Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2006, 11:58   #106
BHPian

Waaaaaaaaaaah ..........there I missed it again!!! Was having a blast at Blore Just arrived here today...guys how about a casual Hyd G2G, sounds dumb now....BTW I got a brand new Ipod Nano 4GB, was fiddling with it all day long, gotta check out JBL accessories, Sam get ready! And Sam did ya give the Hyd boys any freebies????
Old 8th August 2006, 12:02   #107
BHPian

Haha... go to the showroom then! There is stuff specially made for your Ipod! The stuff there is wild! I had an Alok's day out!!!

Godspeed,

Alok
Old 8th August 2006, 12:24   #108
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx
And Sam did ya give the Hyd boys any freebies????
Ya I gave them JBL car air fresheners. PM me your postal addy, I'll ask someone to courier you one.
Old 8th August 2006, 12:35   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Ya I gave them JBL car air fresheners. PM me your postal addy, I'll ask someone to courier you one.
Geee thanx, Sam amar rahe! Hmm gonna walk down to da showroom this Thursday....cant wait!
Old 8th August 2006, 12:45   #110
BHPian

Whee! My car smells like JBL (orange) now. Not to mention the freshner looks pretty cool up there!

BTW did you guys know that Sam has a bright future in acting too

Godspeed,

Alok
Old 8th August 2006, 13:10   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385

BTW did you guys know that Sam has a bright future in acting too
Hmmm now thats news, first Yeti (red hair children frightner), nxt singer, oh yeah then a holiday tourist kinda work outfit and now actor???? Whoa....Sam kuddos man
Old 8th August 2006, 13:37   #112
Distinguished - BHPian

Arrey yaar, I got offered a role in a Telugu movie. lol
I turned it down. They wanted me to shoot in some Ramoji something.
Old 8th August 2006, 14:45   #113
BHPian

More Pics!

Here are some more pictures:

Sam and his new creation, the JBL Hyderabad showroom!

Satish & Sam:

Now what could possibly have caused that expression?

Check that JBL sub out. L to R: Sam, me, Satish & Alok:

Nice meeting up as usual, all went well except we couldn't get to the kabab joints in time. We'll get to it the next time around!

Cheers!
Old 8th August 2006, 15:36   #114
BHPian

Sam, oh dear Sam, a role is a role is a role. Even if it is as a villain! Haha! Would be fun to see you on the big screen. Even better if there was a scene inwhich you kidnap n_c's certain someone!

We could start a TBHP acting club too!

Godspeed,

Alok
Old 8th August 2006, 21:51   #115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Sam, oh dear Sam, a role is a role is a role. Even if it is as a villain! Haha! Would be fun to see you on the big screen. Even better if there was a scene inwhich you kidnap n_c's certain someone!

We could start a TBHP acting club too!

Godspeed,

Alok
Hee hee yea can imagine it, Sam on multiplex and hmm maybe mite get promoted to Imax too And the ppl in the first 3 rows will surely get a stroke!

hmm Sam what role was that???? Tarzan? cmon yaar, call em up and accept the role, we Tbhpians will help u get loads of publicity, we all will stick the poster of u on the rear windshield of our cars.....what say?
Old 8th August 2006, 22:15   #116
BHPian

damn,, wht did i miss. bah i started off owrk.. so hard to cath with u guys.. nway'z plz do gimme call when u guys r having the next,, chao
Old 8th August 2006, 22:23   #117
Senior - BHPian

JBL's put up a showroom in IMAX???

Now SAM, when is the chennai showroom coming???
Old 10th August 2006, 21:40   #118
BHPian

Sam, just went to da JBL showroom at Prasad's, simply superb!!!! I just loved the Ipod Docks and the home theatres, dj stuff....and huh! Everything. I walked in and told ur name "Sameer" and that guy went like "Huh, Sameer? Whoz he?", then he recollected and said, "We call him Sam!", nice staff who showed me around, I fell in love with that White JBL rocket shaped "ENCOUNTER", priced 10k...way better than BOSE docks(went to BOSE first and then came to ur showroom), sweeet and I thought BOSE were the best! Loved the models and especially this one.... touch sensor volume keys, shape, style, sound, everything amazing, the price keeps me from buying it now Anyways congrats!
Old 10th August 2006, 23:56   #119
Senior - BHPian

heyyy ...another meeet?.. looks like this is the second meet i have missed..
Old 3rd September 2006, 03:31   #120
BHPian

HEY ALL!

well its been a looooong time for me to be sayin anything on this topic! missed three meets too! i was away for some time in bkk and then was too stuck up with some mods for my tucson, concentrating more on some other international Tucson specific forums. now that i have got what i was looking for from there, i am back here!

@ Satish Appasani, dude, u cud have msgd me atleast abt the meets, i wud have come then. as i didnt chek this thread, i didnt know anything abt it all.

@ Aadix, so u missed out on all the 3 meets! good on ya bugger! dare u leave me behind and go!

@ FuriousSphinx - There is a misconception amongst many ppl that BOSE is hte BEST, while its just not. The only thing BOSE is good at is making great looking dvd players and Speakers so small that u hardly notice! Aesthetics is all about it, and the other thing thats BEST at BOSE is their Demo! SAM wud vouch for that! There are many other brands that are far better than BOSE.

@ SAM_KAPASI : hey dude, sorry couldnt meet u up when u got here. Didnt know u were behind the JBL thing. furioussphinx once mentioned abt the meetup to happen with u, but i got to know who "sam" is, just now when i read this thread again!

Hopefully when u come down to hyd again next time we will meet up. i am a AV freak here. and had purchased my HT system from Sound&Vision last year. no JBL in my HT thou, but got a Yahama Amp with KLIPSH sound system.

Okie all u guys,
3 weeks ago i got stuck with some $%#@ viral infection similar to Chikungunya! and was bedridden due to body pain for almost 2 weeks! now totally well. so when can we all meet up again? this time lets hit a Tandoori or Chinese place, instead of the Pizza Hut.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks