Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2019, 13:23   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
Its all rumours i just got my 10r day before yesterday , delhi dealer has 2 more in stock , he even gave me the option of waiting for 2 weeks if i wanted the new yellow stickering version of the 10r but i declined as i dint like it as much and also they were no changes apart from minor cosmetic changes.
Thanks.

He has booked his 10R from the Kolkata dealer. Hasn't been promised any delivery date.

Sending him this link.
Old 4th October 2019, 14:45   #47
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Dea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Thanks.

He has booked his 10R from the Kolkata dealer. Hasn't been promised any delivery date.

Sending him this link.
The issue with most other cities is they have just one dealer in delhi there are 2 dealers.
Delhi dealers are getting new 10r in second week of october so is the chandigarh dealer asco motors. Delhi dealer was offering same Discount on the new 10r as well that i got on my 10r so i am amazed as to what the kolkatta dealer is upto!
Born 2 Be Wild is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2019, 08:29   #48
Team-BHP Support

From Anzen Kawasaki Mumbai -

The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-instimage5.jpg
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 6th October 2019, 15:57   #49
BHPian

For month of October, Kawasaki has gone on discounting spree. The discount banner is put up on their India website as well as facebook page. Discounts range up to Rs 85,000

[ATTACH=Kaw1.jpg]The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-kawa3.jpg[/ATTACH]

Bangalore dealer is being little conservative with maximum discounts of Rs 65,000 -

Greetings from Rideventur kawasaki bangalore...!!
It's that time of the year for great offers from Kawasaki on selective models. This October Ride home your Dream motorcycle by availing discount vouchers upto Rs. 65,000. Please find the offer details below. Note Offer valid only till 31st October 2019. Please visit the store or call for more details.
Ninja 400 : Rs. 45000/-
Ninja 650 : Rs. 45000/-
Z650 : Rs 45000/-
Versys 650 : Rs 45000/-
Vulcan 650 : Rs 50000/-
Ninja ZX6R : Rs.50000/-
Ninja 1000: Rs.65000/-
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-kaw1.jpg  

dextor is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 9th October 2019, 08:35   #50
BHPian

Thank you for posting this guys. I just booked Versys 650 yesterday with Anzen! Will be taking delivery during Diwali.
Couldn't resist this time due to the offers.
StepUP! is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 9th October 2019, 11:49   #51
Team-BHP Support

Offers on the Busa -

The "NEW" Superbikes & Imports Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hayabusa_1080x1050px.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post
Thank you for posting this guys. I just booked Versys 650 yesterday with Anzen! Will be taking delivery during Diwali.
Couldn't resist this time due to the offers.
Congrats!
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2019, 18:15   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post

Congrats!
Thank you! Along with the discounts, the dealership is also offering free labour on the services carried out in the first two years of ownership. The dealership is also paying the TCS (Tax Collected at Source) for the models that cost more than Rs 10 lakh!
StepUP! is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th October 2019, 18:30   #53
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepUP! View Post
Thank you! Along with the discounts, the dealership is also offering free labour on the services carried out in the first two years of ownership. The dealership is also paying the TCS (Tax Collected at Source) for the models that cost more than Rs 10 lakh!
I'm just wondering what's happening though.

The Anzen deal sounds too good to be true, compared to other parts of the country.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2019, 20:09   #54
BHPian

Quote:

The Anzen deal sounds too good to be true, compared to other parts of the country.
Yea. I checked with many dealers but none comes close to Anzen's deal. This was valid only if you book by 8th Oct.
StepUP! is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th October 2019, 22:34   #55
BHPian

Quote:

My guess: some of these bikes are going to be updated and released at one of the upcoming auto shows (Ninja 1000 is getting an update perhaps).
Old 10th October 2019, 23:28   #56
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
My guess: some of these bikes are going to be updated and released at one of the upcoming auto shows (Ninja 1000 is getting an update perhaps).
But then, everyone should be on a hurry, not just Anzen. Discounts from Anzen alone is significantly higher than all the other dealerships.

Anyways, best to make hay while the sun shines.
Old 11th October 2019, 01:13   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
- Street Triple RS gets Rs 1.59 lakh worth offers

- Rs 1 lakh store vouchers

- Rs 59,000 worth Arrow Exhaust system on offer too

Triumph Motorcycles is offering discounts on the Street Triple RS. According to its posts on social media, the British brand is offering benefits up to Rs 1.59 lakhs.
Discount uptil 1.59 Lakhs on Street Triple RS
AtheK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th October 2019, 09:19   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue View Post
If you look at the Kawasaki US site, it looks like the Ninja 1000 is being discontinued from 2020
Old 11th October 2019, 09:25   #59
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
If you look at the Kawasaki US site, it looks like the Ninja 1000 is being discontinued from 2020
Kawasaki revealed all the bikes that remained unchanged in 2020 for the US market. They also revealed the updated Ninja 650.

It is speculated that all the models that were not announced, will be getting major updates at EICMA. 5 bikes are expected as per Kawasaki teaser.

Z1000 SX (Ninja 1000) future is unclear though, as the Z1000 is definitely getting discontinued in favour of the Z H2, but it's just early to say. They have the motor in Versys 1000, so retaining the Ninja could be a possibility.
Old 11th October 2019, 12:30   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy View Post
I would be surprised if they discontinue the model range all-together. The N1K has been a pretty good selling bike for Kawasaki in general.

I have always wondered if there's a chance that they re-work the N1K from the ground up by re-using the Z900 engine and chassis.
That is an almost litre class engine, and they should be able to extract 10-15 bhp (with the current 125 bhp tune as the reference) with some modifications (perhaps by lowering peak torque and modifying the torque curve to generate more torque at a lower RPM).

I'd be very excited about a Ninja 900 which weighs around 215-220kg wet.

Also, considering that the Z900 engine is new, it may be the more appropriate candidate to move forward for BS6 compliance. Not sure if the 1043cc I4 would be carried over. That could be the reason there's lack of clarity over the future of the N1K.

More information could be available during EICMA where the 2020/21 MY line-up would be revealed.

Last edited by GoBlue : 11th October 2019 at 12:34.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks