Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2007, 14:56   #136
BHPian

Raj why dont you wake up?

Raj,

Why dont you wake up and post pics? Always it a long waiting time for your best pics to come, i know they worth that wait, but some times we loose interest to see. them.

Please Post them as soon as possible.
Old 2nd July 2007, 15:51   #137
Senior - BHPian

lol. good meet. Scaring cows away??
Old 2nd July 2007, 16:08   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
lol. good meet. Scaring cows away??
Hey kutlee buddy, we sure know that's your portfolio and we dare not take that away from you. Remember the Tequila meet wherein the cow just jumped sideways to escape from this speedster in his OHC? Hey we did speak about you and are anxiously awaiting your return (more to see the goodies you have picked up for the golden girl ).

Last edited by suren181 : 2nd July 2007 at 16:10.
Old 2nd July 2007, 16:21   #139
Senior - BHPian

hope to scare more cows (cows in my industry means Combined One Way Seats ---something to do with airline bookings)...lol...
yeah picked up a lot of stuff...now i need a spanner to bolt stuff on. I am Greddifying my car...still a long time to go though. Can't wait to ride the boost..
Old 2nd July 2007, 17:03   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
hope to scare more cows (cows in my industry means Combined One Way Seats ---something to do with airline bookings)...lol...
yeah picked up a lot of stuff...now i need a spanner to bolt stuff on. I am Greddifying my car...still a long time to go though. Can't wait to ride the boost..
Rubbing hands in glee.... Hey kut, just make sure you don't take too much time alright and me wanna see each and every bit of the WIP, got that?
Old 2nd July 2007, 18:14   #141
Senior - BHPian

Awesome report avinash, i am sure, some have felt the pinch of missing this meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.kk View Post
Raj,

Why dont you wake up and post pics? Always it a long waiting time for your best pics to come, i know they worth that wait, but some times we loose interest to see. them.

Please Post them as soon as possible.
hehee

this time also you can expect me to be the last of the bunch to post the pics, i lost both the cables of both my cams, so uploading is a difficult thing.

Suren bhai, i hope the renovation work in your home is over so that i can upload the pics via the card reader. May be ravi@64bhp can help me here.

raj.

P.S. indeed there were some cool pics in my cam
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Finally, thanks to all guys who could make it and just have to say sorry to those who missed it, as "man, that was some meet". Now its time for some random pics taken from my Canon A70, please excuse the not so clear pics, as my camera is growing older faster than expected. Raj, do post all pics taken from your pro camera which are much better quality.
Old 3rd July 2007, 00:55   #142
BHPian

@ avi: the reason wht the blaze was giving 20 to 25 kmpl cause the exhuast pipe connected to the engine was loose. i didnt know not untill we reached the restaurant, the noise form bike was too much. One screw and nut totally came out. after going back 75 kms away from nagarjuna... i found a repair shop and replaced the nut and screw. Then my blaze gave me 40 !!!! kmpl. . Torque4U has some pics as well will post em once i get it.

just FYI . i topped 115 kmph on the blaze.

Last edited by nosfreak : 3rd July 2007 at 01:10.
Old 3rd July 2007, 01:31   #143
BHPian

That was a fantastic report! Too bad, I couldn't make it

Avi got a new hairdo and raj a moochi!

Glad you guys had fun! BTW am back in town and now totally game for any meet, I sound stupid but yeah, when is the next meet? I am totally in love with the weather here.
Old 3rd July 2007, 06:29   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Avi got a new hairdo and raj a moochi!
i always had it, only this time, i didnt had time to trim them; to attend the meet, i had to come all the way from 33 km to himayathnagar after a gruelling night shift, which finished at 7:15AM, i drove like hell to cover that distance in my under powered zeus facing lot of wind. Oh!!, also did my shaving and bath and met with avinash by 8:15AM. I think that should explain the appearance of moochi ....
Old 3rd July 2007, 20:03   #145
BHPian

Feeling unlucky for not making to the G2G. It is great to see that u guys had a great drive. I was desperately trying for a ride/drive to either NSD or Srisailam for the last three months, but could not. Something or other coming up keeping me busy when the climate calls for the drive/ride.

Raj, I am having night shift now (6 pm to 3 am). You can drop anytime in the afternoon and download the photos. Would like to see them.
Old 4th July 2007, 09:49   #146
BHPian

Thnaks a ton, Avinash, for the pics and the awesome report. The drive was great and looking forward to the next one already
Old 4th July 2007, 20:44   #147
BHPian

no entries in top speeds yet guys, I was expecting some from our bunch.
Old 5th July 2007, 10:53   #148
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreenivass View Post
no entries in top speeds yet guys, I was expecting some from our bunch.
Whats the point? nobody crossed 200kmph. There are loads of 180kmph on top speeds
Old 5th July 2007, 13:31   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Whats the point? nobody crossed 200kmph. There are loads of 180kmph on top speeds
..... well said buddy

@ sreenivas, there we were doing quite high speeds considering the roads, let me put some of the figures put by the wheels:
nosfreak(blaze) -110kmph
shaun's bro(avenger) - 120kmph
zenopio(scorpio) - 150+kmph
torque(accent) - 160kmph
suren181(pocket rocket, santro) - 150kmph
navin(s10) - 160kmph
mobike(viva) - 160kmph
rider60(viva) - 160kmph

P.S. Some of the speeds might be of speedo error and some of the speeds might have been quoted than thet were. these figues are best of my knowledge.
Old 5th July 2007, 14:12   #150
Distinguished - BHPian

I almost touched 180kmph and my passenger with his hands shaking is witness to it and by time his shaky hands took the snap it dropped to 150kmph ( pic that i already posted)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks