South Delhi or nearby 9 60.00%
Anywhere / Any day - I am in whatever !! 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 11:56   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
I don't know about the others but I'm pretty sure none of the girls present would like to know about my craze.
Sir jee ,
Aisa kaun sa craze paal rakha hai , if its tyres then i dont think there would any issue, but if its something else which could`nt be posted (other wise it would be reported abusive) then i would agree , NO GIRLS.
Seriously speaking adding girls would increase the number of people and may be we can get them interested in the MOTOR stuff.
Guys i would request all of you to decide on the venue and time, and start finalizing the list.
Old 1st April 2009, 11:58   #107
Senior - BHPian

Ladkiyaan.....aaaah....Garry, you don't know what you are suggesting...Like Christ said - "Oh god, please forgive him as he does not know what he is getting into."

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry.brant View Post
HI team,
Hope we would be able to gather more people this time , i was not able to join the meet last time as it was too far from Gurgaon and i didnt have an off, lets plan something in Gurgaon or near dhaula kuan this time. Guys , if we can lets include our female fellows as well this time , it would be fun for the girls to know our craze..., I hope we would have more people this time, lets finalize the venue and time and lets begin the list, as far now..:
Garry.brant
Vkochar
Wmax (i believe..?)
Old 1st April 2009, 12:07   #108
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Ladkiyaan.....aaaah....Garry, you don't know what you are suggesting...Like Christ said - "Oh god, please forgive him as he does not know what he is getting into."
My brother ,
Please do ask Jesus to forgive me as i did not KNOW at all what i was doing, but it seems like there are so many people out here to make sure that i dont do any blunders, seems like this formula is already tried and flopped in big way.
OK Team , NO GIRLS .
But do decide the venue and time , date is already finalised 2nd may , Guys start adding your name so that we can booking accordingly, and the list so far :
Garry
Vkochar
Wmax(please confirm sir jee)
Old 2nd April 2009, 10:40   #109
Senior - BHPian

I am out of this one no matter the date.
Got papers coming from 5th of may.
Old 2nd April 2009, 10:50   #110
Senior - BHPian

"Lal Pari", how's this possible. You need a rejuvenated, clear brain, with quality inputs from us to fare well in the forthcoming exams.

You'll have to revise the laws of "Excess & Surplus", Laws of Chakshu... etc., etc. Plese do come for enlightenment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Old 2nd April 2009, 15:29   #111
BHPian

Quote:
Well then we can have a meat on 11th or 18th of April, just so it doesen't clash or comes close to ur exam dates!! :P Plus i totally agree with what guruji said!!!
Old 4th April 2009, 23:20   #112
BHPian

I'm leaving for US on the 7th April and wont be able to attend any meets for the following 3-4 months.

You guys have fun!!
Old 5th April 2009, 18:45   #113
Senior - BHPian

I agree Guruji. Those lectures are very important. Without those how will i get my mind in the right direction :P

Will try my best.

@ Aman , i ain't in delhi from 11th-15th so 11th is out of option.
however i will come if its 18th.
Old 5th April 2009, 19:55   #114
Senior - BHPian

Spoke like a true blue-blooded BHPian...
Old 6th April 2009, 11:20   #115
BHPian

With XX chromosomes, the meat could've only been Furious.
Old 7th April 2009, 02:19   #116
lavi_cool_1999

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff :

Your post has been deleted

SMS / Slang language is not the preferred mode of communication on Team-BHP. We would much appreciate if you type your post out in clear and concise english for the benefit of other community members.

Thanks!

Last edited by Mpower : 7th April 2009 at 07:02.

Old 11th April 2009, 10:06   #117
BHPian

Seems like most of the people would not be able to make it on 2nd may , still if anyone is game for that date , do make a list.
I had plans : rather than meeting in a restraunt or a pub i thought that we would all go for a long drive on NH8 and eat at a dhaba on the highway.
Guys i said 2nd may, so that each and everyone of us can take time out, well, way way in advance , its like a rare oppurtunity to get together in our buisy shcedules. Think it as a family fuction, and believe me, if that would have been the case i think no one would have backed off , even if there were exams or any other reasons.(Dont mean to hurt you Abhi).
However here, the case is not the same, 2nd may is far away GUYS and we still have time to plan and make this meet a successfull one, (I am eager as it would be my first and my new car`s as well). Lets not dump the meet.

Last edited by garry.brant : 11th April 2009 at 10:14.
Old 14th April 2009, 11:38   #118
Senior - BHPian

Garry i have my papers on the 4th/5th , 8th , the 11th , the 13th , the 18th of May

I would have not gone in a family function also in that case unless its really close or important.

I agree team-bhp meats are really important for us freaks but i cannot compromise these papers as they will decide which university i get admission. Will try to make it though.
Let there be confirmations atleast.
Start a new thread.
Old 15th April 2009, 11:39   #119
Senior - BHPian

Son, if you don't clear this crucial ET (entrance test), how can you even hope to get entry into the exam centre. The admission card needs to be issued and ratified by us...

If you can't get into a compromising situation then how can you think of a compromise even...

Quote:
Garry i have my papers on the 4th/5th , 8th , the 11th , the 13th , the 18th of May

I would have not gone in a family function also in that case unless its really close or important.

I agree team-bhp meats are really important for us freaks but i cannot compromise these papers as they will decide which university i get admission. Will try to make it though.
Let there be confirmations atleast.
Start a new thread.
Old 15th April 2009, 13:36   #120
Senior - BHPian

Lol. Guruji.

There ain't any entrance tests.
IELTS has been waived off considering my 10th and 12th marks.

The admission depends on the marks i secure in college.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks