Team-BHP - (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/56982-gur-gaon-quick-meets-thread-4.html)

It was fun meeting you guys !!! :)

Who said I got bored? I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. Yes, in first meet, it is good to listen and understand others.

Hope to see guys soon in the next meet.

@M2S: Plan to come sometime in Omaxe Nile to meet and for a TD of Civic-AT, we are padosi after all. :D

MG.

@ MG, is the offer extended to me also?? really want to feel an AT under my heels. :D

@ M2S: How about test using my T-400 to convince you. What say?

Hey KD !

Friends don't ask anything. They just tell what they want. You are most welcome buddy. :)

Bye and take care.

MG

Sorry for not being able to make it guys.

Could not leave office before 10:30 PM since my team had no one to look after them :(

Will catch up at the next MEAT or the next MGM for sure. (Which Suman and I will plan :D :D)

Please do plan. And somewhere in Gurgaon would be great !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 1276030)
@ MG, is the offer extended to me also?? really want to feel an AT under my heels. :D

@ M2S: How about test using my T-400 to convince you. What say?

Too late bro'. Typing out of a 6930p. Too early to write a review but sure doesn't look bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 1276011)
It was fun meeting you guys !!! :)

Who said I got bored? I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. Yes, in first meet, it is good to listen and understand others.

Hope to see guys soon in the next meet.

@M2S: Plan to come sometime in Omaxe Nile to meet and for a TD of Civic-AT, we are padosi after all. :D

MG.

Bilkul... but it's just not me.. all the gurgaon waala's are padosi's to each other, bumping either at the mall or the grocery mart :D. Will catch up soon

Gys, lets keep it the last saturday of every month

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1266573)
Jaan le lo. Ek toh unthinking honest post hui aur heppy budday ho gaya. And then you too have your fun!

I am proposing around 730pm till 930pm.

Lovely. We got three going.

Here's my other thought - let's fix a MGM. We can meet up at some regular place for a Monthly Gurgaon Meet - say the last Friday of every month.

We meet up at a place that is preferably buy and eat (no pre-arranging mess) like a CCD (minus the noise). And that the benefit of a fixed monthly format is that its chill, and predictable so other folks can drop by unplanned as well (no ten pages for planning).

What say guys? Suman - gd saab - KD? Others?

Ok guys. Lets think of some possible places to meet.

1. Ambi Mall
2. Parking lot in front of Pind Balluchi. We can all know who is arriving first.
3. Convergys dhaba is still open
4. Thinking of more....

DID we had this meet or is it posponed to a later date. if yes i m intersted to know details

******** New Meet Alert *********

How about planning another impromptu meet in GGN ? The funda remains the same. No prior booking. Just meet at a place and have a quick bite, coffee, snacks and head off home at a reasonable hour ?

Lets keep it a Friday evening ? 29th May or 5th June

Anyone interested ?

29th May for me. Can try.

Can't make it for 29th May. Month end is a long hectic day. Besides, I don't have my car yet.

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by harishnayak (Post 1319087)
29th May early Morning looks good for me. Count me in

Bro, proposed time is for evening, I doubt if anyone would be able to meet on a Friday morning.

29th May early Morning looks good for me. Count me in

Early morning on a Friday Harish ?

Is it a typo ? :D

Sounds good to meet on 29th Friday evening not morning :D