Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2014, 22:19   #4456
Senior - BHPian

re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Dear Chennai T-Bhpians,
Thanks for the invite. I have moved back to my hometown, Hyderabad in Dec 2013 and hence don't live in Chennai anymore. But i travel sometimes to Chennai and will try to catch up next time. Have a great time.
Old 15th February 2014, 22:33   #4457
BANNED

I am in if you are all ok if i join by 8 pm ,

I cant be there before that as my office is in egmore , do let me know your feedback

BTW why not saturday?
Old 15th February 2014, 23:17   #4458
Senior - BHPian

Count me in. Long time since I attended a meet. I will be there, subject to any last minute hold-ups at the office. The organizer's mobile no. in the inbox will be helpful.
Old 16th February 2014, 03:08   #4459
BHPian

@Phamilyman - Thanks for the invite. I have not been in Chennai for the last one year and will only be moving back in june, hence wont be able to make it for any meets till then. It's good to see some activity on this thread though.
Old 16th February 2014, 03:28   #4460
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Dear Chennai T-Bhpians,
Thanks for the invite. I have moved back to my hometown, Hyderabad in Dec 2013 and hence don't live in Chennai anymore. But i travel sometimes to Chennai and will try to catch up next time. Have a great time.
Thanks hillram - look forward to seeing you around then

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
I am in if you are all ok if i join by 8 pm ,

I cant be there before that as my office is in egmore , do let me know your feedback

BTW why not saturday?
That's fine - except if you think u will get later than 8:30, I would suggest skipping if your house is up north only. Because like last time - folks leave by 9:15. Unlike Gurgaon where a sizable portion hangs around for dinner, here we were dispersing by 9:15. I would feel guilty if you came all the way from Egmore but came too late! Where do u stay btw?

Saturday just wasn't preferred thus far. Else aargee was quite comfortable with that. We did some impromptu polling etc too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gansan View Post
Count me in. Long time since I attended a meet. I will be there, subject to any last minute hold-ups at the office. The organizer's mobile no. in the inbox will be helpful.
Oh, helpful we always are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvi53 View Post
@Phamilyman - Thanks for the invite. I have not been in Chennai for the last one year and will only be moving back in june, hence wont be able to make it for any meets till then. It's good to see some activity on this thread though.
Done! Will PM you around that time then! Take care!
Old 16th February 2014, 06:14   #4461
h14
BHPian

Would be out of town on Feb 22 weekend. Would have to let this meet go! Will catch up in the next
Old 16th February 2014, 09:01   #4462
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the invite phamilyman. As of now, I am tentative. Would be able to confirm my presence only on Friday based on my schedules.
Old 16th February 2014, 13:23   #4463
Distinguished - BHPian

Good initiative, phamilyman. I'm tentative too! Might be a last-minute decision.
Old 16th February 2014, 13:33   #4464
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Thanks hillram - look forward to seeing you around then That's fine - except if you think u will get later than 8:30, I would suggest skipping if your house is up north only. Because like last time - folks leave by 9:15. Unlike Gurgaon where a sizable portion hangs around for dinner, here we were dispersing by 9:15. I would feel guilty if you came all the way from Egmore but came too late! Where do u stay btw? Saturday just wasn't preferred thus far. Else aargee was quite comfortable with that. We did some impromptu polling etc too! Oh, helpful we always are! Done! Will PM you around that time then! Take care!
I am 80 percent in ,anyways I stay in adyar so can spend till 930 also.. I will try to join by 730
Old 16th February 2014, 15:36   #4465
BHPian

Friday Night?
Umm.. I have college the next day, well I'm tentative. It's been a long time since i attended a meet, almost a year. Will try my best
That Mass PM was a good initiative to grab all the Chennai BHPians' attention

Cheers
Old 16th February 2014, 16:45   #4466
BHPian

No can do Friday night. OMR is on the other side of nowhere for me. So I guess I shall give it a miss.

Why not a weekend? Why a week night?
Old 17th February 2014, 06:35   #4467
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Our second quick meet for 2014 will be on 21 Feb 7-9pm at Sangeetha OMR.
First of all, I would like to thank you for this mass-PM initiative which sure is going to help the attendance grow as those who aren't following this thread will likely be aware of future meets.

Coming to this Friday's meet, I will have to give it a miss as I am traveling out of town that evening.
Old 17th February 2014, 07:17   #4468
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to all who responded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Good initiative, phamilyman. I'm tentative too! Might be a last-minute decision.
Cmon nick - do try and make it! Would be good to meet you in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
Thanks for the invite phamilyman. As of now, I am tentative. Would be able to confirm my presence only on Friday based on my schedules.
Fair enough - hope you do make it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h14 View Post
Would be out of town on Feb 22 weekend. Would have to let this meet go! Will catch up in the next
Catch u next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
I am 80 percent in ,anyways I stay in adyar so can spend till 930 also.. I will try to join by 730
Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Friday Night?
Umm.. I have college the next day, well I'm tentative. It's been a long time since i attended a meet, almost a year. Will try my best
That Mass PM was a good initiative to grab all the Chennai BHPians' attention

Cheers
Don't worry - we'll be there pretty much on time, and we'll wrap up on time. Leaving after 9pm gives you enough time to sleep well for college!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabidansari View Post
No can do Friday night. OMR is on the other side of nowhere for me. So I guess I shall give it a miss.

Why not a weekend? Why a week night?
dang!

Well - thats what initial votes showed. We can plan for a weekend another time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvi86 View Post
First of all, I would like to thank you for this mass-PM initiative which sure is going to help the attendance grow as those who aren't following this thread will likely be aware of future meets.

Coming to this Friday's meet, I will have to give it a miss as I am traveling out of town that evening.
Thanks Arvi - took a bit of time to create the list, but its a 4 min job to PM 80 people actually

Hope to see you next time - it seems you are okay with the location, right?
Old 17th February 2014, 10:46   #4469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvi86 View Post

+1

I may be able to make it depending on my calender at that time. Don't clients always come up with a urgent requirement on Friday at 5 pm
Old 17th February 2014, 11:08   #4470
BHPian

I am working in OMR and I will come unless any last minute work comes. Please PM me a contact number Friday if the meeting is finalized.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks