER H2 that was posted by khanak is running on 26 inchers, then i would presume this white H2 is running either on 22 to 26 inchers. they cant be more than the kuwait HUMMER H2.

I have said it before in an earlier post. The white H2 has 22 inch rims.

guys just came across pictures of this HUMMER with 34 inchers. the wheel design looks different from what has already been posted, check it out.

I did read somewhere that the HUMMER can be customized with 36" wheels, and there are quite a few in CA that run on these. Pretty sure the ride quality & comfort would be compromised big time.

i had seen quite a few hummers too with 26 to 32 " wheels when i was in LA. they are more show cars and the owners just want their rides to be seen and dont mind compromiseing the ride quality and comfort. there have been the hummer H3 show cars as well, real impractical machines.

Ridiculously, pointlessly, absolutely useless. :) But mahoosive at that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 493130)
I saw the most BLING H2 EVER at JW Marriott last night, Me and my friends were chilling in the lobby and suddenly I saw these huge rims, From where I was sitting I could only see the rims and a little bit of the back of the car and could kinda make out that its a H2. We decided to check it out and as I got closer to the car I realized that it was completely PIMPED OUT. The badges were all crystal studded (even though a few crsytals were missing here nd there) including a huge H U M M E R logo at the back of the car, The H2 was riding on HUGE Giovanna rims and had a lot of extra chrome and lights all over. The car had two subwoofers installed in the boot and twin exhausts that were pretty loud. It had a Kuwait registration and was LHD btw.

YouTube - Pimped Out H2 in Mumbai

Guys this is my cousins hummer he is from kuwait its an left hand drive.... i have driven this car it awesome..but huge....if yourl know it had an accident in juhu the roof hit the tree which was very low, then it was repaired by DC...any more info iam there.( the exhausts are ferrari ones,it has hydraulics and the doors open like a lamborghini.