Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd May 2011, 17:54   #2776
Senior - BHPian

re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

No surprises to whom this Black R8 Belongs to These are the Pre-Delivery snaps of it and are pretty old.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_1.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_3.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_4.jpg

Name:  r8_7.JPG
Views: 2354
Size:  212.8 KB

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_8.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_2.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_5.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_6.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_9.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_10.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-r8_11.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 22nd May 2011 at 18:00.
Old 22nd May 2011, 19:21   #2777
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Hey isn't a few those from the list I gave you ?
YEP! I expanded the list after new reports & sightings. I have even more but I can't confirm whether I'm just counting the same ones again, so I didn't add them.
Old 22nd May 2011, 19:56   #2778
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
YEP! I expanded the list after new reports & sightings. I have even more but I can't confirm whether I'm just counting the same ones again, so I didn't add them.
Umm alrite cool, mail the updated list to me, i'll have a look at it, and oh btw we just hit 800,000 views.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 22nd May 2011 at 20:04.
Old 22nd May 2011, 20:58   #2779
Senior - BHPian

Black M3 outside Beyond Coffee!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1103.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1104.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1105.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1106.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1107.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1108.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1109.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1110.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1111.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1112.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1113.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1114.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1115.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1116.jpg  

shyn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2011, 21:51   #2780
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Well, there are a few collectors who could give him a run for his money. There are two in Bangalore itself. Maybe not in terms of sheer numbers, but other aspects.
Suhaas, I generally keep myself out of such comparison's but I just couldn't resist posting this here. I beg to differ on your statement. And I am addressing this for a lot of others out here as well.

Upwards of 30 Bentley's, 6 Rolls Royce Phantom's which includes India's Only Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe and India's Second Drop Head Coupe + 1 Ghost which is not confirmed, Ferrari F430, 1 Yellow LP560-4, 1 White LP560-4, 1 Orange LP560-4, 1 White Gallarado Spyder, 1 Yellow LP640, Mercedes S65 AMG, Merc S600/S500, Black Audi R8, 2xPorsche 911 Turbos, 911 Targa 4S, India's First Panamera Turbo, 2xJag XKR Convertibles, Couple of XF's and XJL's, Couple of Rangies (They own the JLR Dealership here), Black A8 W12 and lots more. They have a taste of their own, and a Quite unique one at that.

Infact they have around 200 High End Exotics of various brands put together and I beg your pardon, I am not aware of anyone in India who could even come close to those numbers.

You are just contradicting your own statement when you say number's are not a basis for deciding whether their garage is the most Exclusive in India are not. And you know what I didn't even count their White Veyron (His Nephew is getting one more, the 4th Veyron alloted to India) and the Aston Martin One-77 (Apparently his daughter seem to have ordered one) !

Well on a broader perspective, I agree the term Exquisiteness depends upon a person's tastes and likes, which might be the same for some and might vary for others. And I am sure you are quite aware, that We in Hyderabad simply adore the Brits and the Italian's. We have a fond liking for the Germans too but not the Japs (No offense meant) where as in other cities Jap's seem to have been hogging the numbers amongst others. So putting aside the rest factors which you may consider, for a moment, think of it, maybe for Mumbai and Delhi, I don't know of any place in India where there are more than 30 Bentleys, 6 Rolls Royce's and there are places which don't even have 5 Lamborghini's, and here we have a garage of 3 Individual's which has them all. It all depends on one's tastes and likes. So thus, for us the Sheer Number's overshadows every other aspects. And All I could say in the end is, Suit yourself bro !

Last edited by GTO : 23rd May 2011 at 12:26. Reason: As per your reported post
Old 22nd May 2011, 22:03   #2781
Senior - BHPian

Just a small teaser, (At Novotel, RGIA Airport, Shamshabad)

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-221944_2055962199159_1247720886_2485957_6622014_n.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 22nd May 2011 at 22:13.
Old 22nd May 2011, 22:10   #2782
BANNED

Quote:

Infact they have around 200 High End Exotics of various brands put together and I beg your pardon, I am not aware of anyone in India who could even come close to those numbers.
From what I observed from fellow TBHPIANs posts, Mr.W16's garage is unparalleled from the east of Dubai to the West of Singapore. Bombay being an exception in India.

He definitely has the IT garage of South East Asia(Confirmed automobiles that is, forget about how many cars the Ambanis have we don't even have a list or pictures of their garage)

A Bugatti Veyron and an Aston Martin 177? I don't even want to think about how he can top that....it reeks...but in a lovely manner .

Last edited by D33-PAC : 22nd May 2011 at 22:13.
Old 22nd May 2011, 23:28   #2783
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Even i dont think anyone else in India is having this kinda garage (may be one in Mumbai). As ya mentioned 5 Lambos and 30+ Bentleys are like- very few cities can brag about that no.

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 22nd May 2011 at 23:29.
Old 22nd May 2011, 23:28   #2784
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Black M3 outside Beyond Coffee!
Absolutely brilliant pics of one of my most favourite cars!

Thank you for making my day/night!
Old 23rd May 2011, 01:46   #2785
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
A short list of the Hyderabad Bentleys I have been able to track so far. This is just a small scoop from the heap, because these Bentleys accounted for, meaning they were clicked by fellow Bhpians. So there is solid proof they exist. From what I'm told this is only a quarter of the Hyderabad Bentley population, so who knows how many "unaudited"(not photographed ones but are rumored to be there) Bentleys are still lurking around Hyderabad.

I blocked out some alphas and numerals of the plates for privacy.
Add this to your list deepak !! + One Silver + One Blue.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-azure.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 23rd May 2011 at 01:50.
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:07   #2786
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Suhaas, I generally keep myself out of such comparison's...

...It all depends on one's tastes and likes. So thus, for us the Sheer Number's overshadows every other aspects. And All I could say in the end is, Suit yourself bro !
Now since you've put it that way, I have to agree with you! In terms of sheer numbers, no one comes close. Even VJM's collection is, somewhat, overshadowed by what's in Hyderabad.

I mean, 2 Porsche 911 Turbos, 4 Gallardos, 1 Murcielago, 1 Ferrari F430, and some 20 Bentleys, is truly astonishing. Add to that a newspaper company and an IPL team and it's something else, really.

But isn't this collection a part of the family? It's not like one guy enjoys all these cars, right? In that sense, VJM trumps DC IMO. And to top it off, VJM's collection of classic and vintage cars are mind boggling. Not to mention, another prominent car collector in Bangalore who has a list of some of the most desirable classic cars ever to grace our roads, including a Ferrari 246 GT Dino and a Mercedes 190SL.

For me, a collection is incomplete without classic sports cars. They add so much taste and exquisiteness to the collection. Not only does it reflect wealth, it reflects unparalleled taste. i wonder why DC hasn't picked up some classics. That would make collection, the best, hands down!
Old 23rd May 2011, 11:48   #2787
BHPian

Quote:
Infact they have around 200 High End Exotics of various brands put together and I beg your pardon, I am not aware of anyone in India who could even come close to those numbers
Kailash, This is a list I received long time ago from someone I know. The person I was speaking about the last time. He sent me this list earlier about 6-8 months ago I believe.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dcs-garage.jpg
traveloholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2011, 13:56   #2788
BANNED

@Traveloholic, this is only from Mr.w16's garage right? Isn't there an error on the list? 23 B-CGTs? You mean 23 flying spurs right?

I'm confused is this the list of his cars or just hyderabad vehicles?
Old 23rd May 2011, 14:29   #2789
BHPian

Quote:
@Traveloholic, this is only from Mr.w16's garage right?
Yes, this is Mr. W16's Garage. This could not be the complete list of his cars & I am sure I have missed out on a lot of those here.

Quote:
Isn't there an error on the list? 23 B-CGTs? You mean 23 flying spurs right?
Need to cross check with my source, who is associated to Mr.W16 through his business. I was apprehensive, when I read 23 Bentley's but he was dead sure about the numbers.

Quote:
I'm confused is this the list of his cars or just hyderabad vehicles?
This is just the list of W16 & not the ones in Hyderabad.
Old 23rd May 2011, 16:59   #2790
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Kailash, This is a list I received long time ago from someone I know. The person I was speaking about the last time. He sent me this list earlier about 6-8 months ago I believe.

Attachment 549255
Double-check on the Murcie's please!
My friend had told me long ago that DC has got a Yellow Murcie(pre LP version) too, but i thought he had mistaken it for the Yellow LP640. I asked him how sure he was, to which he said that he saw a video of the Yellow Murcie(pre LP version) on his uncle's phone. The video was taken at the Audi dealership when DC's partner drove it down. He also said that the Lambo had twin central exhausts, so he definitely knows his Lambos. Now you might ask me for the video but I am extremely sorry to say that the video has been lost. And about the reliability of the source, my friend's uncle was on some really good post at the VW dealership but resigned recently (the pics of HYD's first Panamera Turbo and of the yellow LP560 were from his phone only)!

But traveloholic, I don't see any mention of THE RR Phantom COUPE? And there seems to be a typo regarding the Continental GTs, could either be the number of cars or the model name(i hope the typo is regarding the model name not number)
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-dcs-garage.jpg  

Last edited by shyn : 23rd May 2011 at 17:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks