Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2006, 23:22   #46
BHPian

Hey guys count me too, this weekend am in Delhi.
Would love to meet u guys and this would be my 1st visit to TBHP meet.

well just wanted to know....... any guys from west delhi area ?

Cheers,
Naveen
Old 14th July 2006, 23:27   #47

Hey All...

I would also wanna join in the fun... I live in Gurgaon, never been to the noida side, would like some directions to the place. Hopefully I'll see you all there!!!

Angad
Old 14th July 2006, 23:43   #48
BHPian

hey guys am also comin in. any one from east delhi ? preet vihar or close by. any lawyers in the meet would be gald to meet one ?

Last edited by 200mph : 14th July 2006 at 23:47.
Old 14th July 2006, 23:58   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200mph
hey guys am also comin in. any one from east delhi ? preet vihar or close by. any lawyers in the meet would be gald to meet one ?
@ 200 - You could team up with Fuelled for the East Delhi part, as for the lawyer part I am not sure we have any amongst the rest atleast there aren't any that I know about!

@Angad - Will keep you posted as to fellow members who could accompany you or will provide you with complete directions, so don't worry!!

And anyways Guys response is slow this time tie up your chaddis and get the confirmations coming in, the meet should be bigger than last time not smaller!
Old 15th July 2006, 00:20   #50
BHPian

have not read any post from Fuelled in this thread, will PM him and ask though. ah its alrite abt the lawyer thing, am studyin law thats why its nice to meet some1 of similar profession.
Old 15th July 2006, 00:23   #51
BHPian

I am here.. finally.
Stupid rains stupid wireless internet #$%&@

I'm in for the meet...
will see you at noida raghavE.
Getting 2-3 friends for the meet. will call you up to confirm about them tomorrow.

and for nubies(and other people who dont know the venue) you can co-ordinate with me for going to noida.

PS: @ 200 mph- I didnt have a net connection thats why no posts and thats why raghav told me about the meet over the phone.
Take my number from raghav n gimme a call tomorrow after noon

Last edited by Fuelled : 15th July 2006 at 00:32.
Old 15th July 2006, 01:41   #52
aZa
Senior - BHPian

We will post the directions to the venue as soon as a considerable amount of confirmation pour in!!! The last meet and last to last meet thread has a Road map too ...

I'll try to get a friend along too ... he really needs a peice of GunbirISM heheh.
Old 15th July 2006, 08:25   #53
Senior - BHPian

I would have loved to...but will be in Mumbai (leaving Sat eve & returning Mon morn).. May be better luk next time....

The zoooooom....vrrrooooom...on the expressway sounds very mouth watering...but for the cavemen driving on the wrong side or simply deciding to stop mid-way for no rhime or reason..leave aside the bovine type on 4 legs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Hey guys, since it's been over a month since the last Delhi meet I think now is a good time for another one. Also the weather is a lot better than last time around so I guess we can have more fun too!!

This is again a F1 weekend and the race starts at 5:30 pm so I think we can follow the usual routine of meeting around 2-2:30 pm in Noida sector -18 parking opposite Radisson MBD and then proceed from there to Chicane.

But I am also thinking that this routine is getting kind of boring so if anyone has better ideas please come forward as a change won't hurt anyone.

Please people post your suggestions and confirmations too. Pm's regarding this meet will be sent out tonight to all active members in the NCR area.

Looking forward to a good meet this time around too!!

The meet venue
Old 15th July 2006, 08:30   #54
Senior - BHPian

Where did u tuch 200mph. Surely not on our roads. Maybe on an expressway but only if u own a Carrera or an Enzo or a Lamborgh..

If you do have one then mind letting me just sit on the steering. I promise I won't start the engine. although wud luv to hear the growl..and then maybe a shift of the gear shaft and a little pressure on the gas...hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled
I am here.. finally.
Stupid rains stupid wireless internet #$%&@

PS: @ 200 mph- I didnt have a net connection thats why no posts and thats why raghav told me about the meet over the phone.
Take my number from raghav n gimme a call tomorrow after noon
Old 15th July 2006, 08:33   #55
Senior - BHPian

Dear Fuelled & 200mph: Sorry. I hadn't read the previous thread hence mistook totally for speed. My apologies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418
Where did u tuch 200mph. Surely not on our roads. Maybe on an expressway but only if u own a Carrera or an Enzo or a Lamborgh..

If you do have one then mind letting me just sit on the steering. I promise I won't start the engine. although wud luv to hear the growl..and then maybe a shift of the gear shaft and a little pressure on the gas...hehehehe
Old 15th July 2006, 16:02   #56

ill be dere......dis time...this wud be my first meet.....hoping to meet all the del. teambhpians
Old 15th July 2006, 16:20   #57
BHPian

hey GUYS !! i will be there.....
this will be my first meet .... Hoping to meet all the TeamBHPians
Old 15th July 2006, 16:35   #58
Senior - BHPian

hahaha....logged in after sometime. (thanks ishan!) and cdnt stop laughing.... WOW, this is wonderful: stalking (jai ho maharaj LBM: No offences, just appreciating ur dedication!) and then this underage....just an add on: age no bar, caste no bar.....bhaiya mere even SEX NO BAR. Love to see some chics

99% am in.....rest to allah rakha!!
Old 15th July 2006, 17:03   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe
come on boys ,,,,,, "CANT WE ALL BE FRIENDS"
arush.... cool that you are gonna be there ,,,
no offence to nybody, we surely are friends but the car owner was a stranger to all of us. i guess thats a genuine reason why arush wub b upset.

will try level best to make it to the meet, not sure about the race though.

Last edited by naveendhyani : 15th July 2006 at 17:06.
Old 15th July 2006, 18:10   #60
BHPian

hey guys whats the final thing ? 2 pm ? parkin lot sector 18 ? oppostie CSM ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks