Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2012, 21:47   #166
BHPian

Re: Cricket Stars and their cars

Speedy, the c36 was sold to someone in Hyderabad, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The R129 sl 600 and the C36 were sold years ago. Thanks for reminding the Volvo S80 was won but i have not seen it at his residence or it being used by them.
Old 14th September 2012, 22:02   #167
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
As per his contract with Bmw he had to replace the Q7, he was also asked to give off the GTR which he refused. The cars owned are 3 series, 5gt, Q7 and GTR along with one other car. As per what is said now the 7 series and soon to come X5M and M5.
Fair trade- x5m,7 and m5 for a trade of the q7! So is that fantastic blue v8 Q7 for sale?
Old 14th September 2012, 22:26   #168
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Didn't Sachin own the maroon E60 M5 as well ? Now that he's getting the F10 M5, i wonder if he'll keep both.

Pic posted by Maverick5490 in the M5 thread.

Cricket Stars and their cars-stm5.jpg
Old 14th September 2012, 23:12   #169
BHPian

Saw Virat Kohli's white BMW X6 few days back in Select Citywalk, Saket, Delhi. & read somewhere that he has been gifted a Fortuner by Toyota on being their brand ambassador. He also owns a E60 5er, for which I heard he was planning an upgrade. Don't know whether it has been upgraded yet or not.
Old 15th September 2012, 11:08   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post
Speedy, the c36 was sold to someone in Hyderabad, right?
I dont remember where she went as it was sold in the 90's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Fair trade- x5m,7 and m5 for a trade of the q7! So is that fantastic blue v8 Q7 for sale?
You missed the E60 M5 and 5gt along with the Q7. The Q7 is for sale with Audi Mumbai West.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Didn't Sachin own the maroon E60 M5 as well ? Now that he's getting the F10 M5, i wonder if he'll keep both.
The E60 M5 was sold a few months ago.
Old 15th September 2012, 14:55   #171
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I remember Maverick's post about this car but it wasn't spotted much after nor did Sachin ever mention it numerous press events around the new 3er launch when he was asked which BMW's he owns. He said his wife uses the old gen 3 series and his brother has BMWs too. Perhaps this car was for his brother?
Old 15th September 2012, 15:05   #172
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I remember Maverick's post about this car but it wasn't spotted much after nor did Sachin ever mention it numerous press events around the new 3er launch when he was asked which BMW's he owns. He said his wife uses the old gen 3 series and his brother has BMWs too. Perhaps this car was for his brother?
Yes, this maroon M5 wasn't spotted much & there are hardly any on-road pics of it, the only reason i believe could be due to his busy schedule! Sachin did mention that he owned an E60 M5 in one of this interviews (dont remember whether it was Autocar or Car n Bike show). His brother i believe also gets to use his car, his Red GT-R was spotted a few times when he was on tour.
Old 15th September 2012, 15:19   #173
Senior - BHPian

I think he didn't want to make the E60 M5 famous, as he wanted to enjoy some privacy which he couldn't have with the Ferrari!
Old 17th September 2012, 11:34   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sachin and his brother both have the E90 prefacelift 3 series. This car was Sachins and not his brothers.

Quote:
Yes, this maroon M5 wasn't spotted much & there are hardly any on-road pics of it, the only reason i believe could be due to his busy schedule! Sachin did mention that he owned an E60 M5 in one of this interviews (dont remember whether it was Autocar or Car n Bike show). His brother i believe also gets to use his car, his Red GT-R was spotted a few times when he was on tour.
The reason for that is there were hardly any internet Paparazzi's hounding the roads. His brother is not a car person and does not use Sachins cars. The GTR is used by his close friend when Sachin is on tour. The GTR cannot be kept standing for months without a run.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2012, 14:59   #175
BHPian

Dhoni buys a GMC sierra after karizma.

Link: http://www.bhaskar.com/article/JHA-R...0579.html?HT1=

According to the article he also owns:hummer h2, corolla,pajero, land rover, sx4 etxc and harley, yamaha, zx 14r 23 total bikes.

personally I feel his taste in cars is horrible, big SUVs in ranchi is the preferred ride of anti social elements, he has the biggest ones
Old 28th September 2012, 21:06   #176
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984

According to the article he also owns:hummer h2, corolla,pajero, land rover, sx4 etxc and harley, yamaha, zx 14r 23 total bikes.

personally I feel his taste in cars is horrible, big SUVs in ranchi is the preferred ride of anti social elements, he has the biggest ones
Not really much taste in vehicles except for the LR.
I like him though because he is a good bloke and loves dogs. He has a couple of Weimaraners which e acquired from Mr. Xerxes Desai in Bangalore.
And the best thing, (for me) is that I met him last year and shook his hand.
Old 29th September 2012, 14:44   #177
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post

Here's a pic from his twitter.
Attached Thumbnails
Cricket Stars and their cars-indian-cricket-teams-captain-ms-dhonis-brand-new-gmc-sierra-3500-hd.jpg  

Anand123 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2012, 19:12   #178
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan

Not really much taste in vehicles except for the LR.
I like him though because he is a good bloke and loves dogs. He has a couple of Weimaraners which e acquired from Mr. Xerxes Desai in Bangalore.
And the best thing, (for me) is that I met him last year and shook his hand.
The father of the dog.ives next door to me. How they came for the mating, is a story in itself
Old 29th September 2012, 20:30   #179
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat

The father of the dog.ives next door to me. How they came for the mating, is a story in itself
Those Weimaraners are lovely. I got one of them from a French friend in Madras. Unfortunately they were badly in bred and did not live long enough.
Old 29th September 2012, 21:08   #180
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikramvicky1984 View Post

As you said, his taste in cars is horrible. He just likes it big and bulky.
But he is quite knowledgeable as far as bikes are concerned. Biggest example is his Hellcat. That's one bike a normal joe wouldn't have even heard of. And add to that a Ninja ZX14r, a Harley Davidson and a number of other exotics. I've heard he is a big fan of RD350, and has 3 or 4 of those.
I'd love to get a list of all his 23 bikes, Would be quite a list!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks