Team-BHP - (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/56982-gur-gaon-quick-meets-thread-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1272808)
Let me decide till tonight - kindly indicate your prefs.
Suman = Machan
self = anywhere!

Something is not right here:D

If you read all of my posts on Gurgaon meets on different threads, you will find that I have always been against the idea of a Machan (or roadside unlicensed joint) meet. Am I forgetting something here?

well here I miss another meet, that too in Gurgaon. I am traveling to Varanasi Friday evening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1272915)
If you read all of my posts on Gurgaon meets on different threads, you will find that I have always been against the idea of a Machan (or roadside unlicensed joint) meet. Am I forgetting something here?

Which is the first thing I asked Hitanshu and he told me you were the one who suggested Machan. :)

oh hello.

Boss, dekho - the idea is simple. As per me, there is a reasonable (but I'll concede not material) difference between Machaan and the likes of Convergys dhaba.

The idea was extremely simple:
a. Meet at a simple place minus parking hassles/exorbitant costs (ie no mall road place)
b. Get people to start meeting regularly (hence the MGM funda)
c. Keep out any forms of organization/package nonsense - should be simple and predictable -turn up, self service, bring your own doodh cha.
d. Make it easy and fun for people to drop in and drop out. If someone is paying 750/head and is able to leave office only at 830pm, he has zero incentive to drop in (unless its like the national auto expo meat!) - which is not good for enhancing participation!

In which case, if Machaan is not feasible, Cyber Greens is the more likely place.

But all said, kindly keep yourselves free in Gurgaon area circa 630 onwards (at your convenience). I shall notify the final destination tonight - but I'm leaning towards a simple food court

ok had a quick chat with Eddy - this time the Quick Gurgaon Meat happens at Mega Mall food court. 24th April Time 630pm to 930 pm. I will personally turn up at 700pm (+- 15min).

Will circulate phone numbers for junta to coordinate soon. Over and out. cya gaon waasis!

Hopefully See you Guys there.

Well done Hitanshu you took the initiative and decided the place & time. clap:

I will surely be there unless anything comes up at last minute. :)

MG

Yeah MG and KD - thanks - see you guys, as also Deep.

Anyone else, just drop me a PM with your number for coordination.

PS: For Suman ji, please do realize that all your doodh cha facilities are a hop n skip away. So chill and just turn up :D

I hope I can come out early from work, and so I shall make an appearance as well! :)

@phamilyman - Will just send you my number on SMS. Just in case I can't turn up for the footlongs, Let me know if there are plans aft for doodh cha :D

EDIT: Just heard that Abhik is en route to Thandi Thandi Manali.

There are always plans for doodh cha in Delhi meats and I'm sure some of the junta would retire to the appropriate dens :D I would definitely push off by 930-1000pm

Hope to see you around.

ouch. and I will reach only by 8ish. Apologies to all.

@Desi - good we talked. Let's meet up some other time anyways :)

Sorry was not able to join in, anyways there is always a next time for sure. all of you take care and meat the meet

oh yeah. Was as expected. I got late (bosses rule!) but the boys turned up by 730.

Five of us:
Mukesh Goel, Eddy, KrazyDriver, Married2Speed (lemme know what you finally buy :D), myself :)

Decent chit chat. Agli baar proper meat hogi.

Atleast let's make it a point to meet on the last Friday of each month.

Nice meet. Short simple.

And Narayan was also there for a while so that made it 6 of us.

Mukesh sir: In case you got bored, don't worry. The meets keep getting more and more interesting as we know each other better !!!

Now the time is ripe for a proper full-on meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1275741)
oh yeah. Was as expected. I got late (bosses rule!) but the boys turned up by 730.

Five of us:
Mukesh Goel, Eddy, KrazyDriver, Married2Speed (lemme know what you finally buy :D), myself :)

Decent chit chat. Agli baar proper meat hogi.

Atleast let's make it a point to meet on the last Friday of each month.

Although I think that we ran short on time, it was a Good meet. Guess you had to write +/- 150 minutes instead of 15 :D. We'll forgive the typo this time

Guess the next meet, for "doodh cha" is at the Ambi mall with the ice cream cones and the lemonade as discussed
and if we can include MG more in the conversation.
Sorry MG - next time, we'll let you do the talking and we'll phamilyman's mouth shut to ward off the curses :D

@ phamilyman: 6930p (hopefully) The reviews dont' have anything bad to say, atleast not yet. However, might just change my mind when i look at it tomorrow or if KD, eddy or you can convince me otherwise. The computer section has a new thread.