Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2007, 16:13   #661
Senior - BHPian

the nissan 300zx is a fine car to drive. a friend of mine owned on and it had tremendous power and road holding. twin turbo and all.
Old 7th August 2007, 13:16   #662
Senior - BHPian

yeah ben i agree with you. this colour looks freat on the z. a friend had this one too till it got hit by a taxi. he got it fixed and sold it. there are three to four of them in bom. most of them in silver quite boreing. the white, blua and black looks really nice.
Old 7th August 2007, 15:06   #663
Senior - BHPian

spotted another black 7 series...man i saw 5 in 8 days looks like bangalore is in love with 7 series
Old 7th August 2007, 16:06   #664
Senior - BHPian

they are fast becomeing fast common all over the country amatmo. very nice cars the 7 series
Old 7th August 2007, 18:03   #665
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
they are fast becomeing fast common all over the country amatmo. very nice cars the 7 series
your right,they are indeed becoming common,but i expected the s class to be more common...i have seen only three s classes so far (there might be more, i am not saying there are only three in bangalore)

Last edited by AMATMO : 7th August 2007 at 18:05.
Old 7th August 2007, 20:53   #666
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
your right,they are indeed becoming common,but i expected the s class to be more common...i have seen only three s classes so far (there might be more, i am not saying there are only three in bangalore)
i read somewhere that the bmw's are selling more then the mercedes. seems like a lot of surpressed love for the BMW is comming out from the people od India.
Old 7th August 2007, 21:31   #667
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i read somewhere that the bmw's are selling more then the mercedes. seems like a lot of surpressed love for the BMW is comming out from the people od India.

i wonder why indians stopped buying Jaguar XJ/Daimbler super EIGHT,which has been serving our diplomats for such a long time...even audi a8 has found only few takers(in india)....cadillac DTS......well lets not talk of it i dont think anybody even remembers cadillac brand(i heard that cadillac deville had the most comfortable rear seat in the competition...
and now bmw is outselling the s-class.... looks like we cannot keep faith in any car forever..i guess just because a car is popular at one point of time it is not nessesary for it to continue..oh,well so this period belongs to the 7 series and well s-class is doing well
but i hope we get to see cadillac DTS and jaguar XJ in future,in this segment of cars its not just the luxury that is important but also the brand image and cadillac and jaguar have their own unique charm
Old 7th August 2007, 22:09   #668
Senior - BHPian

yes amatmo i agree the cadillacs and jaguars have their own unique charm and the brand values. the general feeling is that they spend more time in the garage and they dont have an autherised service station in the country. since the mercedes and bmws are now known as indian cars and no more imported cars the owners can avail of depreciation on them. its like when something new enters the market the old is forgotten.
i had heard that jaguar was interested in entering the indian market but now since they are up for sale dont see much of that happening.
India is a market capable of absorbing alot of brands so you could look forward of seeing alot of foreign car brand comming to get a share of the pie
Old 8th August 2007, 08:51   #669
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
The 3 series is selling more than the C now that people know the C is a run out model. The 5 series and the E both have demand and long waiting lists. BMW will have difficulty to meet demand as the plant is small.

Globally, BMW slightly outsell Mercs but all that is due to the Mini and the 3 series.
Old 8th August 2007, 12:39   #670
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mura View Post
It belongs to an ace rally driver.

did Naren Kumar sell it
Old 8th August 2007, 12:49   #671
Team-BHP Support

I love the Current 3 series. Those short overhangs and tight design make it the perfect personal luxury car. Only thing I don't like are the tail lights. They should have been better designed
Old 8th August 2007, 12:49   #672

bmw 740li and merc s320 in belgaum
Old 8th August 2007, 13:06   #673
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipenshah View Post
do you have the pics?or you are saying you saw them?
Old 8th August 2007, 13:10   #674
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipenshah View Post
is it local or belong to the big Ore People from the region?
Old 8th August 2007, 13:59   #675
BHPian

Theres one BMW used by someone in GE India Tech Centre. Could not get any photos or confirmation. Anyone seen it ?

Ram P

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks