Team-BHP - Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3618-pics-spotted-lexus-sc430-toyota-soarer-3.html)

Hmm, So its not really a super car. I got a good quality pic of the Cayenne in Noida, should I post it or its not a super car?

seen that car..i dont like it so much though..dont know why.. i love lexus'

drove one of these babes in dubai..u gotta love the mark levinson stereo though!

Hi Guys I was coming back from my Exam and in south delhi I saw a Lexus SC 430, off white in color could take the picture though because it just saw it for 2 or 3 seconds. Anyone having any info of that car.

Thanks
Ace.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace_Racer
Hi Guys I was coming back from my Exam and in south delhi I saw a Lexus SC 430, off white in color could take the picture though because it just saw it for 2 or 3 seconds. Anyone having any info of that car.

Thanks
Ace.

I've seen the similar car near south ex. I was in a hurry so could'nt click any pics.

Threads Merged .

I saw it again yest and thought iD click a few snaps for you guys(it had just stopped raining).This one is owned by this guy who has business interests all over Bombay. He prefers having all his cars ending with the same numbers(ex:-XYXY).The other cars he owns with the same digits include a Mercedes E 240 (lorinser wheel caps), BMW 750Li,Hyundai Terrecan & a Honda Accord.He had an SL 500 too with a Haryana registration but I havent seen that for quite sometime now.Also he's recently got a BMW M5 but the the digits of the no. plate were different so iL have to wait and watch for a few days to confirm that.
Sorry for the quality of the pics(friends Samsung camera phone)
[img=http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/117/photo0136sd1.th.jpg]

[quote=.:Winae:.]I saw it again yest and thought iD click a few snaps for you guys(it had just stopped raining).This one is owned by this guy who has business interests all over Bombay. He prefers having all his cars ending with the same numbers(ex:-XYXY).The other cars he owns with the same digits include a Mercedes E 240 (lorinser wheel caps), BMW 750Li,Hyundai Terrecan & a Honda Accord.He had an SL 500 too with a Haryana registration but I havent seen that for quite sometime now.Also he's recently got a BMW M5 but the the digits of the no. plate were different so iL have to wait and watch for a few days to confirm that.

Hey,

Are you referring to the guy who lives at Oomer Park. If you are he has bought a black BMW M5.

Viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Winae:.
Mercedes E 240 (lorinser wheel caps)

LOL I am sure you mean Lorinser Alloys!!rl:

dat looks damn COOL,,,,m drooling,,,:)

i saw two of them in the cochin customs house and three Lx 470 caught in cochin its the same white colour looks new and beautiful

hey buddy get your facts right before you post..he's someone who i know..he didn't own an sl500 and that m5 is white with m6 wheels and his cousin's own it that's just why the number plate digit's dont match..also those are lorinser rims which are now taken off only the body kit is on the car..also the accord had 18" rims earlier which are now taken off..cheers..happy revvin...!

Is it just me....or does the car really look ugly?

Drifter

hey even i spotted this car @ babulnath,, some lady was driving it,,, that car looks dammmmm hot,, :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifter
Is it just me....or does the car really look ugly?

Drifter

You are not the only one. This car is really ugly.
Its rivals, the Merc SL, BMW 6 and Jag XK, are much better looking and sportier. The SC430 is one car that dosen't know what it wants to be. Refinement and reliability are the only good points of this car. But, that's hardly the point of sports cars!