Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2007, 00:14   #181
BHPian

good number of pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
hi guys,
finally these are the pics from my cam, i think i have created a new record for my self - putting in the pics from my cam in less than 2 weeks
though i wanted to put the pics along with the comments in the thread, which i will do eventually. But in the mean time, enjoy the pre-view of the pics in low resolution but still with the color preserved.

I will also upload tonite the full resolution pics into the flickr. And later put in the comments along with the pics in the thread.

here is the link:
June 2007 - NSD drive - Low Res - a photoset on Flickr

enjoy.
raj.
thats a very good number of pix Raj, I think you were on a clicking (shooting may be a misleading word here) spree.
Old 14th July 2007, 02:15   #182
BHPian

Nice pics Raj.... The accent looks really cooool.
Old 14th July 2007, 10:39   #183
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Raj, awesome pics man. I cant wait for the high res pics. These are too damn small
Old 14th July 2007, 10:49   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hey Raj, awesome pics man. I cant wait for the high res pics. These are too damn small
your wait is over(sorry to keep you waiting for 10 long minutes )

here are the high res pics:

June 2007 - NSD drive - high res - a photoset on Flickr

enjoy.
raj.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 14th July 2007 at 10:51.
Old 14th July 2007, 10:53   #185
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks for quick revert but, i dont see any diff between the old pics and these pics. They still open small
Old 14th July 2007, 10:57   #186
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for quick revert but, i dont see any diff between the old pics and these pics. They still open small
they do open small because the screens cannot handle the big images, you have to click on the all sizes button on top of the pics.... its like a +zoom button. And this button is there for the low res set also but the full size limited to 640x480 in the low res. While in high res, it was automaticall set for the 1024x768. The original is 2272 x 1704.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 14th July 2007 at 11:04.
Old 14th July 2007, 11:05   #187
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
they do open small because the screens cannot handle the big images, you have to click on the all sizes button on top of the pics.... its like a +zoom button. And this button is there for the low res set also but the full size limited to 640x480 in the low res. While in high res, it was automaticall set for the 1024x768. The original is 2272 x 1704.
Awesome, got it now, really cool pics and now dont go and lose that data cable again
Old 14th July 2007, 11:10   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Awesome, got it now, really cool pics and now dont go and lose that data cable again
there is some thing i would like to confess to you all especially to suren, the data cable was never lost, it was to the computer for all the while. Then how did i miss it???, well i after bought a 1 x 4 USB connector, so its been some time since i have looked at the back of the computer.

Old 14th July 2007, 11:18   #189
BHPian

Quote:
there is some thing i would like to confess to you all especially to suren, the data cable was never lost, it was to the computer for all the while. Then how did i miss it???, well i after bought a 1 x 4 USB connector, so its been some time since i have looked at the back of the computer.
Trust you to do that...

Well, have to hand it to you for finally finding it and uploading those snaps. Good job Raj. Nice snaps too.
Old 14th July 2007, 11:30   #190
BHPian

Quote:
How funnty it was Raj, cheers:
Old 14th July 2007, 12:21   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion View Post
Hey Guys,

Whats up with you all.This is Shawn. It was fun being with you all and ofcourse with that Kind of drive ( Road & speed ). I did really miss my car, Though to be frank it gave me chance to go out of Hyderabad after a gap of 2 years that i have been over here... So cheers to all of you ..and also looking forward for another trip in the next month, will prefer to get my car this time hahaha Just a joke Guys!!

PS: Petrol to your Car & beer to your self, enhances the performance to the talents cheers:
Welcome aboard Shawn, hey would do a world of good if you could put in an Introduction of yourself for all to see.

Regarding bringing your car for the next drive, puhleeeees do so. My car was yearning for company the last drive we had. All of the other cars were 1.3 ltrs and above and my ride was the least powered car at 1.1ltrs. The crux is don't ya worry about being outrun (by the faster cars) or mowed down (by the menacing scorpio). You can be rest assured that you could join the Santro in it's snail's pace.

Hmmm.... a meet in August? Well whats wrong with July?, Guys, (hollering) what say? A July meet as a run up to a grand August meet?
Old 16th July 2007, 23:54   #192

hey Buddy,

Dont You worry buddy ... My car is all geared up to catch up with the run, well the only thing i am concerned is if it can with stand 130 or 140 or 150 Km/hr ..which your small looking car can touch, my concern is if i touch 100 then My wheels starts Wobeling ... i might have to walk back home..

(Thanks to my bro ... he took good care of my car before he bought his bike he went to sleep while driving...)

Any ways i will be the snail amongst the lot .. dont you worry my friend... i will be there !! and also cant loose on driving my car out of the city which i never did
Old 17th July 2007, 11:33   #193
BHPian

Hey Raj

Thanks for the great pics.

Guys, I hope there is a long drive before August 19, because then I will be leaving this country for a year.
Old 17th July 2007, 13:22   #194
Distinguished - BHPian

HYD Team BHP Meet/Drive (AGAIN) in July'07

How about a short ride to Vikarabad ( 70kms) from Hyderabad, to the same place that we went last time? Its fabulous place with lovely view and nobody to disturb while we guzzle beer on the mountain top. What say? Naveen k.k, please wake up and motivate the fellas !!!!

Beautiful road, distance is not too far and we can start at 8am and come back by 4pm?

I am suggesting July 28th or July 29th for this ride.

OT: All other weekends until August, i am tied up. And, I am driving down to Goa on Aug 10th in 2 cars with 8 of my friends, anybody interested is more than welcome to join
Old 17th July 2007, 18:08   #195
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am suggesting July 28th or July 29th for this ride.

OT: All other weekends until August, i am tied up. And, I am driving down to Goa on Aug 10th in 2 cars with 8 of my friends, anybody interested is more than welcome to join
i am in for the 28th, but sorry i will not be able to bring my car along, will come out directly after a night shift, driving will be dangerous for me.

regarding the goa trip i am interested, but i can confirm by august 1st. trying to find a way so as to get out of my job

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks