A.K
Senior - BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by livyodream View Post
New to the city.
Attachment 1945110

Is that a Huracan?
That is a Huracan Performante. It was delivered a few months ago, definitely not new to the city.
A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd December 2019, 19:04   #14972
BHPian

List of cars i spotted today:
1.White Lamborghini Urus.This one almost rear ended a bmtc bus.
2.White Ferrari 458 Italia with novitec exhaust
3.White Porsche Cayman S with vorsteiner GT4 conversion kit.
4.Yellow Audi R8 V10 Plus
5.Porsche 718 boxter
6.Blue wrap Audi R8 4.2V8
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-r8-4.2.jpg
7.Jeep Wrangler hardtop
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-wrangler-rubicon.jpg

I could only manage to click a picture of this blue R8 and the wrangler.As I am typing this post,another set of supercars are going passing by at high speeds.I can hear only V10 sounds presuming it to be huracans or R8s.I cannot take pictures now as it is too dark.One of the best spotting days since giro 2016.
TSIVTEC is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 24th December 2019, 17:08   #14973
Team-BHP Support

Naturally Aspirated, analogue (relatively) and extremely desirable! No School like the Old School! The greatest hits of the noughties!

Personally, I'd take the atmospheric V8 Super Sedan over the other one.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-01db923dc4e745e9a1a3e93f07db6838.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-4ede9e6143c74f16bb653e5619764861.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-6f8ec56a03424fb6a86d17d7e9bd8110.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-70f9ad7d718a4ead8081153138f7fd61.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-99cc8ec9febc465b96ff586c930134f2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-8775f9b8af9f455cb0e1f7d402e83cc6.jpg  

suhaas307 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 11:14   #14974
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this Nissan Skyline R-34 GT-T (RB25DET)

Accompanied it till Cash Pharmacy Residency Road. That straight-six engine + HKS Exhaust makes one of the best engine/exhaust-notes in the business! The anti-lag was
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-r34.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-r341.jpg  

suhaas307 is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 26th December 2019, 14:28   #14975
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted this Nissan Skyline R-34 GT-T (RB25DET)

Accompanied it till Cash Pharmacy Residency Road. That straight-six engine + HKS Exhaust makes one of the best engine/exhaust-notes in the business! The anti-lag was
I spotted this car the same night i guess. It had a nice stance, however could have done with better rims IMO.

On the topic of Skylines, does anyone know where is the silver/grey R34 GTR right now? (To the best of my knowledge, there is only 1 grey R34 in India. correct me if i am wrong) The early photos were shared in another thread. It had a temp registration plate back then if i can recollect it correctly.
Old 26th December 2019, 16:24   #14976
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Shooter View Post
On the topic of Skylines, does anyone know where is the silver/grey R34 GTR right now? (To the best of my knowledge, there is only 1 grey R34 in India. correct me if i am wrong) The early photos were shared in another thread. It had a temp registration plate back then if i can recollect it correctly.
That car is still inside Jayem Automotives premises in Coimbatore IIRC. Some say that the owner who is based out of Delhi had sent the car for general service and never bothered to collect back the car. Some say the car visited Jayem for routine service from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh (where the JDM car scene is quite good) and it never went back. Some say the car belongs to the owner of Jayem Automotives itself. Since the owner is into motorsports and already owns a couple of nice cars in his garage, I kind of believe the third story.

Not sure what is the real story behind this !
//M is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th December 2019, 05:00   #14977
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
That car is still inside Jayem Automotives premises in Coimbatore IIRC. Some say that the owner who is based out of Delhi had sent the car for general service and never bothered to collect back the car. Some say the car visited Jayem for routine service from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh (where the JDM car scene is quite good) and it never went back. Some say the car belongs to the owner of Jayem Automotives itself. Since the owner is into motorsports and already owns a couple of nice cars in his garage, I kind of believe the third story.

Not sure what is the real story behind this !
Also, heard a 'story' that the owner is not interested in getting the car back on roads since it's an illegal import! Hope that's not the case.
Anand123 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2020, 09:28   #14978
BHPian

2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img20171112wa0008.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img20171112wa00072.jpg
TSIVTEC is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 11:04   #14979
BHPian

Spotted this Lamborghini Urus on my way to work in Electronics City today at 10:30 AM.
To be honest, it was not a crowd puller, looked ordinary in the traffic.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-lambo_1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-lambo_2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-lambo_3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-lambo_4.jpg  

Superleggera is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 12:25   #14980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superleggera View Post
Spotted this Lamborghini Urus on my way to work in Electronics City today at 10:30 AM.
To be honest, it was not a crowd puller, looked ordinary in the traffic.
This is a daily driver, it was one of the first Urus' that were sold here. Its usually in the area called neotown in electronic city, must be a builder's car.
avira_tk is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 12:45   #14981
BHPian

Lamborghini Gallardo India Serie Speciale LP 550-2
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img20200107wa0000.jpg
The 2 fists remind me of this video
TSIVTEC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 13:13   #14982
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avira_tk View Post
This is a daily driver, it was one of the first Urus' that were sold here. Its usually in the area called neotown in electronic city, must be a builder's car.
The owner is someone who is in the knows. He isn't a builder, he runs an engineering company that manufactures engine components for a multiplicity of automobile companies including the likes of Ducati, Harley and Maserati. The person using the Urus is an elderly gentleman and while the car is usually chauffeur-driven, he seems to enjoy every bit of it. The car does intercity runs regularly and has been seen in Chennai often.

Last edited by A.K : 9th January 2020 at 13:20.
A.K is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 9th January 2020, 20:40   #14983
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The owner is someone who is in the knows. He isn't a builder, he runs an engineering company that manufactures engine components for a multiplicity of automobile companies including the likes of Ducati, Harley and Maserati. The person using the Urus is an elderly gentleman and while the car is usually chauffeur-driven, he seems to enjoy every bit of it. The car does intercity runs regularly and has been seen in Chennai often.
Spot on, he's a true motorhead and had some of the best and drool worthy cars in the past. I reckon his previous car was a Porsche Cayenne. I did see an LH370 in his home a short while back, wondering if that is his as well. A very modest, simple, friendly and approachable uncle he. Indeed if not one of the early Urus in Bangalore, his was probably the first in Bangalore and mind you, it is loaded to the hilt. On a separate note A.K, Im quite impressed with your knowledge of the supercar owners in Bangalore.
akshays is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 10:46   #14984
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshays View Post
Spot on, he's a true motorhead and had some of the best and drool worthy cars in the past. I reckon his previous car was a Porsche Cayenne. I did see an LH370 in his home a short while back, wondering if that is his as well. A very modest, simple, friendly and approachable uncle he. Indeed if not one of the early Urus in Bangalore, his was probably the first in Bangalore and mind you, it is loaded to the hilt. On a separate note A.K, Im quite impressed with your knowledge of the supercar owners in Bangalore.
He still has the Porsche Cayenne and the Lexus RX350h. His was the third Urus to be delivered in the city if I remember right and that shade looks fabulous under the sun. And thank you !
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th January 2020, 12:54   #14985
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshays View Post
Spot on, he's a true motorhead and had some of the best and drool worthy cars in the past...

..Indeed if not one of the early Urus in Bangalore, his was probably the first in Bangalore and mind you, it is loaded to the hilt.
I suppose this is the same Urus that had a minor - annoying issue at the time of delivery and Lamborghini Bangalore couldn't figure it out / rectify it.

As it turns out, it was a sensor issue and Lamborghini Bangalore had requested the owner to keep it at their service center for a week to figure it out, but the owner had had enough and got it rectified "elsewhere" within a day!
suhaas307 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks