Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2006, 22:02   #61
BHPian

No probs amitoj! Glad you had a good time. Hope I could have joined you guys earlier, but as I told you it was my sister's b'day.

Funny part was, we hardly talked about cars!

I will be coming to bangy soon... hopefully. See you guys then.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 17th April 2006, 10:51   #62
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys. It was a good meet. Though the number was very small, we had a very good time. The members present were Me, Amitoj, Alok (Ghostrider) and Karan (Cool dude). Sorry Nosfreak, nobody informed you about the time. But it was great talking to you. Next time sure we will not miss you. One person we all could have met but couldn't in the last minute is Rudra Sen. I was waiting the whole day to meet this wonderful person. But due to his busy schedule and last minute rush to the airport, lost the oppurtunity. Sure, there is next time.

It was a nice evening. We spent together for close to 5 hours. Me,cooldude and Amitoj met at Necklace road. After couple of hours we moved to a lounge bar where Alok joined us. Karan, thanks for staying till end even after numerous calls from your home.

Alok, there was car talk before you joined. The star of the show was Amitoj's Goldie. What an amazing machine it is... Very lucky to get a ride in it. Goes like a rocket. After the meet when we were going home, I was doing 80 KMPH and still when Amitoj overtook me, I felt like i was doing 50 and he was at 100. It was one moment i have felt that i shouldn't have replaced my Zen with Palio.

Amitoj & Karan (cooldude)

Amitoj, Cooldude, Me & Alok (Ghostrider)

Alok

Last edited by satish_appasani : 17th April 2006 at 10:52.
Old 17th April 2006, 19:42   #63
BHPian

Hey Guys

Glad you had nice little small meet. Satish i hope i didint raise up your phone bill . Will pay you back for it . Gald to talk to all the members here alok, satish n .... n Hey what bout Amitoj's Goldie, please do fill me with some details.

@amitoj :- It was nice talking you, Hope you enjoyed your stay here. Sure to meet you soon at banglore.

Waiting for the next meet.
Old 17th April 2006, 22:41   #64
BHPian

Glad that you guys had a great time.. Sad I couldn't make it...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks