Team-BHP - Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3618-pics-spotted-lexus-sc430-toyota-soarer-7.html)

Nice find.
Yea, SC 430 & Soarer are the same but they look Hideous :Shockked: in person. Its even worse with the top down!

If i remember there is one more silver SC430/Soarer in mumbai somewhere around lokhandwala or Oshiwara area...spotted it long back in 03-04...

Quote:

Originally Posted by agspins (Post 1054192)
If i remember there is one more silver SC430/Soarer in mumbai somewhere around lokhandwala or Oshiwara area...spotted it long back in 03-04...

just now i have posted the soarer pics with sc430 badge in hyderabad
forum.http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...s-imports.html
check those i guess thats the same car ,
but it belongs to the owner of suchir india...

No mate..i mentioned of a silver SC430/soarer in mumbai...

The SC430 has been since long branded a chick car and is counted in the league of other chick cars like the Porsche Boxter, Merc. SLK, BMW Z3, new VW Beetle to name a few. Please don't pounce on me since the issue of chick cars has been discussed to death on the form already and I too am of the opinion that the cars mentioned above indeed look good in the hands of chicks.
Peace

I dont know. I actually quite like the design of these. Not that elegant with the top down but still. It's a little different. And there are quite a handful in Mumbai as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1054978)
The SC430 has been since long branded a chick car and is counted in the league of other chick cars like the Porsche Boxter, Merc. SLK, BMW Z3, new VW Beetle to name a few. Please don't pounce on me since the issue of chick cars has been discussed to death on the form already and I too am of the opinion that the cars mentioned above indeed look good in the hands of chicks.
Peace

no offense bro, but i agree with vw beetle and the sc430 being chick cars but not the rest,as most people driving boxters, slks and z3s here in u.s are men. and z3 just cannot come in that category as it was also used by pierce brosnan in golden eye,,now james bond wont use a chick car or would he?

Im surprised that not many people know about the Soarer
That my friends is a MKIV Supra in sheep's clothing :D
Nice car, very popular on the drifting scene. Good find!

The pictures are very nice. Good shots Ali.

I have not seen Toyota Soarer before. How expensive is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1054978)
Peace

i thought v8s are what the guys are about..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amien (Post 1055388)
Im surprised that not many people know about the Soarer
That my friends is a MKIV Supra in sheep's clothing :D
Nice car, very popular on the drifting scene. Good find!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swifty2008 (Post 1055398)
The pictures are very nice. Good shots Ali.

I have not seen Toyota Soarer before. How expensive is it?

Thank you all;
@Amien: i would love to drift that
@swifty: its about 65k USD i suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali G (Post 1055518)
i thought v8s are what the guys are about..

Thank you all;
@Amien: i would love to drift that
@swifty: its about 65k USD i suppose.

Well, now that's a pricey 4Wheeler. I liked the oveall design and looks. It's very mascular, wide and lengthy. The wheels are fat enough to give the road grip.

Spotted this in my neighbouring building.

Looks ugly from the top too :)

You bet it does. The design engineers at Lexus must have been on 'crack' while on duty. :Shockked:

Spotted a maroon colored unregistered SC430/ Toyota Soarer in Sadhu Waswani Chowk near BMW Showroom this afternoon. I followed the car all the way from Sadhu Waswani chowk till the Sangam Bridge and thereafter i went ahead on the Sancheti Hospital Bridge where the car stopped in the COEP signal to go towards Wakdewadi.
I think this is the same car as spotted by Ali G and Speedy in Bombay.
The first pic was clicked by me near Shorab Hall (from the side) and the rest of the pictures were clicked by my friend while i was following the car on my bike. Sorry for the pics quality though.
Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer-dsc00883.jpg

Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer-dsc00884.jpg

Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer-dsc00885.jpg

Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer-dsc00886.jpg

Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer-dsc00887.jpg