Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2006, 18:23   #1
Senior - BHPian

Delhi/NCR Team BHP Meet 16.07.2006

Hey guys, since it's been over a month since the last Delhi meet I think now is a good time for another one. Also the weather is a lot better than last time around so I guess we can have more fun too!!

This is again a F1 weekend and the race starts at 5:30 pm so I think we can follow the usual routine of meeting around 2-2:30 pm in Noida sector -18 parking opposite Radisson MBD and then proceed from there to Chicane.

But I am also thinking that this routine is getting kind of boring so if anyone has better ideas please come forward as a change won't hurt anyone.

Please people post your suggestions and confirmations too. Pm's regarding this meet will be sent out tonight to all active members in the NCR area.

Looking forward to a good meet this time around too!!

The meet venue
Old 13th July 2006, 18:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

We can change the meet location what say.......

Also this weekend gunbir is going to give us a new surprise.......
Old 13th July 2006, 19:23   #3
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Oye new meet ?????? nicee
Old 13th July 2006, 19:34   #4
BHPian

how bout we head out to pebble street in NFC ? i'll call and make reservations
Old 13th July 2006, 19:48   #5
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Guys we shud keep delhi out as many of us may have Tinted glasses and all, And delhi have challan-happy cops around everywhr if u kno what i mean.
Old 13th July 2006, 19:50   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe
how bout we head out to pebble street in NFC ? i'll call and make reservations
That's a good idea so I think we can meet at Noida and then move onto Pebble Street in New Friends Colony. Meeting at NFC won't be possible because there is not enough parking in one place there to accomodate all the cars coming in.
Old 13th July 2006, 19:56   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
Guys we shud keep delhi out as many of us may have Tinted glasses and all, And delhi have challan-happy cops around everywhr if u kno what i mean.
Oye kuch nahin hone wala hai aur zyaada problem ho to Mummy ki Optra le aiyo!!
Old 13th July 2006, 20:11   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
That's a good idea so I think we can meet at Noida and then move onto Pebble Street in New Friends Colony. Meeting at NFC won't be possible because there is not enough parking in one place there to accomodate all the cars coming in.
Yup and parking there is a pain as well,
i'll talk to the owner at Pebble street and get the reservations done if we know the number of people coming.....

Pebble Street apparently has a group of ppl who come in each race day and are a part of some f1 club.

again... where can we get F1 team shirts ?
Old 13th July 2006, 20:16   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa
not an issue with all the tints , you should see the safari, jet black tints all around and a light grey tint on the windsheld, never been stopped
Old 13th July 2006, 20:21   #10
Senior - BHPian

Ankush I guess we can estimate a minimum of atleast 15-20 people based on turnout during the previous meets. Lots more people do turn up but only about half of them watch the race, rest usually have other commitments or enagagements.
Old 13th July 2006, 20:24   #11
Senior - BHPian

Yaar Ishan race nahi karege kya..... Remember the first meet on the express highway...........zzzzzzzzoooooooommmmmmmmm zzzzzzooooooommmmmmmm...

OT- > this thread is have more replies and less views right now..........
Old 13th July 2006, 20:29   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Yaar Ishan race nahi karege kya..... Remember the first meet on the express highway...........zzzzzzzzoooooooommmmmmmmm zzzzzzooooooommmmmmmm...

OT- > this thread is have more replies and less views right now..........
Yaar I have no issues in racing but remember the last time around truck in middle lane, me in fast lane and then truck driver suddenly deciding he needs to change lanes and thenSsssssssscccccccccreeeeeeeccccccccccchhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... (Followed by lots of tyre smoke!!!)

If anything happens to even one member or his car then we will have lots of trouble so I am refraining from it. but if there are enough people ready for it I have no issues we can have a QUICK drive on the expressway!
Old 13th July 2006, 20:38   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Yaar I have no issues in racing but remember the last time around truck in middle lane, me in fast lane and then truck driver suddenly deciding he needs to change lanes and thenSsssssssscccccccccreeeeeeeccccccccccchhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... (Followed by lots of tyre smoke!!!)

If anything happens to even one member or his car then we will have lots of trouble so I am refraining from it. but if there are enough people ready for it I have no issues we can have a QUICK drive on the expressway!
Noaah man no racing for me especially on NCR roads go alone knows cows dogs rickshaws moronic cab drivers bikes cycles... life is too precious... though in my younger yrs it was a different outlook
Old 13th July 2006, 20:39   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Ankush I guess we can estimate a minimum of atleast 15-20 people based on turnout during the previous meets. Lots more people do turn up but only about half of them watch the race, rest usually have other commitments or enagagements.
lemme know by day end tmr how many ppl for the race on sunday and i'll make the arrangements.

where can we get F1 team shirts ?
Old 13th July 2006, 22:17   #15
Senior - BHPian

Ya man just joking will be drving decent .......... So ishaan please change some schedule it was same like the prevoius last 2 times. add some thing to it people put some suggestion.......

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks