Team-BHP - Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Exclusive Pics : Hummer H2 in Mumbai and Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3342-exclusive-pics-hummer-h2-mumbai-pune-23.html)

Honestly - you take a quintessential macho man's machine, then you add prissy small scissor doors to it.

Like putting a little girls pink clip on Rambo's hair.
I mean, those scissor doors are so small, they look like the wings on Asterix's helmet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 573213)
those scissor doors are so small, they look like the wings on Asterix's helmet.

hahahahahaha... ROTFLMAO... sam, you hit it spot on :p

@cartel,jeetu4444 - dont quote full post with all the photographs, guys. Its not really needed and is a pain in bottom if you have dial-up connection.

Car is kuwait registered,are you sure it is imported from dubai??

those rims look awesome....though the doors dont go with it....on the whole a mindblowing machine

Seen the Kuwait regd Hummer in Bandra today. I dont know how big the fuel tank is but he filled 3500 bucks worth of fuel. The car also has a modified exhaust system and it sounded good. Managed this pic (Next to it was a brand new BMW 740Li with multispoke wheels) :

The H2 gulps in about 115 to 120 litres . At 3500 hes definately not taked it up. This H2 has an awesome sounding after market exhaust and he has a performance air filter too

WOW... these hummers make my H2 LOOK a little bare... haha. I think someone did add pics of it in one of the threads. i will take some new pics of it when i get back to Delhi day after. I might have a little someting new on her as well. And no it won't be lambo doors.
And it can't have Ferrari exhausts... You mean it has tubies. the name of the exhaust system brand. they also do Ferrari, lambo, porsche exhaust systems.

With the whole Global Warming issue eing as serious as it is... we have made the decision to convert our Hummer to CNG. Yes yes... i know it sounds ridiculous, but i have found a very professional team who are going to see how it can be done with only 10% power reduction... So lets see. Will keep you updated!

Quote:

Originally Posted by liv2drv (Post 593784)
With the whole Global Warming issue eing as serious as it is... we have made the decision to convert our Hummer to CNG. Yes yes... i know it sounds ridiculous, but i have found a very professional team who are going to see how it can be done with only 10% power reduction... So lets see. Will keep you updated!

Sounds brilliant I'd say! Do write up a report on what all is done.

Spotted a H3 somewhere near J.M. road,couldnt take any photos.

Spotted a Red Hummer H2 with Spinners and Temp Registration on the Western-Express highway this morning. It looked quite hot. Could'nt take pics as i was doing 80kmph +, and did'nt want to lose control. :-)

X

one more H2 with spinners great find. i think the new batch of H2's bling machines. nice colour choice by the owner.

:eek:a red hummer h2 with spinners!! ive got to see this
is sounds like the middle eastern importcause its these people who generally have such a taste

So a total of 3 hummers with spinners and an orange one with aftermarket wheels.

not sure if this is the right thread but i spotted a yellow h3 yesterday. it wasnt that big.lol: