BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
btw, its time you change that avatar of yours

manson.
Shaddup u cheater...
Old 4th September 2006, 10:10   #153
BANNED

@ ma(N)son & Balenopower... come on little boy's why not settle this the old fashoned way.. bring your cars to worli sea face and have it out once and for all....
NOTE: T-BHP DOES NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL DRAG RACING AND ADVISES YOU TO PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY!
Old 4th September 2006, 10:32   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose....
[B
NOTE: T-BHP DOES NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAL DRAG RACING AND ADVISES YOU TO PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY![/b]
Err tht was greek to manson..lolzzzz
Old 4th September 2006, 11:10   #155
BANNED

What no one wants to post a report... ok fine I'll do it..
We met up... ate drank beer and (as Ma(n)son puts it so nicely) had a couple of dozen 'BOUQUETS' of Breezers..
Then the Poona lot showed up... late as usual... they ate, drank and had breezers..
Then our resident brick layer(MASON) goes up to a bunch of kids drinking beer and starts giving them a moral lecture on the evils of drinking..this after he's downed a few bottles himself and is slightly on the buzzed side...
Paid the bill... which as usual was a 30 minute exercise in futility...
Left for a photo shoot... had to turn around coz the place that Viper suggested we go to was inaccessable .. got back onto the highway where NC was supposed to show us the spot to stop but... lost Adolf Hitler/Winston Churchill(for the uninitiated.. they both started out their lives as bricklayers.. so am talking about MASON here).. stopped at the incomplete Toll booth for a quick photo shoot.. by the time the lost had returned to the fold...and then we all went on our merry way back to Bombay/Poona..
There.. now if anyone wants to further expand this.. be my guest... all you lazy sod's that dont want to post a report!

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 4th September 2006 at 11:14.
Old 4th September 2006, 11:10   #156
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
somebody pls post up the report meet.

Hi,

Since I have a little spare time on hand I shall try and put down a report though am not very good at writing.

The day started of with me picking up Vikram (Honda) at 7.30am sharp followed by Yogi1771 ten minutes later. This trip I decided that will give the others some catching up(waiting for us) to do before we came since I always end up waiting for the guys to come. The three of us had some nice breakfast at Madras Cafe and then met up with Manson and Ported Head at 8.10am. Baleno Power and freind showed up few minutes later and we took of for Vashi where we were to meet with Dins at 8.45am

He did not turn up till 9.10am and we eventually left without him as Turbo C and Gr8Guzzler were waiting for us a bit ahead. After exchanging pleasantaries we all took of on the Old Highway courtesy Manson's request from Mc Donald's. On the Panvel bypass road Baleno & Manson decided to have a small drag where they did some crazy speeds of approx 190-195kmph since Manson wanted to try out his newly installed FreeFlow and was the car flying. There were a couple of smoking incidents where we almost thought that Guzzlers car cought fire when the 3 cars ( Manson , Guzzler and Turbo C) had to slam the brakes courtesy a huge ditch.

Finally met up with NC and Ported at Lonavala exit of EXpressway where we regrouped and headed to Sunny's. We were the first people in the whole Dhabha as we had arrived at 11.45am. Then started the drinking session followed by some awesome snacks. Dins and friend turned up an hour later followed by 2l8uloose and finally the guys & girls from Poona at around 2.15pm.

After some food and lot of fooling around we had a small Photo shoot as the Poona guys were getting late and headed back. As expected Manson, Gr8Guzzler and Dins took off and disappeared via the expressway only to be greeted with a huge jam near Khandala. NC and me managed to make a small detour and took the old road joining midway through the ghats and had a peaceful journey back.

God dont think I've ever written so much. Am sure if I have left out some bits the other guys will fill in. Pics will come up in the evening.

Viper
Old 4th September 2006, 11:19   #157
BHPian

Pune guys getting late! ok

courtesy: Edmund and stararmour

And whats with "the Pune guys got late, as usual"??

this is the first time i've ever been really late for a meet..
i was late by a few mins when the largest pune meet happend, and that time too, courtesy: Edmund and stararmour!

on the whole Pune guys are very punctual..

There was a slight miscommunication because of which rahulvilas couldnt come.. he was waiting for a confirmation sms from me, and i was waiting for him to reply on the forum!

Last edited by adya33 : 4th September 2006 at 18:12.
Old 4th September 2006, 11:30   #158
Distinguished - BHPian

tsk tsk tsk...wish i coulda been there...but just didnt have the heart to leave the rally mid way...what with being surrounded by 6 rolls royces and the like...sigh...
Old 4th September 2006, 11:35   #159
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
As expected Manson, Gr8Guzzler and Dins took off and disappeared via the expressway only to be greeted with a huge jam near Khandala.
errrrrr correction dear sir
it was viper, dins and guzzler who took off. my co-driver and i just stuck to the left lane when we caught up with the traffic and were standing still for a very short while only to be greeted to some empty roads ahead, and we didnt go push the car at all except for one stretch.

Btw, the jam was due to a qualis guy who had half his car on the other side of a divider. The owner seemed to be some big guy, he did not care for a few cops and others asking him to let the crane move the vehicle on a side.

manson.
Old 4th September 2006, 12:31   #160
elf
BANNED

And they all lived happily ever after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
... I shall try and put down a report though am not very good at writing ...
Oi! You call that a meet report or a press release? No invectives???!!! No racial slurs???!!! No personal insults???!!! No calling the Pune guys useless???!!!

This looks like an afternoon kitty-party for 65 year old ladies !!!
What will the newbies think??!!

Shee man, looks like I'll have to come along the next time.
Old 4th September 2006, 12:37   #161
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf

Oi! You call that a meet report or a press release? No invectives???!!! No racial slurs???!!! No personal insults???!!! No calling the Pune guys useless???!!!

This looks like an afternoon kitty-party for 65 year old ladies !!!
What will the newbies think??!!

Shee man, looks like I'll have to come along the next time.
EVERY TIME I TRY I GET WARNED BY THE MODS... kya kare... mera bad luck hi khaarab hai yaar!!
And YES PLEASE DO COME ALONG NEXT TIME!!!
Old 4th September 2006, 13:19   #162
BHPian

okay members here r the video clips
http://rapidshare.de/files/31893252/...06017.mp4.html
this one of manson burning rubber

http://rapidshare.de/files/31893563/...06019.mp4.html
this one edmunds friend doing a wheelie shooting frm vipers car a very short clip though
will post the pics a bit latter
Old 4th September 2006, 13:55   #163
Senior - BHPian

Ok Guys - The pics from my camera --

Manson admires himself while Honda is all smiles

The way to my Heart is through my stomach - says Manson

Here is difficult question for all you guys - Honestly answer this question - Who looks better , Manson or the Chicken ?

After I asked the question , Manson decided he had to eliminate the competition

Honda is shy of the camera while Guzzler's calculating how many litres can I take in !

2l8 and Yogi look satisfied, Viper attacks the food and Manson still leaving no stone unturned to eliminate the competition

Last edited by normally_crazy : 4th September 2006 at 14:06.
Old 4th September 2006, 14:15   #164
Senior - BHPian

BP looks amused and confused at the same time - Viper seems to be the happiest and Manson still going strong

Turbo-C is looking shocked but I dont know how he managed to drink the breezer from behind ?

The delicious chicken platter

Ported Head eats only healthy vegetarian stuff !

Honda pretends to eat, guzzler still calculating, Rajeev(Dins friend - a lookalike of Himesh Rehammiya ) and Dins in the white Tshirt
Old 4th September 2006, 14:19   #165
BANNED

Hahahaha.. NC Great Pictures... specially the ones of MA(n)SON... when do they go up on SHAADI.COM??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks