Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2008, 19:46   #16
Senior - BHPian

The "FIND OF THE YEAR"

And before I forget, we unanimously agreed to give Pankaj Sachdeva the honorary title of "Mini Guru" or Mini GD.

Man, Pankaj is a RIOT, I haven't laughed like this for ages. Even GD fell silent for a while, which is something that we don't see normally!

Pankaj, thanks a ton for that cake bro, that was real nice of you!

Last edited by suman : 15th March 2008 at 19:50.
Old 15th March 2008, 20:28   #17
Senior - BHPian

lets have some " best of GD, Pankaj " for ppl who missed this meet !!
Old 15th March 2008, 22:53   #18
Senior - BHPian

Imagine a meet of meet of crazy petro heads when they are not discussing cars... else they are busy in discussing the chakshu, behanji and last but not the least trying to find something "Dhhond raha hu" in dark !! Hell yes, Welcome to Delhi/NCR meet !!

Ahh... the crazy thing i like about delhi meets is that no one talks about cars, but something more than cars Everything was great and why not when we have great people, great food, great place and above all great theories.

ShuvD - The Chief Guest, i could see he was actually stunned to have such meat. I think ShuvD haven't expected such kinda crazy meet. Kya kare ShuvD mate, we are like this only. One thing more, i still feel you should take on those GM people. It will be seriously interesting to see what type of response you get.

GD - as usual great theories. Still trying to find out the things "Abhi bhi dhhond rahe ho kya ???"

Suman - Great host, i still can feel your affection towards KD

Ishaan - Another great host, I hope you wasn't offended or you made someone offended

Pankaj - Welcome to the gang buddy, you rocked mate !! "Phatee chak ditee" Don't tell me you are also trying to find the same thing "Tusi bhi dhoond rahe ho ??"

Khaadu - I know you are reading somewhere, nice to meet you dude. Still wondering if we have met before.

Metropolis - Great Dude as usual dude, Looking forward to have a safari 2.2 test drive very soon along with you.

Girish - Arrangements were great, Kudos to you.

Shashank - Hope you are enjoying the party even today too.

Krazydriver - Hey i am surprised to see you haven't started the thread. How come ?

I may be missing some guys name but all rocked the meet aka meat I really missed friends who couldn't join.

But still i would like to accompany suman and acknowledge the theme i.e
DHOONDTE RAHE JAAOGE

Note from Support Team - Read the rules. Do not use abusive words in your posts.

Last edited by normally_crazy : 16th March 2008 at 12:14.
Old 15th March 2008, 23:18   #19
BANNED

I missed this one! Guys, where are pics?
Old 15th March 2008, 23:34   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Lol, what a meet, I would classify it as one of the best. There was far more cohesive interaction amongst the whole group present - in most meets, there are groups & subgroups so the fun-plot is sometimes lost.

This was one meet where the theme was pure, unadulterated fun - no serious product discussions, no NOS, just pure fun. Last night I made a promise to myself when I reached home - NO MORE LIQUOR. But that was last night so here I am again, ready to go

And of course the main theme - DHOONDTE RAHE JAAOGE. But more on that later from the "Guru" himself.

(Signing off now cos I'm typing from my Treo)

Not unless we break it down,
Suman : Gotcha... you are still not over it eh ? 3 smilies in a single post
Old 16th March 2008, 06:30   #21
Senior - BHPian

Hellos, wher's the pics?

PS: Who do I call up for the dope?

Its a DAY +!!!!
Old 16th March 2008, 10:13   #22
BHPian

Ahh So finally I have woken up. Man o Man, what a blast we had & that too it was my first meet. Had a rocking time meeting you all Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
greaat meet.probably the best meet of t-bhp.one of the best venues with unlimited food(yummy) and drinks.
gd and pankaj as expexted you were at your best.
suman thanks a ton for organizing.had real fun.
Quote:
Lol, what a meet, I would classify it as one of the best. There was far more cohesive interaction amongst the whole group present - in most meets, there are groups & subgroups so the fun-plot is sometimes lost.

This was one meet where the theme was pure, unadulterated fun - no serious product discussions, no NOS, just pure fun. Last night I made a promise to myself when I reached home - NO MORE LIQUOR. But that was last night so here I am again, ready to go

And of course the main theme - DHOONDTE RAHE JAAOGE. But more on that later from the "Guru" himself.

(Signing off now cos I'm typing from my Treo)
Yeah lucky bhai & Suman Dada, It was one of the best times I had in the last 6-7 months. Unlimited food, liquor & unlimited pure fun. I even lost count how many drinks I had that day. Everybody was simply amazing

Shuvd, Bro it was great meeting & talking to you.

Quote:
I haven't laughed like this for ages. Even GD fell silent for a while, which is something that we don't see normally!

Pankaj, thanks a ton for that cake bro, that was real nice of you!
Suman dada, I am really honoured for the kind words & getting a honour of Mini GD. This coming from you really means a lot.

Even I hadn't laughed like that for a long time & yes GD Bhai was not silent, he was still searching for something (Dhundh rahe the)

& Dada , you are most welcome. The cake was just a small token of respect from Team BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
GD - as usual great theories. Still trying to find out the things "Abhi bhi dhhond rahe ho kya ???"

Yeah that's why he is not coming on the thread. Our Shri Shri 1008 official Baba of TeamBhp is still searching & at the end saying ' Abhi nahi mila'

Suman - Great host, i still can feel your affection towards KD

Yeah, I second that, He is perfect, simply amazing

Ishaan - Another great host, I hope you wasn't offended or you made someone offended

Ishan , great meetin you. You are the best munshi we Delhi guys can have

Pankaj - Welcome to the gang buddy, you rocked mate !! "Phatee chak ditee" Don't tell me you are also trying to find the same thing "Tusi bhi dhoond rahe ho ??"

Hey Thanks Ashish. It was great talking to you & metropolis. You both remind me of a hindi movie in which Big B & Rishi Kapoor are togther singing lambu ji lambu ji, tingu ji tingu ji.

Khaadu - I know you are reading somewhere, nice to meet you dude. Still wondering if we have met before.

Khaddu great to meet you bro

Girish - Arrangements were great, Kudos to you.

Yeah Girish, thanks a lot for the lovely venue & all arrangements. 3 cheers to you.

Shashank - Hope you are enjoying the party even today too.

Shashank, bro, it was great chatting with you.

Krazydriver - Hey i am surprised to see you haven't started the thread. How come ?

Kd is silent for the last 2 days. Lagta hai wo bhi kuch Dhoond raha hai & i hope it is not a Timing Belt

I may be missing some guys name but all rocked the meet aka meat I really missed friends who couldn't join.

But still i would like to accompany suman and acknowledge the theme i.e
DHOONDTE RAHE JAAOGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Suman : Gotcha... you are still not over it eh ? 3 smilies in a single post
Eddy not only Suman but Ashthedivx is also in the same boat. Though he doesn't drink but i think the fun we had, has taken over us all

Quote:
A short post, as posting from my skype device
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvd View Post

Dhoondte rahe jaaoge ;-)
(typing from my O2..hee hee)
Heck, from where I am typing. This is what happens when you drink 2 days in a row, sleep at 3 in the morning, wake up at 9 & straight away login to Team Bhp

& lastly it was great meeting you all, Shashank, GD Bhai, Suman Dada, Ishan, Khaddu, Metropolis, Ashish, Girish, , Lucky, Shuvd & all the other guys whom I am missing (ahh now I have start forgeting names, wonder what is going to happen next), it was great great meeting you.

Also , I am really sorry if I offended someone. Specially I have to request GD Bhai to forgive me for having so much fun on his search or otherwise I have to run for covers whenever I see a Scorpio decked with big lights & horns.

See ya guys around.
Old 16th March 2008, 11:37   #23
BHPian

What a first (fast) rate meet (Meat). Well its been more then 24 hrs but still flowing in that world in fact still in vein of DHOONDTE RAHE JAAOGE !!!. This time it has been truly amusing watching all NCR guys in hooting state. Guys all of you were rocking.......Well would post in detail later on that.
Shuvd : Nice to meet you and man thx for the Octy advice
GD : Fall short of words for that Gyan
Suman : How can the party be a PARTY without you man
Ishann : Yes you were ONTIME this time
Ashthedivx : Waiting to have my hands on that 2.2 devil
Zucchero : Hope you remember Diamante version !!!
Khaadu : Nice to hear about about your views
Pankaj : Man you came with a silence but gave the meet a BANG !!! Awesome hope this time you be on the seat
KP : Yar where are the pics man ???
Rest all of you since missing some names WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE HANGOVER ??? LETS LOOK FORWARD FOR ANOTHER PIECE OF MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 18th March 2008 at 13:16. Reason: Have removed the [tags]. Please see the thread in the annoucements section regarding this.
Old 16th March 2008, 11:38   #24
BHPian

I dont know what has gone wrong with that ??
Mods please help
Old 16th March 2008, 11:54   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolis View Post
What a first (fast) rate meet (Meat). Well its been more then 24 hrs but still flowing in that world in fact still in vein of !!!. This time it has been truly amusing watching all NCR guys in hooting state. Guys all of you were rocking.......Well would post in detail later on that.
Shuvd : Nice to meet you and man thx for the Octy advice
GD : Fall short of words for that Gyan
Suman : How can the party be a PARTY without you man.
Ishann : Yes you were ONTIME this time.
Ashthedivx : Waiting to have my hands on that 2.2 devil.
Zucchero : Hope you remember Diamante version !!!
Khaadu : Nice to hear about about your views.
Pankaj : Man you came with a silence but gave the meet a BANG !!! Awesome hope this time you be on the seat.
KP : Yar where are the pics man ???
Rest all of you since missing some names WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE HANGOVER ??? LETS LOOK FORWARD FOR ANOTHER PIECE OF MEAT !!!!!!!!

I was using Ishan's cam. All pics are with him.
Old 16th March 2008, 12:22   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
I was using Ishan's cam. All pics are with him.
Seems like Ishaan took the theme too seriously. Someone please tell him that the meet is over.

Ishaan bhai, kya dhoond rahe ho? Please upload the pics now.
Old 16th March 2008, 12:55   #27
BHPian

Quote:

Hey, it feels sooo nice that i have been missed here, actually was too busying bird watching at the wills lifestyle fashion week.

i agree, it was my 1st 'mega meat' here, and it was amazing.

Well coordinated, Kudos to Suman, girish & our 'munshi wala'

It was great to meet all of you guys, specially
ashish (who reminded me of the guy in James Bond with platinum teeth),
manish (who actually was able to make it, and I think he was lookin to take some cd's from the Dj for his car),
Raj and ankur ( amazing guys, found out that they work opposite my office, don't worry guys, will catch up with you all)
Khaadu ( I know you are reading this, man, I have heard so much about you, it was a pleasure meeting you)
Suman ( dadabhai, what can i say about him, speechless, although this that I beat your safari till signature towers, sheeesh)
GD(Kya bolu? abhi bhi 'dhoondh raha hoon' kuch bolne ke liye)
Ishan ('munshi wala,' As soon as I came, he was upon me to pay up, good munshi wala)
Shashank(man! it was great to meet you FINALLY!)
Pankaj(Dude, mere ko toh mera timing belt milgaya, how about you? heard you lost something that night?)
Lucky(It was awesome to meet another east indian, man, we should catch up more often)
Bansalji(do you still want to get yourself kicked by Your's truly- GD)
ShuvD(Cheap Guest, you all should have seen him, he was scandalised)
KpZen( the official photographer, and the body builder who was flexing away his muscles at every oppurtunity he got, and also the person to use the 'ladies toilet')
Girish( Amazing arrangements man! I think we did total justice to the place, the starters were just too amazing, I think we ran short of the chilly potatoes)
Extreme Torque(The one person who was quiet throughout the evening)

Lastly the Police people (if it weren't for them we wouldn't have left tht place)

Well, here I am at office on a sunday, just to post about the 'meat'.

Well guys, see you all tomorrow. Just came on to let you guys know that I am alive and kicking (since some people thought otherwise )

It was a ROCKING Meat
Old 16th March 2008, 12:56   #28
BHPian

Guys, i apologize before hand, if I have missed out anyone on the above post, I think I am yet to regain my presence of mind.

Please blame it on the beer
Old 16th March 2008, 14:29   #29
Senior - BHPian

Permission granted!

KD, I hereby give you permission to PM all meet-members about the Wardrobe Malfunction that you video-taped at the LFW.

LOL, I said PM, else you may reach the 7 star status of being BANNED! And I don't want to be responsible for even another infraction!

By the way, about beating the "Safari till Signature towers" were we even dragging? Tch, tch, tch, no way I would ever drag a 3 tonne behemoth with an 800. We practice safe sex on Team BHP, oops, safe driving is what I meant. LOL!

By the way Eddy, that was two Smilies & one Icon, not 3 smilies!

Last edited by suman : 16th March 2008 at 14:35.
Old 16th March 2008, 15:04   #30
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
By the way Eddy, that was two Smilies & one Icon, not 3 smilies!
It was 3 smilies plus one Icon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks