Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2008, 07:59   #241
Senior - BHPian

I think The cochin Bhp-ains just set a new record. 7 meets In 11 days!!
Old 12th April 2008, 08:18   #242
BANNED

Doc! Pray, pray pray! LOL!!
I'm very sorry that my sms didn't reach you. As you know, I send sms to all and wait for their reply. Then, I call those who replied positively and confirm the location, timings etc....

I had to go to Kollam straight after the meet. Otherwise, I Would've extended this to dinner, then a post dinner one which Would've gone all the way till dawn.

@RipperGeo. Stop asking for the next one and start attending the happening ones!

For the record, it's 9 meets in 11days!

Last edited by speedzak : 12th April 2008 at 08:21. Reason: Meet record.
Old 12th April 2008, 08:27   #243
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I had to go to Kollam straight after the meet. Otherwise, I Would've extended this to dinner, then a post dinner one which Would've gone all the way till dawn.
WORSE!

Kuttappan had been discussing the roads to TN with Zak during the meet. Before we left, Mansidea and A S H V I N were wondering if Kuttappan could leave immediately, right then, so they could show him the different roads to TN, and the various scenic attractions along the way. Zak would also have pitched-in if he didn't have to leave for Kollam, regardless of the state his leg is in.

These three guys (and Steeroid, when he is in Kochi) are a dangerous lot, with true wanderlust in their blood. They are especially dangerous on weekend nights, and will plan trips to anywhere, on the spot, and tempt us all.
Old 12th April 2008, 08:28   #244
rippergeo

Hope SYJ, jayD and kuttappan will become regulars.

I wanted to attend, I really did, but my brothers tempted me with karting, and I couldn't miss an opportunity to show them who's boss.

also, for a person in my situation , it helps if I'm given a a meet notice longer than 2 hrs, so that i can come up with appropriate excuses at home.

shouldnt we slow down a bit? 9 meets in 11 days? we are risking serious enthusiasm burnout at this pace.

@Zak- I promise to be a true BHPian and attend the next one.
but not this weekend,I'm on a little trip to malappuram for 2 days. heard that the roads are interesting that part of the woods.

Last edited by rippergeo : 12th April 2008 at 08:35.

Old 12th April 2008, 10:10   #245
BHPian

hahahaha .. good one rippergeo!
Old 12th April 2008, 10:20   #246
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
shouldnt we slow down a bit? 9 meets in 11 days? we are risking serious enthusiasm burnout at this pace.
Very valid observation.

Too many meets also brings too many personal equations into the picture - likes and dislikes get stronger, familiarity breeds contempt (it may sound cliche-ed but its very true) etc.

Slow down guys - so we can keep meeting over a longer period of time.
Old 12th April 2008, 10:35   #247
BANNED

Yes! I understand.
Yesterday's meet was just in honour of Kuttapan who had come all the way from Bangalore and was interested in meeting up with us.

So, There's no next one soon! I'm chalking down a weekend family trip for all the Bhpians. Too early to give out the details. But it will happen just before school vacations end. Hold on to your breath till then.

Signing off,
SpeedZak.
Old 12th April 2008, 11:04   #248
Team-BHP Support

Closing thread as requested by Zak.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks