Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2012, 15:21   #76
BHPian

Re: Mumbai Meet: 4th March, 2012 : Bhandardara Dam

Was looking forward to this, but have to pull out. I have an injury and driving is making it worse. Need to ease off for 2 weeks. :-((
Old 2nd March 2012, 15:37   #77
BHPian

Re: Mumbai Meet: 4th March, 2012 : Bhandardara Dam

i am not up for the drive but will most probably show up at the meeting point (Jupitar Hospital) to have a quick chat; i stay nearby that place.
Old 2nd March 2012, 23:21   #78
Senior - BHPian

The Mumbai Meet 4 Mar 2012 is officially called off.

The Mumbai Meet 4 Mar 2012 is officially called off.

Sorry friends it seems all our bhpians are retired hurt/have some important work at hands due to we cannot hold this meet because very low participation.
Tried my best to see if we could have had the meet but today is not the lucky day.

Have also requested moderators to close this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik_rao View Post
Was looking forward to this, but have to pull out. I have an injury and driving is making it worse. Need to ease off for 2 weeks. :-((
Wish you a speedy recovery friend and look forward to meet you in Mumbai meet whenever that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infotech58 View Post
i am not up for the drive but will most probably show up at the meeting point (Jupitar Hospital) to have a quick chat; i stay nearby that place.
Sorry infotech58 this meet is not happening but next time you would even be able to join us in the drive too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Guys, I can confirm by tomorrow morning whether I can make it or not. Whatever it is, I'll surely update.
Rajeev next time, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you have a great small tapri meet in Hiranandani Powai.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks