14th Jan 2 13.33%
20th Jan 10 66.67%
21st Jan 1 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2007, 19:42   #31
BHPian

I have a trip this weekend which is not finalized. If I am not going out of town, I will be surely there. Can somebody PM me the final venue or the meeting place before we head to the venue. Thanks guys for the hardwork you are putting in.
Old 9th January 2007, 10:49   #32
BHPian

I have voted for the 20th, as the majority is more that side, else, for me, 13th and 20th both are fine.
Old 9th January 2007, 11:17   #33
BHPian

Quite a few more guys yet to voice their opinion. I can recall immediately Suren, pingmepal, ....

Last edited by sreenivass : 9th January 2007 at 11:19.
Old 9th January 2007, 12:08   #34
BHPian

I am going to my native place on 13th morning and coming back on 21st evening (Long drive around 400 kms from Hyd). So I may not attend this meet. Thanks for sending PM about this meet. Wish all Hyd Team-BHPians Prosperous and Happy New Year 2007.
Old 9th January 2007, 13:01   #35
Senior - BHPian

I may not be in town during the mentioned dats. See, i have a new born son and is away at my inlaws place. So trying to catch up with him whenever possible.
Old 9th January 2007, 20:34   #36
BHPian

totally 6+2 ppl have voted.... still awiating...

p.s : something which i did......
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...tml#post350575
Old 11th January 2007, 11:49   #37
Senior - BHPian

ok then,
as the majority are wishing for the 20th.
I shall propose the 20th as the date for the Hyd 2007 January meet.
Place and time remain the same.
(shamirpet road @ 11:00 AM) Nos-freak can confirm the exact location, as he is well informed about the place.
Old 11th January 2007, 13:28   #38
BHPian

Nosfreak - please elaborate on the venue and the directions....
Old 11th January 2007, 15:51   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalyst View Post
Nosfreak - please elaborate on the venue and the directions....
Hey katalyst, do we get to see your RD this time at the meet.
Would like to have ride on your bike
Old 11th January 2007, 22:19   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Hey katalyst, do we get to see your RD this time at the meet.
Would like to have ride on your bike

@KK : -lookin at katalyst bike, u better make sure you have some heavy gear on urself KK since ur very light....

hey katalyst... have you got ur bike back yet? need to have a look and the stuff u've done to it.

Since the Hyd Tbhp meet is on 20 Jan @ 11:00 am.

Directions : KK setup a meeting place so that we all can drive together towards shamirpet. have a one point meet place either karkana or tirmulgerry as the nrest pt of meet so that we all can go along together an you guys can follow me.

Suggested ones are KFC @ Karkana.. hopes everybody knows that place the meet will start @ 11:00 am and the last timing we will be waiting for everyone to turn up is at 12:00 pm and not later than 12:01 pm. Please be on time so that everybody can gather up and leave sharply @ 12:00 pm from KFC.

Last edited by nosfreak : 11th January 2007 at 22:21.
Old 11th January 2007, 22:38   #41
BHPian

A lil tuff 4 me

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfreak View Post
@KK : -lookin at katalyst bike, u better make sure you have some heavy gear on urself KK since ur very light....

hey katalyst... have you got ur bike back yet? need to have a look and the stuff u've done to it.

Since the Hyd Tbhp meet is on 20 Jan @ 11:00 am.

Directions : KK setup a meeting place so that we all can drive together towards shamirpet. have a one point meet place either karkana or tirmulgerry as the nrest pt of meet so that we all can go along together an you guys can follow me.

Suggested ones are KFC @ Karkana.. hopes everybody knows that place the meet will start @ 11:00 am and the last timing we will be waiting for everyone to turn up is at 12:00 pm and not later than 12:01 pm. Please be on time so that everybody can gather up and leave sharply @ 12:00 pm from KFC.
Its a little tough for me to find out places like KFC near Karkhana or what so ever, can you make it easy to find on the way from Hyd if we are coming from Begumpet. Alternative, can we meet at Shamirpet itself say, near Alankrita resort or Orange Bowl likes....
Old 11th January 2007, 23:37   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
Its a little tough for me to find out places like KFC near Karkhana or what so ever, can you make it easy to find on the way from Hyd if we are coming from Begumpet. Alternative, can we meet at Shamirpet itself say, near Alankrita resort or Orange Bowl likes....
No fun if we are meeting up @ Shamirpert itself.... Riding to shamipet together would be like a real tbhp meet. .Atleast do you know secuderabad club? Kfc is just a lil ahead of that rd and its on the main rd itself.

if you still do not know secunderaBAD CLUB... will provide complete dtls from begumpet air port rd

P.S : is anybody bringing any passenger along wid him so that we can shoot the vid riding along?

Last edited by nosfreak : 11th January 2007 at 23:45.
Old 12th January 2007, 00:33   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No fun if we are meeting up @ Shamirpert itself.... Riding to shamipet together would be like a real tbhp meet.
with nosfreak, it would be a great thing to drive all the cars going together.
As for the point of rendevous, how about the sec-bad YMCA??, srineevas this should be easy for you. Though I never knew that another KFC exists over there, still it would be a easy to locate it.
Quote:
P.S : is anybody bringing any passenger along wid him so that we can shoot the vid riding along?
do you have a video cam??, i dont. but my cannon can take videos but they will be very high on the memory part, making the sharing a difficult thing. If nobody can get a video cam, i shall bring in my cannon for shooting the video.
Camera-man??, my friend wanted to come to the last meet, missed it out, lets see whether he can come along this time.
Hey nosfreak, what about your friend, who came to the last meet.
And katalyst, what about you??, while your friend is drving you can do the camera man job.

@sreenivas: bring in your junior along, we shall convince him this time that your petra can go faster than your neighbour's scorpio. (neighbours envy, owners pride

P.S: one request from an oil-burner, i dont drive more than 60 - 65 kmph in my car so no speeding on our way to shamirpet.
Old 12th January 2007, 00:44   #44
BHPian

Quote:
P.S: one request from an oil-burner, i dont drive more than 60 - 65 kmph in my car so no speeding on our way to shamirpet.

I do not drive less than 65kmph in Shamirpet rd . Anywayz we aint having a race or anything i will be leading the way and will be a keep constant speed. Even a mobile cam is good enough to shoot a vid.
Old 12th January 2007, 01:14   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
if you still do not know secunderaBAD CLUB... will provide complete dtls from begumpet air port rd
As promised by nosfreak, here is my back-up with a map:
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
with this you can track down where are you coming from and where are you supposed to be.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks