Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2013, 19:54   #1846
BHPian

re: Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)

The Events of the Day, in 3 pics:

The rides, the speeding ticket of speed_demon, the food tokens, a cute couple, and the lovely cake!
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image00001.jpg

Panoramic Image of the rides lined up:
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image00002.jpg

My Debut Nano Drive!
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-image00003.jpg

A Good meet, made better with the company of good friends, and made EPIC with the photoshoot!

Regards,
Rajoy.
Old 29th December 2013, 21:17   #1847
BHPian

Posting from a newbie's perspective.
Being new to this family, I was all excited when Naveen texted me the previous day. Unlike who I really am, I decided to turn up at the right time. The first guy I met in person? Mistakenguy a.k.a Abhishek. Then shook hands with speed.demon, vaisakhr, eagleeye, followed by revintup and figo_mba who I later found was my neighbor.We all met at sharp 11 am. Since we didnt see anyone else, parked all the rides moved into the mall. Thankfully the mall including the food court was near empty which was nice. All the guys were very accomodating from the word go. Frankly didnt expect that. As Naveen.raju was telling me the previous day, a very exciting group. Then came along dhanush Menon with his wife and kids followed by Naveen raju who was accompanied by his wife later on. Shook hands with everyone. This was immediately followed by anniversary celebrations of Mr and Mrs rajoy123 . May god bless you with a wonderful lovely automotive enthusiastic baby and also wish you a blissful and happy wedding anniversary. And I also wish this is just one among the 100 anniversaries we celebrate. Once again wishing u a very happy married life and finally a big big,thanks for the wonderful treat you gave us. Happy to meet not just the bhp ians but their families including wives and kids. Best wishes to you all. And coming to the main part , the rides. There was the menacing XUV, the show stopper Ecosport, the cute lil Nano and then the Passat(Need I say more ? ). And before I end this, imprezafan my newbie companion for today. It was an .absolute pleasure to meet you and your wife. All the best wishes for the upcoming new member to your family. Now as you may have seen, I ll let all the pics do the talking. I wanted to keep this short. Guess I failed miserably. But I ll never forget this day for a long time
Once again thanking you all for the wonderful day. Looking forward to the next drive/meet. Hope I make it.
Old 29th December 2013, 22:12   #1848
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswin ajith View Post
But I ll never forget this day for a long time
Once again thanking you all for the wonderful day. Looking forward to the next drive/meet. Hope I make it.
Missed it guys. Anyone for Jan 5th? .
Old 30th December 2013, 07:31   #1849
BHPian

It was a fantastic meet and a big one too. We didn't realize that there was 12 cars and finding a spot for the group shot was this difficult. Thanks to Mrs.Naveen for arranging the staff parking of the mall for the same.

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-_dsc2005.jpg

L->R, Mr&Mrs Rajoy, Mr&Mrs Dhanush, Mr&Mrs figo_mba, Mr&Mrs naveen.raju, aswin, myself, mistakenguy, revintup, eaglyeye, speed.demon, Mr&Mrs Imprezafan
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-_dsc2150.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-_dsc2135.jpg

Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-untitled_hdr2.jpg

L->R, Mrs.fibo_mba, speed.demon, dhanushmenon, vaisakhr, eagleeye, mistakenguy, naveen.raju, Imprezafan, Revintup, Rajoy123, aswin.ajith, figo_mba
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-untitled_panorama1.jpg
Old 30th December 2013, 09:06   #1850
Senior - BHPian

I surely missed this mega mini meet, thanks to Mr.Fever. Kudos all. Amazing snaps as always.

Welcome aboard Aswin.
Old 30th December 2013, 23:45   #1851
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Two more pics from the last 'mega-mini' meet of TBHP-Cochin circle in 2013. Thank you guys for the wonderful afternoon.

Sitting (R-->L): mistakenguy, Revintup, dhanushmenon, figo_mba, Rajoy123, vaisakhr
Standing (R-->L): speed.demon, eagleeye
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-20131229_143336.jpg

Sitting (R-->L) : Mrs.Rajoy123, Mrs.figo_mba, aswin.ajith, Mrs & Mr naveen.raju, Mrs.ImprezaFan
Quick mini-meet(s) in Kochi (Cochin)-20131229_143317.jpg
Old 2nd January 2014, 14:48   #1852
BHPian

Anyone meeting this 5th?
Old 2nd January 2014, 19:21   #1853
BHPian

DudewithaFiat and myself were planning to meet up this Sunday. Will be just one of those Quick mini meets. Naveen.raju, how about Nucleus ?? . Place will be confirmed. Attendees list,
1. DudewithaFiat
2.aswin Ajith
Old 3rd January 2014, 05:09   #1854
BHPian

Quote:
DudewithaFiat and myself were planning to meet up this Sunday. Will be just one of those Quick mini meets. Naveen.raju, how about Nucleus ?? . Place will be confirmed. Attendees list,
1. DudewithaFiat
2.aswin Ajith
I think 'coolclouds' can be added to the list too. BTW, Aswin, 'DudeWithaFiat' is with a capital 'W'.
Old 3rd January 2014, 10:57   #1855
Distinguished - BHPian

Really warming to see a very happening group at Cochin! Good pics and even nicer to see the better halves joining the meets.

Wish Mr & Mrs @Rajoy wonderful times ahead.

When did doc (@revintup) add the Etios to the garage? Last time I remember him having the iVtec!
Old 3rd January 2014, 11:19   #1856
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Really warming to see a very happening group at Cochin!

When did doc (@revintup) add the Etios to the garage? Last time I remember him having the iVtec!
Yeah, we are one awesome gang!

The liva is primarily used by revintup's dad.
Old 3rd January 2014, 11:56   #1857
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeWithaFiat

I think 'coolclouds' can be added to the list too
Yes, I am watching this space
Old 3rd January 2014, 12:27   #1858
BHPian

Does anybody have any idea about the meeting place ? Somewhere less crowded will do. DudeWithaFiat, coolclouds, how about a road side meet? Since this is going to be a short one anyways. Just a suggestion.
Old 3rd January 2014, 13:00   #1859
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Does anybody have any idea about the meeting place ? Somewhere less crowded will do. DudeWithaFiat, coolclouds, how about a road side meet? Since this is going to be a short one anyways. Just a suggestion.
Go to Gold Souk. Cant find a better place with empty parking and a place to chit chat. Let me know the time and I shall try to make it. Nothing after 12pm though.
Old 3rd January 2014, 15:42   #1860
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswin ajith
I too have some commitments in the morning. You guys plan and I'll try to join you at your place.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks