Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Technical Stuff (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/)
-   -   Which is more effective Turbocharger or Supercharger ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical-stuff/2184-more-effective-turbocharger-supercharger-5.html)

mclaren1885 23rd May 2007 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446376)
No, thats not the car you are mentioning.

So, then it must be the car that came to speedrun bangalore ran with all the seats? If it then I have heard a few things about the car myself from the owner. I hope you have seen his son's esteem. And its not that simple........

Godfather 23rd May 2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446325)
Ask him.

Just another Honda...I guess:p

Im afraid I couldnot strip the car to see what its running inside so I took the tuners words for it. I am not interested in performing a credibility check anyways...coz some people simply are trustworthy, that might be news for you.LOL!!!

Why should i ask him.. you are the one putting up the figures here.. If you are not clear or have doubts I suggest that You refrain from making false statements..

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446325)
Like the way you said an Indian vtec cannot drive a supercharger is it??LOLzzz

I never said that..

Godfather

The Wolf 23rd May 2007 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 446435)
But he is not hitting his 75 shot of nitrous every day, is he?

How sure are you that the supercharger in that car is at full boost all the time???

The Wolf 23rd May 2007 23:04

Oh! Im unclear and doubtful and make false comments eh??? Then what would you call your own post quoted below??? For your info, every word you have taken so much pain to type here is baseless, false and silly!!!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 445258)
Bro.. In order to install a Supercharger your engine should have the capacity to turn the Supercharger turbine.. Not many cars are capable of this.. Try fitting a SC on the Vtec and chances are the SC will never come on.and FYI.. SC's are more expensive than TC. a good TC can maxx boost the car to say 100bhp more..and a Vortex can boost upto 400bhp..
Godfather


Godfather 23rd May 2007 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446489)
is baseless, false and silly!!!


Jeez.. I give up.. Bro..you are the smartest person on all of TBHP.. whatever you say is fine.. I dont wanna start a war...

Godfather

theMAG 23rd May 2007 23:41

I take it that you guys will never attend a common TBhp meet in the foreseeable future. Or if you do, Sanjay Dutt has some extra AK-57s lying around.

theMAG 23rd May 2007 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446523)
I respect him today as much I always did!!!


Thats a very cleverly worded statement

mclaren1885 24th May 2007 01:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446473)
How sure are you that the supercharger in that car is at full boost all the time???

Does it really matter? Knowing the father son duo I am sure the car reaches redline atleast in one gear everytime its taken out. And max boost. Whatever it is at.

Quote:

Oh! Im unclear and doubtful and make false comments eh?
Ritesh, you are very clear however right or wrong your info is. However, I do agree about the last part looking back into past track record. Too many instances of wrong info or misinterprited info. Even I have, everyone makes mistakes.Though I would not like to point them all out I suggest you take this a little easy. No offense. And no I would not want to argue on this one. We have had enough discussions on various threads in the past. And either got them locked or delted. Lets not repeat it with this one.

v1p3r 24th May 2007 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446473)
How sure are you that the supercharger in that car is at full boost all the time???

Unlike a turbo, I do not know of any way to vary the boost of a supercharger. I may be wrong.

The Wolf 24th May 2007 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 446622)
Does it really matter?
Ritesh, you are very clear however right or wrong your info is. However, I do agree about the last part looking back into past track record. Too many instances of wrong info or misinterprited info. Even I have, everyone makes mistakes.Though I would not like to point them all out I suggest you take this a little easy. No offense. And no I would not want to argue on this one. We have had enough discussions on various threads in the past. And either got them locked or delted. Lets not repeat it with this one.

LOLzzz...Looks whos speaking!!! Dude I only believe in reaction to certain action. Why dont you direct your words towards the ones who initiated the action with some balloney not that I care but I know you wouldnt coz they happen to be your best buddies...on and off the forum, you know what I mean:p

I havent said anything wrong or misquoted stuff, I just penned down what I knew and expecting more than that from me insensible. I cannot lie like some of us!!! If I dont know I dont know. Period.

@v1p3r: The boost can be controlled by varying the pulley sizes mate...bigger the pulley, more the boost.

v1p3r 24th May 2007 02:28

I meant on the fly. And that's not very smart, is it? Every time you want to lower or increase the boost, you need to spend an hour in the workshop.

mclaren1885 24th May 2007 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446635)
LOLzzz...Looks whos speaking!!! Dude I only believe in reaction to certain action. Why dont you direct your words towards the ones who initiated the action with some balloney not that I care but I know you wouldnt coz they happen to be your best buddies...on and off the forum, you know what I mean

I havent said anything wrong or misquoted stuff, I just penned down what I knew and expecting more than that from me insensible. I cannot lie like some of us!!! If I dont know I dont know. Period.
:p

Like I said I do not wish to argue with you on this one, though it would help matters if you would speak in less complicated english stupid:. And its nothing to do with best buddies, on or off the forum. We have had our own battles and arguments on other threads too isnt it sumit?

I am talking about past threads. Vtec turbo zen, tuned vtec vs baleno threads which got locked or deleted etc..... There is no point talking about the past anyways.

I have seen two Vtec's supercharged. One ran really well at the track day. But cant compare as there was no other car quick car to compare it with. This other Vtec did quite a good timing at Speedrun but its been quite sometime that I have seen this car at the tracks. Father son duo are concentrating more on the esteems. Anyone from chennai who know the status of this car?

Coming back to topic, I guess Superchargers aren't that popular in India not atleast in the tuning circles. I was making plans on SCing my zen before it got totalled. The turbo scene however seems to have kicked up well. Its nice to see the trend however.

Lets get back to topic shall we?

v1p3r 24th May 2007 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446635)
you wouldnt coz they happen to be your best buddies...on and off the forum

I hope you are not referring to me, because I fail to see where I have misrepresented a single fact. :)

Godfather 24th May 2007 02:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 446635)
LOLzzz...Looks whos speaking!!! Dude I only believe in reaction to certain action. Why dont you direct your words towards the ones who initiated the action with some balloney not that I care but I know you wouldnt coz they happen to be your best buddies...on and off the forum, you know what I mean:p

Why are you doing this again and again like a broken record.. ok..for once you are right.. are you going to keep pulling on this??
I have agreed to what you have said, . what else do you want me to tell..
Lets stick to the topic here shall we, and stop firing on who will pull down who and who will not because they are buddies on or off the forum..Jeez..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 446642)
. We have had our own battles and arguments on other threads too isnt it sumit?

yes i have had my arguments on other threads.. even off this forum.

Godfather

The Wolf 24th May 2007 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 446648)
yes i have had my arguments on other threads.. even off this forum.

Godfather

Looks like you do it everywhere, why is Mclaren blaming me for it then??rl:


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:49.