Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2007, 22:04   #721
BHPian

spotted this q7 today and this 944 was spotted by my cosuin:

Old 17th August 2007, 11:57   #722
BHPian

the guy how own this 944 is from jayanagar,
This is an accident second hand imported car. the spent almost 3.4L to roll it back to the orignal condition. all the parts required of the restoration were imported. the car met with an accident in starting of 2006. the second hand was bought for 5.1L..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
spotted this 944 was spotted by my cosuin:

Old 17th August 2007, 13:30   #723
Senior - BHPian

there are two 944's in bombay. man a friend of mine owned one. the car is very good to drive wont say too much powere but very decent. there was one which had come for the drag race too. after the accident this black 944 looks absolutely brand new, very well kept car.
Old 17th August 2007, 22:58   #724
Senior - BHPian

Whoa!The S-class with the Project kahn rims was parked 3houses away from mine!!My bro clicked a pic .. will post as soon as i config my phone with this vista
Old 18th August 2007, 10:28   #725
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
spotted this q7 today and this 944 was spotted by my cosuin:

Had spotted a Q7 long back on millers road.
It was really huge and looked AWESOME.
Old 19th August 2007, 01:36   #726
Senior - BHPian

it might be huge compared to other cars but when compared to other SUV's it is not that huge. i dont like the looks of the car at all. rear reminds me of the new CRV
Old 20th August 2007, 22:29   #727
BHPian

dude, it has got an amazing looks. it all depends on the tast, well al i can say that Q7 rules the road. its got amazing engine. and how come you compare the 17L CRV with 80L--Q7. thats not justice done man. seriusly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
it might be huge compared to other cars but when compared to other SUV's it is not that huge. i dont like the looks of the car at all. rear reminds me of the new CRV
Old 22nd August 2007, 10:55   #728
Senior - BHPian

guys i could only manage side veiw of these cars

spotted this 5 series

and this hyundai (dont know which one)

maybe its an old generation sonata,dynasty or elantra
but it looks smaller to be a dynasty

has anybody seen this before(this is the petrol bunk near brigade road)
Old 22nd August 2007, 12:07   #729
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick.throttle View Post
dude, it has got an amazing looks. it all depends on the tast, well al i can say that Q7 rules the road. its got amazing engine. and how come you compare the 17L CRV with 80L--Q7. thats not justice done man. seriusly.
i was compareing the rear of the Q7 which looks similar to the new CRV not the entire car. my close friends brother has the Q7 in black the pictures are posted on this thread not by me though. i do not deny the fact that it is a very nice car but again its personal taste. i like bulky looking SUV's like the porsche cayanne, touareg, landcruiser 101 and the hummer H3.
Old 26th August 2007, 18:25   #730
BHPian

Quote:
i like bulky looking SUV's like the porsche cayanne, touareg, landcruiser 101 and the hummer H3.
i wouldn't go so far as to call a Cayenne "bulky" though....it's got a very sleek, "missile" look to it, compared to the other three in your list.
Old 26th August 2007, 20:35   #731
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezj420 View Post
i wouldn't go so far as to call a Cayenne "bulky" though....it's got a very sleek, "missile" look to it, compared to the other three in your list.
the touareg and the cayenne share the same platform and if you think the cayenne is sleek and missile look to it then the touareg according to you should be the same discription. if you compare the cayenne and the Q7 the cayenne is bulkier.
Old 26th August 2007, 21:48   #732
BHPian

hey bangalore finally has a GALLARDO!..saw an orange gallardo spyder parked at leela today..it had a DL regd. wonder how the owner drives it around in bangalore with the kind of speed breakers we have..couldn take pics sorry....
Old 26th August 2007, 21:56   #733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos_nitrous View Post
hey bangalore finally has a GALLARDO!..saw an orange gallardo spyder parked at leela today..it had a DL regd. wonder how the owner drives it around in bangalore with the kind of speed breakers we have..couldn take pics sorry....
you mean yellow dont you had seen a yellow gallardo spyder being loaded in a truck from the showroom some time back so maybe it was heading to banglore from delhi.
the gallardo and marcilago both have height adjustsers which raise the front of the car with a tap of a switch. this takes care of the speedbreakers.
Old 27th August 2007, 00:02   #734
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you mean yellow dont you had seen a yellow gallardo spyder being loaded in a truck from the showroom some time back so maybe it was heading to banglore from delhi.
the gallardo and marcilago both have height adjustsers which raise the front of the car with a tap of a switch. this takes care of the speedbreakers.
It's been in Bangalore for a couple of months atleast. Joz said he saw a Lambo Diablo there on Saturday. What gives?
Old 27th August 2007, 00:14   #735
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
It's been in Bangalore for a couple of months atleast. Joz said he saw a Lambo Diablo there on Saturday. What gives?
you mean to say gallardo not diablo.
v1p3r this was almost a month ago and the guys said it is sold in banglore. so since the post was just put so i said maybe its the same one. yellow coloured spyder.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks