Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2008, 21:27   #106
Senior - BHPian

This was a bit foxing for me. I didn't quite really understand what you meant by this. Zaraa vistaar mein samjhayenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolis View Post
GD bro what a word of reality i know that and want to take lessons from you for how to drive ur betterhalfcheers:
Old 1st March 2008, 21:49   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Are you referring to that black bikini clad Scorpio with that psychedelic headgear on the roof?

@ Suman: I Hope GD hasn't seen this otherwise he just might stop looking at the HOTTIES from the BPO's.

About the Innova, well, couldn't resist pushing a point home about a UP registration doing dadagiri in Haryana (GD will kill me for this!)....and my son would have been very disappointed if I'd missed out on what he'd baked so I had to rush though it was almost afternoon tea time by the time I got home!
@ Suman: GD won't kill you! He'll just mash you, remember the flexibilty of the 'hindu religion.' Now am so thankful, that I din't get my 'WB' registration car here, wonder wht you would have done seen me driving that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
And I spied Suman speeding away towards Paras Hospital road at 7 pm for his evening redezevous....with whom?
@ GD: hmmm, GD Sir, don't forget the speeding part. such haste. I guess he must have remembered his DATE. LOL.

[quote=metropolis;742440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Ok here's a quick report of the 'Meet'.

Suman called up Manish a.k.a metropolis, who said that he was unable to make it because apparently his car wasn't allowing him to - we soo believe him. Its ok Manish we believe you. And then we checked our watch and

Sorry guys could not make up infact my car broke down the moment wanted to spin her .....Just back from the service station leaving her for the treatment

GD bro what a word of reality i know that and want to take lessons from you for how to drive ur betterhalf
Krazydriver Nice to speak u dude hope we meet soon

Hey I'm really zapped that Suman (Suman called up Manish ) has so many distinctive features

i Hope that people don't have issues like 'No air in tyres', 'brak oil low' and stuff.

Yes bro this time no issues my devil would be spruced up by 15th

Guys great to know u all had a blast so lets get packed for the next meet see ya all there
@ Metropolis: Yeah, I too hope that you are able to make it. It was great to talk to you. You sound like a really fun guy. Hope we meet up soon.

Quote:
This was a bit foxing for me. I didn't quite really understand what you meant by this. Zaraa vistaar mein samjhayenge?
@ GD: GD Sir, please aapko agar vistaar mein woh samjhayega toh phir aap kaise samjhaoge.
Old 1st March 2008, 21:55   #108
BHPian

Hey my 1st thread has become a cenetary thread. YAY !!
Old 2nd March 2008, 19:19   #109
Senior - BHPian

good summary of the mini meet krazyd

sorry i could not stay thru the meet - especially im generally the last person to leave when -OH is served..
looking forward to the 15th meet..

krazyd - suggest u start a new thread now itself and throw the discussion open for potential locations for a 1-1.5 hour drive
Old 2nd March 2008, 23:03   #110
BHPian

@Narayan:

I think suman is taking care of it. He's using the GSM mode of communication, which actually gets people moving. I'll be happy to put it up on the forum.

Hey check out my garage. Just put it up. Got the new decal done.
Old 3rd March 2008, 09:37   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
And I spied Suman speeding away towards Paras Hospital road at 7 pm for his evening redezevous....with whom?
That wasn't me buddy, looks like the effect of the beer hadn't washed off.

My next rendezvous started at 8.30 pm.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks