Team-BHP - Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics : Spotted Lexus SC430 / Toyota Soarer (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/3618-pics-spotted-lexus-sc430-toyota-soarer-6.html)

no AMATMO I dont own all the cars of india but Yes I surely deal in them (Not all)....I buy cars and then sell them. Thats ma passion and ma business...

Isn't the Delhi silver SC430, actually the 4th Gen. Toyota Soarer (Z40) which is renamed Lexus for foreign markets ??

dont think so... it seems to be exactly the same as the sc's i saw in the states. Dont know a lot about sc's coz i dont like them. but i can find out as i know the car very well. also there were two sc's both silver in del. now one is in bom i think

lexus sc are sold as toyota soarer in JDM and USDM and vice versa

so like the toyota landcruiser cygnus.. is same as lx470
and many other examples

toyota windom.. is same as lexus es350

toyota harrier.. is same as lexus rx300/330/350

etc etc.

Black sc with chrome rims....

I saw a black one with the top down near Mehboob studio in bandra day before yesterday.

Seen this black SC430 in Andheri today.

Another black SC430 :

Looks like it is raining ugly cars in bombay. Also, recently, there was one standing at Almeida Park in BAndra for a while too.

Spotted this baby at reclamation this afternoon. It had a team motor works decal on the license plate. Looked pretty hot in black.

Just saw an SC430 today. Had a Team Motor Works sticker on the plate. Problem is, I can't remember either of the two; colour (white I think) and reg.no(MH 02 I think) !! Parked on the road, covered, outside Prithvi Cafe.

Was taking a walk back home from a nearby store and saw this car parked at the adjacent building entrance. It belongs to a dealer for imported cars i believe. Here are some pictures of Toyota Soarer(as the name reads) never seen this car or heard of it before; Feast on fellow bhp-ians!

Nice pictures Ali. I hope you have heard of Lexus SC430 :) , The Soarer is the same. Parent company is Toyota and the highend brand is Lexus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 1053740)
Nice pictures Ali. I hope you have heard of Lexus SC430 :) , The Soarer is the same. Parent company is Toyota and the highend brand is Lexus.

Thanks speedy; yes i did hunt for some information and found out that this is a 4.3 L 3UZ-FE V8 engine with variable valve timing (VVTi) mated to a five-speed automatic transmission. This engine was the same model as that found in the UCF30 Lexus LS. The SC 430's V8 could produce 288 hp (214.76 kW) and 430 N·m (317 lb·ft) of torque, allowing the coupe to go from 0-60 in around 6 seconds.:Shockked:
Luxury features include Espresso Walnut or Bird's Eye Maple wood trim, Mark Levinson premium sound system, DVD-based navigation system, and headlamp washers.
The car features a retractable aluminium hardtop making it a convertible, all-leather interior, and 18 inch aluminium wheels.
In 2005 it was awarded as the highest ranked premium luxury vehicle.clap:

The Lexus SC430 is one of my favourites ,,sad to see a toyota badge on it :P .. although i know toyota is the parent of lexus and all that..this is one of the sleekest sportscars i have come across..although one could find a better car for 70K u.s dollars lol..