Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2009, 15:46   #121
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Enjoy and have a great time!, eat well and then go to Tejas to get your teeth cleaned and polished free of cost.
Hmmm... well in that case i suggest go to churchgate and have tea and bun maska with some egg bhurji and save up the money for dental treatment!
Old 28th May 2009, 15:29   #122
Senior - BHPian

oh my god i never knew there so 5-6 girls on borad, good to see some activity from your side.
Old 29th May 2009, 10:28   #123
BHPian

@BOW- Even though I'm not a student, I was one till recently, and I completely understand your pov. I think we should stick to a reasonably-priced place. Also, do we really want to do a buffet, coz you have to keep getting up to fill your plate. Does not make for a smooth conversation, what say? :-)

@Tejas- Yup, the Indigo brunch is really good, but again, beyond budget for some.
BTW, you don't need scaling if you brush regularly and in the correct way, right? :-)

So have we decided the place yet?
Old 29th May 2009, 11:56   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cargirl View Post
@BOW- Even though I'm not a student, I was one till recently, and I completely understand your pov. I think we should stick to a reasonably-priced place. Also, do we really want to do a buffet, coz you have to keep getting up to fill your plate. Does not make for a smooth conversation, what say? :-)

@Tejas- Yup, the Indigo brunch is really good, but again, beyond budget for some.
BTW, you don't need scaling if you brush regularly and in the correct way, right? :-)

So have we decided the place yet?
Then i guess you'll should go to All Stir Fry. All you can eat...

BTW: All the guys who didn't come for yesterday's meet, should go for this one either!!!!
Old 29th May 2009, 13:03   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45 View Post
We could decide any venue at Bandra.

We could decide from one of these places suggested by Gogiji.

Olive

Shatranj Napolie

Out of the Blue

Global fusion

Barbeque Nation

China Gate.

So please give in your suggestions.

Mansi

I am okay with any of these places. Olive and Out of the Blue might be a bit loud though for conversations and they are also a little more expensive than others.

If all participants are okay with non-veg, Barbeque Nation seems like a good option to me.

Alternatively, there is a new place close to Lilavati that is called Café Goa. As the name says it focuses on Goan food but serves a lot of other things as well. Sam and I have been there once and it was really very nice. Prices are medium range!
Old 1st June 2009, 12:51   #126
BHPian

Hmm sounds good to me. BBQ nation is good!
Old 1st June 2009, 15:19   #127
Senior - BHPian

I agree on the buffet thing. If the lunch was to happen after a drive / go-kart racing then buffet would be ideal, as the costs would be on the lower side.
Quote:
@BOW- Even though I'm not a student, I was one till recently, and I completely understand your pov. I think we should stick to a reasonably-priced place. Also, do we really want to do a buffet, coz you have to keep getting up to fill your plate. Does not make for a smooth conversation, what say? :-)....
Also try some hotels which give good deals such as unlimited food with unlimited cool drinks. This is a standard format for us Hyderabadies for dinner meets. Normally the cost would be around 300/- (in hyderabad) which includes unlimited cool drinks, 2 to 4 non-veg starters; 2 veg starters; biryani / sizzlers. I dont know any names of hotels in Mumbai, but I am sure Bombay boys can help you in this aspect.

yenjaiiii.

raj (naam tho sunah hi hoga .)
Old 1st June 2009, 15:56   #128
Senior - BHPian

Raj..U should introduce yourself in James Bond Naming convention..
Btw when did you start proliferating "Best Pratices" from T-BHP Hyd Chapter?this is unauthorised.

For a minute,I thought "Yenjaii" was looking and sounding like "Behenji" !!!! Thought you will have a Mid way maharastra meet with bunch of Rakhis!!!u know what i mean....
Old 1st June 2009, 15:59   #129
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post

Alternatively, there is a new place close to Lilavati that is called Café Goa. As the name says it focuses on Goan food but serves a lot of other things as well. Sam and I have been there once and it was really very nice. Prices are medium range!
I liked Cafe Goa quite a lot, was there last week. Good food that's decently priced and a relaxed ambience - perfect.

btw - nice choice of place Jenny !
Old 1st June 2009, 15:59   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Raj..U should introduce yourself in James Bond Naming convention..
Btw when did you start proliferating "Best Pratices" from T-BHP Hyd Chapter?this is unauthorised.

For a minute,I thought "Yenjaii" was looking and sounding like "Behenji" !!!! Thought you will have a Mid way maharastra meet with bunch of Rakhis!!!u know what i mean....

hehehe. good one there ram! beta raj get back to hyderabad ,simran is waiting for you.

Ladies: looking forward for this meet being a big success.please upload the pics post 14th.
Old 1st June 2009, 17:28   #131
BHPian

Cafe Goa doesnt work for me- I'm not into seafood and stuff. :-(
Old 1st June 2009, 17:34   #132
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Cafe Goa doesnt work for me- I'm not into seafood and stuff. :-(
Fair enough, but they only have seafood there. Stuff is generally illegal anywhere in Mumbai.
Old 1st June 2009, 17:36   #133
Senior - BHPian

131 replies in a Girls' meet thread and who has the most posts ? Our own Sam. Lol
Old 1st June 2009, 21:13   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
hehehe. good one there ram! beta raj get back to hyderabad ,simran is waiting for you.

Ladies: looking forward for this meet being a big success.please upload the pics post 14th.

remember to upload pics of the cars as well . wish i could be there but for now pics will do
Old 1st June 2009, 21:30   #135
Team-BHP Support

This is awesome. People living in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and where not giving ideas to Mumbai girls about where to have a meet and where to get their teeth polished. Add to that, one awesome comment from my old buddy, Mr. Kapasi. Now that feels more like the Team-BHP I know. Extremely blokish! Well done fellows. Keep it up!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks