Team-BHP - (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/56982-gur-gaon-quick-meets-thread-2.html)

Dear All,

An alternative venue has come up: DLF Cyber Greens. Apparently, there is a food court there - free underground parking and lovely places to eat like nirulas and subway.

To me, it sounds like a done deal. Can some other BHPians confirm? Else I will check tonight.

(double post as prev is uneditable)

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1266573)

I am proposing around 730pm till 930pm.

Quote:

Here's my other thought - let's fix a MGM. We can meet up at some regular place for a Monthly Gurgaon Meet - say the last Friday of every month

I work till 10pm but if it's confirmed a couple of days in advance, I can make time to come out by 8ish.

MGM should be good. I'm here everday and drive down on Fridays too! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman (Post 1267852)
70-30 for me (In)..........roadside joints won't work for me though :p

+1 for me. It's better to be on the Golf Course Road, IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1268382)

An alternative venue has come up: DLF Cyber Greens. Apparently, there is a food court there - free underground parking and lovely places to eat like nirulas and subway.

Is this where Mainland China etc are? Should be a good option, but I don't know how will the traffic/parking condition be on a Friday evening!

Thanks ankit. As for the venue, since people want to do anything but have footlongs after working weeklong, they want to have doodh cha and biskit all evening. Which will not happen at a food court!

It seems junta is gravitating towards the likes of Machaan - a venue hunt is in the offing.

For now, just keep yourselves free :D

I am in whatever the venue, unless there are last minute changes. But since this is not a 750 per head kinda meet, I will definitely make an appearance, however short it may be.

+1 for me. Lemme know where and when

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1268737)
I am in whatever the venue, unless there are last minute changes. But since this is not a 750 per head kinda meet, I will definitely make an appearance, however short it may be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1266779)
I am in. If we are meeting till 9:30, then we've got to have dinner somewhere. How about paranthas at convergys ?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the paratha wala at convergys broken down a few months back?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mukeshgoel (Post 1268260)
I have shifted from Rohini, Delhi to Gurgaon (Sohna Road) 2 days ago.

And see mere aate hi Gurgaon mee(a)ts hona shuru ho gayi.

It seems u guys were waiting for me to shift to Gurgaon. lol:

I surely would like to join.

MG.

Totally sirji, we were actually waiting for you to shift, consider this your 'Welcome To Gurgaon' party from us.... (don't worry you still get to pay your own bill) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1268382)
Dear All,

To me, it sounds like a done deal. Can some other BHPians confirm? Else I will check tonight.

(double post as prev is uneditable)

There indeed is a foodcourt there, and there is a mini mojo inside the foodcourt too, which has a package deal of Rs. 100 for a meal and one thirst quencher (I think, need to confirm). but till now the food court is also a good idea and Machaan too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1268737)

Oh! So now we get why you haven't been coming for the other meets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazydriver84 (Post 1269503)
Oh! So now we get why you haven't been coming for the other meets?

Shaadddaaapp.... you are the one who missed my bachelor party meet....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1269844)
Shaadddaaapp.... you are the one who missed my bachelor party meet....

:Shockked:

You NEVER invited me... and if you really wanted me to come you would have given me another party.:D

Dumbo, look at this.....

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...er-2008-a.html

This almost sounded like Slllaaaaapp... KD, did it hurt?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 1269844)
Shaadddaaapp....

LOL :D

So whats the final thing, where & when?

BTW is anybody else following this thread? http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...t-delhi-4.html

Is Friday happening finally ?

Directions to the venue please !!

Has the venue even been decided?

Any more chai shops like Machaan?

Yeah yeah. It is a throw up between Machaan (where its simple doodh cha environment and decent food but unpseud environment) versus something like the Cyber greens food court where there's no doodhcha but footlongs.

Let me decide till tonight - kindly indicate your prefs.
Suman = Machan
self = anywhere!

me = anywhere (in gurgaon)