Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2006, 21:28   #226
BHPian

wonderful party sam but i m sure delhi boys will be ready for the challenge to have the "PARTY OF THE YEAR"
Old 15th November 2006, 21:42   #227
BHPian

looks like you guys had a lot of fun i wished i could have come.
Old 15th November 2006, 21:44   #228
BHPian

That was a real party & thats how it should be great great going guys ! btw sam where are the pics from "In the VIP lounge ???" if any?
Old 15th November 2006, 21:57   #229
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveendhyani
wonderful party sam but i m sure delhi boys will be ready for the challenge to have the "PARTY OF THE YEAR"
Hey, I seriously doubt that ... maybe next year we cud try and beat that , but this year its Granted to the BANGY PARTY

Where are the pics man , i thought we wud see about 10 pages of just pics !! Start guys, dont be shy ...

Cheers
Old 15th November 2006, 22:16   #230
BHPian

hey that was one hell of a party but i had to leave to make an appearing act at home......... but then then i am glade to make it back and join the fun.... nice to meet the regulars and the new ones too......... by the way to two german bangaloreans ane not bangaloreans but family friends of mine who just dropped in on holidays from berlin......... sam we r really great for the nice host you have been..........
Old 15th November 2006, 22:24   #231
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Sam, that was mind-blowing.
Old 15th November 2006, 23:53   #232
BANNED

My PC is down. Pics will be posted early in the morning.

Khaadu! It wont be 10 pages of pics. We have more than that. But some are not consumable by everybody. And it'll be very much inviting a ban too.

It looks like I'll be dead meat if I dont post pics by tomorrow!
Old 15th November 2006, 23:59   #233
BANNED

speedzak, u get banned for a week as a warning ... the sites down for 10 days so by the time its back online -- ur BAN is over !!

Use ur head ... it usually gives u a way out everytime !!!

Cheers
Old 16th November 2006, 00:12   #234
Senior - BHPian

One kick *** party this one was...Thanks Sam...you are the man!!! Cya at the Vaahan Yaatra...

Godfather: After entertaining us for quite some time narrating your new Ford GT purchace story...you disappeared, didnt you??? we thaught you fell off the balcony considering your great state of affairs!!!

Aditya/psycho: Nice sleeping postures there...LOL!

Rudra sir: I swear I didnt receive no call from you!
Old 16th November 2006, 08:34   #235
Team-BHP Support

Sam

Great party although I came in a bit late and left early.

I think we also ought to appreciate Sam's housekeeping staff who had a lot on their plate (techhhh, pun not intended) the next day . German food is awful.
Old 23rd November 2006, 15:25   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
One kick *** party this one was...Thanks Sam...you are the man!!! Cya at the Vaahan Yaatra...

Godfather: After entertaining us for quite some time narrating your new Ford GT purchace story...you disappeared, didnt you??? we thaught you fell off the balcony considering your great state of affairs!!!

Aditya/psycho: Nice sleeping postures there...LOL!

Rudra sir: I swear I didnt receive no call from you!
pyscho's pic are cool

and wolf, you missed his Viva story?

and please! not a thread/post about that Vahan Yatra. It was a big time waste.
Old 23rd November 2006, 16:06   #237

Hey speedzak! Where is the link to the pics you uploaded, dude? I'm rummaging through the pages here and still can't find it.

Hey memo45_m, I met the Germans at Sam's party and over the last weekend again. I don't know how I didn't meet you @ the party. Where were you dude? Or rather, where was I? Guess I was BLOWN!

Wasn't Fahad being the barman later that night? Hey, what did you put in my drink dude?
Old 23rd November 2006, 16:31   #238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
I wish i had fallen off the balcony... The hangover the next day was horrible...The reason i left was that dad had called up and wanted to know my whereabouts ..I told him that i am in one helluva party...but he wanted me home and take some rest as i had to drive the next day morning to Kerala with him...
I reached home all pissed off that i was called back from a great party...and locked my room and slept.only to wake up at 12 in afternoon and find out that dad is pissed off and took a flight instead...
the better for me... I went back to sleep... What follows after that was complete insane phone calls from dad...
Imagine me... Bad hangover + he is screaming at the top of his voice...whoa... That was really bad....
Sorry guys..I left without informing..
SAM..great party...Thanks a lot..

and PS.... I SOLD THE GT...cant tell the price due to obvious reasons..

Best Bangalore TBHP meet...

Godfather

Last edited by Godfather : 23rd November 2006 at 16:33.
Old 23rd November 2006, 17:31   #239
BANNED

Here!!!! My Pics! (STRICTLY CENSORED!!)

Ok, After that ban talk etc... Here's what got stuck in my cam.

I prefer Thumbnails more than direct links. So if you don't like it, hmmmm... SORRY!!

This is what I got to see when I entered the house. See V1p3r greeting in his normal weird manner. Then of course, the unofficial host for the night! A.K.A BARTENDER!!!

Sam is all ears to WheelieJ while Naren (JBL boy) is assisting his BOSS!! The booze is flowing well with Sam operating each and every bottle. And Mccy!!! Waiting for his drink, "Arrey mein ab toh baccha nahi raha!!!"

That's Jay getting a pat from Goddy, Godfather. And our own Bachelor (n_aditya) asking for his share of drink. The man with the bottles, that was the mellow version of the german boys.

The GOLDEN CROWN man setting up his forte!! Then Psycho Ji jumps in with his tuning capabilities. And finally gets on to the couch jumping to Gasolina???? ;-)

Meanwhile, the party was rocking!! That's our good boy NikhilB2008 with those eager eyes at Mclaren1885.

Yes, it's still rocking!!

Pics to continue.....
Old 23rd November 2006, 17:49   #240
Senior - BHPian

Awesome people.Looks like bangalore rocked for a couple of hours late into the morning.Missed it all , thanks to my company.. Speedboy great pics and Sam kudos to you mate. An abosulte stunning meet undoubtedly.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks