Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2006, 01:09   #136
Distinguished - BHPian

OK, just a few things, in case TBHP goes offline tomorrow.

You have my email ID, please do email for any changes, cancellations etc. I seriously recommend taxi. For those that have cars and can afford fuel, I am you can afford a taxi for one night.
Share a taxi, locate someone in your area and share the taxi cost na, it's simple.

@ Elf, our chief guest will be driving us home, as he is staying at my place. He does not drink.
Old 16th November 2006, 01:28   #137
elf
BANNED

@Sam: I'm the Chief Guest? How sweet.

I'm staying at your house whilst both of us are sozzled? How perverted. No thankyouverymuch. I don't think of you in that way, you know. More like in a brotherly-friendly way.

And I'm not driving us home. I'm drinking for free since I'm now the Chief Guest. Yayyy!
Old 16th November 2006, 01:44   #138
Distinguished - BHPian

It was such a simple sentence. Sigh.
Good night smart mouth. See you saturday.

We'll pick you up and drop you back too. Lucky you.

We'll bring a gag too. Lucky us.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 16th November 2006 at 01:45.
Old 23rd November 2006, 15:40   #139
Senior - BHPian

Okie let me be the First one to post the Report..... And Please forgive me guyz I am not good at this okie....

so we all were suppose to meet at Sealord at worli by 9.00 and i was there by 9.30 or 10.00, i was waiting for allan (xterem power) but he coulndt come so i left on my bike reached worli, met Balenopower and Dan and we all moved in the restau... and saw around 18-25 BhPian and i thought man its going to be a crazy meet...

Met every one even the cheif Guest Sideways (dude forgot to congrats you on winning the rally) and the other Guest Ishaan, we all were having fun and Scooby arrived, so there was a formal intro with everyone (@ Scooby:- MAN I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU RIDE),

N_C was playing some stupid songs coz he is N_C.. then a normal photo shoto, Remembered old days ( i mean to say NANA ).

Then we went to check Ziads Comet and Even Rts ZZR (dude your bike very well kept)..

After this when we thought to have dinner suddenly maNson came up with his sword so we (me,kooldude,ziad) went to drop him... came back had dinner and the we all decieded to go for a drive....

Overall it was one crazy meet
Please forgive me guyz i am not good at reports......
Old 23rd November 2006, 16:32   #140
Max
BHPian

damn i missed meet again because forums was down :(
Old 23rd November 2006, 17:00   #141
elf
BANNED

And I'm an @$$...

My Faux Pas.
OK, so when I get questions on my @$$-like pre-meet behaviour from non-present-at-meet persons, methinks it's time to set the record straight.
So here goes.

On the day of the meet, Sam & Sideways fetched iraghava & me from my building. Introduced to Sideways for the first time as Farhan Vohra, I thought that the name sounded quite familiar. Then thought that was probably because I'd seen it on TBHP or something. Upon introduction to yours truly, Sideways immediately offered possible solutions to my missing cylinder & other ailments, & we generally kidded around for a bit & had a smoke.

We then proceeded towards the meet in Sam's car, enjoying the conversation & general bonhomie, & thinking to myself what a generally sweet guy Sideways was (although with Dhelli around, one couldn't have much conversation with anybody else in the car ). We then arrived & parked at Sea Lord, & the four of us proceeded to buy booze from the store next door.

Since it was a bit crowded, Sam & iraghava went first to procure their alcohol & Sideways & me hung back for a bit. Generally being one to fill empty spaces with polite (in my opinion) conversation, I turned thought into words by asking Farhan why I'd heard his name before, as in did he race or cart or ride a cycle or something.

Before I could finish my question & he could answer, Sam & the Dhelli Dictionary returned & overheard my dumb-*** musing, & I was immediately pounced upon & castigated wildly for not knowing who Farhan "Raid de Himalaya" Vohra was. Yes, amongst other thinks, I was called a donkey.

Which brings me to the conclusion that I really am an ***. And the gentleman in question deserves kudos for his humility & good manners.

@Sideways, if I'd achieved what you have, my humility would be out getting sprayed by gravel from my tyres whilst grazing with a Himalayan mountain goat!

Coming to the meet.
All in all, lots of people, lots of horsing around, lots of fun. It was great to see nitroxx again along with everybody else. @Scooby: I missed seeing your rides. Those who weren't there (the remaining 9378 of you who didn't show) were missed.

It was a quietish sort of meet, & no alcohol was sprayed, not too many people were bitch slapped by one & all, & the invectives were also down to a minimum. I ate some vegetarian food also, for a change. Looks like everybody present took my first post seriously. Idiots.

Post meet, we hung around outside for a bit then everybody went home.

Thanks.
I would like to offer my thanks to all the attendees at their meet for their exemplary (for you Neanderthals) behaviour. I can visit Sea Lord again (unlike Goldem Mummemmts), & shall probably get a king's welcome when I return.

I'm sure the visual / pictoral representation of the meet shall ensue.

Last edited by elf : 23rd November 2006 at 17:03.
Old 23rd November 2006, 17:35   #142
BHPian

I had a great time. Thanx everyone for the warm welcome and the fantastic meet. Thank you again Sam and your dad for the wonderful hospitality (I had an entire apartment to my self). Would have preferred some more profanity (heh heh) and slapping, but MA(S)ON ("Parents and girlfriends are different") had other things on his mind. Lots of Laughs and music, booze and food. Thanx everyone. Until Next time.
Old 23rd November 2006, 20:41   #143
Senior - BHPian

Boo hoo, if anyone feels like an ***, it has to be me. What a super bummer of a weekend that was for me. It's too unreal to describe.

Mugen Power wanted to come down to Mumbai specially for the meet and he sorta had to cancel cos I wasn't making it. Actually I'm sure he had better reasons, but it makes me feel important that someone couldn't make it because I wasn't there. Ahem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf
I was immediately pounced upon & castigated wildly for not knowing who Farhan Vohra was.
Dude, you got away easy. Farhan Vohra is the guy who directed 'Don'. C'mon man, that's a no-brainer.

Old 23rd November 2006, 22:32   #144
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
... that's a no-brainer ...
That's awfully presumptious of you, ole chappie.
Who said I had a brain?
Old 24th November 2006, 00:31   #145
Distinguished - BHPian

The peectures - where are they?
Old 24th November 2006, 01:30   #146
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Mugen Power wanted to come down to Mumbai specially for the meet and he sorta had to cancel cos I wasn't making it. Actually I'm sure he had better reasons, but it makes me feel important that someone couldn't make it because I wasn't there. Ahem!
Yes B&T I want to come but you said you will not be able to make it and i also got some business work so i cant come.

But there is always NEXT Time.

BTW Where are the pictures ?? Sambhai and ishaan where are you ??

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 24th November 2006, 02:58   #147
Senior - BHPian

Hey Mugen,

Tumne pukara or hum chale aaye The meet was great it was fantastic to meet some new people like V-16, Scooby, Sideways (thanks for driving us back) etc. We also happened to have a traitor amongst us Balenopower please stand up!!!! Bugger brought an Xbhp helmet to a T-BHP meet!! Talk about guts

Anyways the meet was much quieter than usual, I was not spewing expletives, well not too much anyways! Some pics for now as a teaser rest should be on tomorrow. Enjoy!!

Mr. V-16 Lovely T-shirt Sir

Sam practising his Kung-Fu moves!!

FR about to crush balenopower. Good, crush the traitor Jitu!!!!

The village announcer gets onto his chair!!!

Viper was the first to hog Dinner!

And then everyone decided to feed him from his plate!!
Old 24th November 2006, 15:08   #148
Senior - BHPian

Thank You All for the Lovely First meeting with all you interesting boys/men. Had a nice time. will make sure to spend more time at the next meet.[was warned that the meet can get rough so came in late and left early]
Old 24th November 2006, 21:25   #149
Distinguished - BHPian

Announcement

We regret to announce to all of you that Sam's picture, script and laugh factory is currently down. This facility will be operational on Monday, as we are busy at the Autocar Performance Expo in Mumbai.

We thank you for your patience.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 24th November 2006 at 21:27.
Old 25th November 2006, 00:05   #150
Senior - BHPian

GREAT MEET...had a great time....man didnt realise we had a traitor in t-bhp....we gotta get a hold of this guy next time and thrash the livin daylights out of him.....i think he did get a preview from manson on the day of the meet.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks