Team-BHP - Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3618-pics-spotted-lexus-sc430-toyota-soarer-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava
LOL I am sure you mean Lorinser Alloys!!rl:

sry...a novice here :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragger
hey buddy get your facts right before you post..he's someone who i know..he didn't own an sl500 and that m5 is white with m6 wheels and his cousin's own it that's just why the number plate digit's dont match..also those are lorinser rims which are now taken off only the body kit is on the car..also the accord had 18" rims earlier which are now taken off..cheers..happy revvin...!

Hey...like i said, i wasnt too sure if the M5 was his own but I had seen him parking it under my bulding quite often(same stands for the SL 500) and the guys at the building told me it was his(not that they would know if it was his or his cousins).You sound damn right on this so i shall take your word for it...cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rg_2001us
i saw two of them in the cochin customs house and three Lx 470 caught in cochin its the same white colour looks new and beautiful

When did you see them , will it be sold by auction?

I also heard that there is a Subaru Impreza WRX in Cochin customs house?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mura
When did you see them , will it be sold by auction?

I also heard that there is a Subaru Impreza WRX in Cochin customs house?

wat??? subaru,,,mmmm dude r u sure bout it,, i can try,, i mean i m customs n all kinda business,, so i can try to get details, well i need to search the someone whos in cochin,, well i'll try but somebody plz give some info bout the place wers it been kept,, thnx

spotted another one guys.!

hey where did you take that picture....can see some nice cars around the lexus

@heavy_foot - these cars were parked at a petrol pump which is next to priya complex vasant vihar delhi.!

i saw da same car standing in the petrol pump in priaz..wid porsche cayanne...n sum toyota's multi wagon.....

hey guys i have seen one banglore.....one white sc 430 nd guess wat dat even a convertable......!!!

SC430 is a hardtop convertible

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAR_GOD_666 (Post 360435)
hey guys i have seen one banglore.....one white sc 430 nd guess wat dat even a convertable......!!!

i guess i have seen it..
check the pics..

spotted another one guys.!

Hey guys!

Spotted the Lexus SC Luxury Coupe on the Pune-Satara Road on Saturday. Had a hard time trying to catch up with it till we thankfully reached a toll booth allowing me a couple of pics (This is the first time in my life I have been happy to see a toll booth! :D). The car was KL registered and sure was a beauty. I have a lil suspect the driver was Shankar Mahadevan. This just might be in my head but can some1 throw some light on this?
Product Link: SC | Overview

Check out the pics I got:

Cheers!
Fatal3rror

good pics fatal3rror,the first black one seen
i think it looks good in black

Looks good,nice catch.

Note from Support :

Threads merged. Please do a search on an existing thread before starting a new one