Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2010, 12:53   #16
BHPian

received the tickets

I had received the ticket 2 weeks back, but didnt have a chance to update. Well packed in an attractive package. I dont know if a photo is of any help hence did nt post it.

Now, need to apply for visa end of this month.

Guys, why dont we set up a rendezvous date/time/place so we can have a meetup during the course of the race weekend. Suggestions welcome on this.

Also, is it worth buying any car accesories in singapore? Like HIDs/projector kits. Car audio and any place recommendations for authentic stuff at good price? Have been to Mustafa but very limited options there.

Is it worthwhile to buy electronics / laptops / AV stuff there? Heard the India prices are competitive wrt to singapore hence asked.

Last edited by ramkris : 23rd August 2010 at 13:04.
Old 24th August 2010, 16:12   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo8 View Post
I actually wanted to start a thread for this. How about a SG T-BHP Meet during the F1 weekend. I live in SG all Bhpians in in SG and anyone who will be here during the race weekend please let me know, I can organize something here.

As far as race, I have not bought the tickets yet, hoping to catch the race from my office. From where I get a view of 80% of the track.
A meet sounds like a good idea, how about after the qualifying session on Saturday ?
Old 31st August 2010, 15:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theMax View Post
A meet sounds like a good idea, how about after the qualifying session on Saturday ?
hey guys - its my first post - exciting! i am currently in singapore and will be here for race weekend. i have not got my ticket yet - im most likely to attend the sunday zn4 walkabout or sat night quals.

in any case - i would be very happy to meet up with fellow bhpers here in singapore!

also i will be in BLR on the 12th-22nd sept - so if you guys are up for a quick meet before the sing gp - im game! (pls. pm me - so we can keep this thread for the gp)

4 reds/1 green - revs 18k!!
Old 2nd September 2010, 20:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

Just applied for Visa today

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. We can meet for the Adam Lambert Concert and then head out somewhere.

Anyone with the Premier walkabout pass? We guys can meet during the race itself and walkabout together.
Old 3rd September 2010, 05:38   #20

Decided to attend Sat night quals - I got a good deal on the pass. So Id be up for meeting after Sat quals. Perhaps someone who has been to the track before can make a suggestion as to where/when to meet etc.
Old 3rd September 2010, 12:41   #21
BHPian

I'm going with the the Singapore GP guys through work!
I'll keep you'll posted on my travel details as everything will be done last minute
You'll might wanna check this offer out..
Cox & Kings tour operators, india tours, luxury tours, flights, hotels, cars, holidays, cruises, rail, incentives, franchisee

Cheers..
Prasad Iyer
Old 19th September 2010, 14:14   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo8 View Post
I actually wanted to start a thread for this. How about a SG T-BHP Meet during the F1 weekend. I live in SG all Bhpians in in SG and anyone who will be here during the race weekend please let me know, I can organize something here.

As far as race, I have not bought the tickets yet, hoping to catch the race from my office. From where I get a view of 80% of the track.
4 days to go. So whats the plan for the meet ? I will be in Zone4 walkabout.

OT..We have a full friday with no plans. Any suggestions apart from the usual tourist places ? Thanks
Old 21st September 2010, 15:17   #23
BHPian

Quote:

OT..We have a full friday with no plans. Any suggestions apart from the usual tourist places ? Thanks
Hi guys..

I've got 4 X Zone 4 walkabout tickets (3 day pass) for sale.
PM me if anyone wants to buy them off me at a massive discount.

cheers..
Old 21st September 2010, 15:44   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

How about Zouk
I heard that F1 ticket holders have free entrance
Btw, how do we identify each other?
Old 21st September 2010, 15:58   #25
BHPian

Saturday post qualifying meet @ Zouk.pls post your confirmations and ideas for identifications.

Jaguar
2themax + 2
Old 21st September 2010, 16:51   #26
Senior - BHPian

Need to find another venue. Free entry to Zouk is only on Thursday 23 September and Sunday 26 September.
Old 21st September 2010, 17:50   #27
Senior - BHPian

I'll be skipping the F1 race. I fell asleep last year on Sunday after 5 laps of the race lol.

Friday Qualifying was fun, mainly because there were less people, no barricades and security people didnt stop us from taking pictures. All that changed Saturday and Sunday.

I'm up for a meet on friday/saturday. If anybody has plans, please gimme a call/sms at nine zero seven five three four one seven.
Old 21st September 2010, 20:13   #28
Senior - BHPian

@SunnyBoi, since you are in Singapore, you should be the one suggesting venues and hosting us :-D
Old 21st September 2010, 20:18   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyBoi View Post
I'll be skipping the F1 race. I fell asleep last year on Sunday after 5 laps of the race lol.

Friday Qualifying was fun, mainly because there were less people, no barricades and security people didnt stop us from taking pictures. All that changed Saturday and Sunday.

I'm up for a meet on friday/saturday. If anybody has plans, please gimme a call/sms at nine zero seven five three four one seven.
Aren't we allowed to click pictures ? I was planning to bring my heavy artillery.

@ The free entry is only for the first 500 ticket holders and should run out quite quickly..what's the scene with normal entry ? Any cover charges ? dress code ?
Old 21st September 2010, 23:51   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Aren't we allowed to click pictures ? I was planning to bring my heavy artillery.
As per the reply I got from SGP on Facebook, DSLRs would be allowed. Mono-pods are preferred though tripods are allowed. They are strictly to be used in walkabout and not in any grandstands. If you come loaded with gear, you may be stopped and made to give an undertaking that the photos will be for personal use only.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks