Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2018, 13:15   #76
BHPian

Re: Imported bike dealer in bombay

Sorry for Bumping up such an old thread guys, but are any of the guys still around like Johny, Tony etc. that @manson has mentioned in the thread? If yes, can anybody share the exact location please?
Old 12th April 2018, 14:42   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micki9559 View Post
Sorry for Bumping up such an old thread guys, but are any of the guys still around like Johny, Tony etc. that @manson has mentioned in the thread? If yes, can anybody share the exact location please?
I dont know of the above persons, but if you are on Facebook, you can join the group "Superbike Classifieds" and see city specific postings as well as dealers in many cities that post there. I have picked up 2 bikes from Moody's Premium Bike's in Mumbai, he also has a good selection. They are also on facebook (I am not related or endorsing them, just had a good experience with them)

Last edited by Haroon : 12th April 2018 at 14:44.
Haroon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2018, 15:05   #78
BHPian

Quote:
If it is a used super bike dealer that you are looking for then I know a shop in Thane. Don't recollect the name but I always see many high power old bikes parked outside his shop. Nitin Company Signal, Prestige Garden building. You will see the bikes once you are there. I have seen some old examples of Hayabusa, Suzuki Gixxers, Suzuki Bandit, etc.

I am not endorsing the dealer, as I have no association with the dealership and have never indulged in any purchase with them. This is just for your info.
Old 12th April 2018, 15:49   #79
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Jonny & Tony continue to run their garages at Bandra & Metro respectively. They may have contacts of owners wanting to trade their motorcycles but in today's world of OLX and Facebook classifieds it should not be difficult to find leads to a used motorcycle that you may like.
manson is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th April 2018, 17:55   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Jonny & Tony continue to run their garages at Bandra & Metro respectively.
Please check your inbox!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks