Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2008, 02:07   #391
Senior - BHPian

KDS,

The bull looks ravishing. Whats the top wack you have taken her to and where?

HAve you given any of the other Chandigarh t-bhps boys for a spin?
Old 15th November 2008, 09:20   #392
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
how will he drift with an electronic brake?
You got a point
Karan , is there enough space to operate the handbrake , does your hand fiddle with the sides.?
Old 15th November 2008, 09:48   #393
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawnak View Post
Karan Bhaaji, Tusi te cha gaye
Very nice pics, perfect color for perfect car
my masi lives in CHD, now u have given me 1 more reason
to visit CHD on my next trip to India.
As suggested , please also take some pics with scenic backdrops, u will
find many around CHD.
WHat happened to your plan to professional shoot with other exotics

Yes, as for now , my delhi trip is due, in which I will meet up with prominent bhp-ians for a photoshoot and a trip to Bombay is due as well.
Old 15th November 2008, 09:50   #394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
You got a point
Karan , is there enough space to operate the handbrake , does your hand fiddle with the sides.?
Yes there is space to work around the handbrake but I dare not use it because I can never drive the car with one hand. Due to the thick wheels, stiff suspension , fat tyres and a less active power steering wheel , I need to operate the wheel with both my hands.
ecksreturns is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th November 2008, 14:56   #395
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yep, still waiting for the 001 number which will be for auction in a few days here.

More pics :
cool pics dude...especially the first pic its a great shot...
Old 15th November 2008, 18:50   #396
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes, as for now , my delhi trip is due, in which I will meet up with prominent bhp-ians for a photoshoot and a trip to Bombay
is due as well.
Delhi Trip
Sounds like a ride in the LP.

Quote:
Yes there is space to work around the handbrake but I dare not use it because I can never drive the car with one hand. Due to the thick wheels, stiff suspension , fat tyres and a less active power steering wheel , I need to operate the wheel with both my hands.
That's pretty nice.
What pressures do you maintain on the tyres?
Old 15th November 2008, 23:54   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
cmon man. use it more. lol. im coming to chandigarh to do your running in.
Dont Bother...I doubt he has time to take out of him busy schedule to keep commitments.

Quote:
Yes, as for now , my delhi trip is due, in which I will meet up with prominent bhp-ians for a photoshoot and a trip to Bombay is due as well.
We shall be waiting for you buddy!! With pleasure!!
Old 17th November 2008, 07:59   #398
BHPian

Congratulations buddy, thats my dream car you are driving!
Old 17th November 2008, 14:53   #399
BHPian

Quote:
The LP has sort of a sleepy AWD that seems to wake up rudely and suddenly. When you push it, theres tons of grip, then some more grip, and then without warning, it's off. Keeping both hands on the wheel = strongly recommended

@ecks
Nice angles on the pictures, you've done well. If photography does interest you try signing up for a crash-course of some sort and get some tips, you might discover an untapped talent =)
Old 17th November 2008, 15:37   #400
BHPian

I Want to marry "HER"...........MY love LP640 *.*
Old 21st November 2008, 21:33   #401
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
Is 219 mph (350 KMPH) good enough for you? Some 19 yr old idiot did it along with his 21 yr old friend here in Arizona, on a public express way where speed limit is 65 mph. The videos is on You tube and the police are onto them YouTube - Lamborghini LP640 does 219 mph in Arizona
The sad thing is, I know this idot :| he is a buddy of mine. He loves exotic cars like Karan here. Although most ppl don't know that even though he hit 219mph on public roads, he had 15 guys down there along the whole stretch to make sure there are no other cars around.. although I still think it was quite foolish.

By the way he is much older than 19yrs (dont know where you got that from). He was cuaght 4 days after the video was up on youtube, its not easy to hide the only green LP640 in Arizona.
Old 23rd December 2008, 01:47   #402
BHPian

Quote:
I actually made them today morning and in a rush rush state.. Am on the lookout for a nice HD Video Cam and can definitely post better vids in the coming weeks.
I intend to do a full review with the Camera in the car and would love to give my opinions and an ownership review on tape for my fellow brethren here.
Hey Ecks. This review is long overdue! Christmas hols is the best time to get some reviewing done... What say??
Old 24th December 2008, 10:21   #403
BHPian

hi,
Congrats on the king of the hypercars...
few questions if you dont mind me asking...
1. how does it run on indian fuel, any special additives or 97 octane sufficient?
2. service? flown down from DXB?
3. options chosen?
In case 've missed these details in your thread, please point me in the right direction as i haven't perused the whole thing.
Thanks

p.s. - tried the launch control yet? :P

Last edited by Ash_vtec : 24th December 2008 at 10:22. Reason: LC
Old 24th December 2008, 11:48   #404
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorpayne View Post
Hey Ecks. This review is long overdue! Christmas hols is the best time to get some reviewing done... What say??
I have requested a professional photographer to help me out with new pictures of the car but I am still working on the video. Just got free from exams , so I am focusing my energy on doing something productive . Will get cracking on the video bit in a day or two max.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_vtec View Post
hi,
Congrats on the king of the hypercars...
few questions if you dont mind me asking...
1. how does it run on indian fuel, any special additives or 97 octane sufficient? Answer - It has been re-programmed from the factory to run on Indian fuel. Service tech people say that both 91 and 97 are good , but once we use either one , we need to stick to it. So I go for 97 octy.

2. service? flown down from DXB? Answer - Service is done by Patel motors/Auto's in Delhi as Lamborghini has collaborated with them for service related things

3. options chosen? Answer - Options range from interior color / stitching / piping options to Carbon Composite brakes , to E gear , Silver hermera's ( Now getting Black hermera's) and full carbon package (which includes all interior fittings in carbon + engine cover in carbon and also glass engine bonnet) etc.
In case 've missed these details in your thread, please point me in the right direction as i haven't perused the whole thing.
Thanks

p.s. - tried the launch control yet? :P Answer - Not yet brother. Clutch is only good for 3 LC's before it needs replacement. Gonna try it some time though
Old 24th December 2008, 12:46   #405
BHPian

that's nice...it makes it infinitely more usable than having a rare high octane brew that you have to ration.
the black rim/ orange body combo will look killer, sorta like a 'lp640 superleggera'.
OUCH.... LC is expensive !!
'm sure a clutch can buy you a mid size sedan ?? lol

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks