Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2023, 09:04   #61
BHPian

Re: Help! My car's headliner fabric is coming off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanks View Post
Please share the details as I need to get it done for Skoda Laura having same issue.
I got it done at https://goo.gl/maps/HMUih6dK6iYCNAJH8
Old 21st January 2023, 00:01   #62
BHPian

Any contact in Pune for Headliner fabric replacement? Looking for my Yeti.
Old 21st January 2023, 00:43   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ05 View Post
Any contact in Pune for Headliner fabric replacement? Looking for my Yeti.
Check New Motorhood on JM Road or Poona Motors on MG Road. Poona Motors had charged 12k for changing the headliner for a Jetta (no sunroof). My relative got it done just last week.

Last edited by adi.mariner : 21st January 2023 at 00:44.
Old 22nd February 2023, 13:47   #64
Senior - BHPian

Can anyone here point me to a good headliner repair shop / person in Ahmedabad or near vicinity? Can drive up to Vadodara / Surat if thats what it'll take. Although the roof liner of my Octy is in good shape, I have started to see some bubbles here and there, and I can tell that the glue has started to give up due to age. Skoda will charge 85000/- for a new one. It is unbelievable, even if it was in the range of 20-25K I would have done it through them, but anything more for a failed glue issue it day light robbery.
Old 19th April 2023, 12:09   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by valar183 View Post
Having the same problem with my 6-year-old Jetta. I am based in Chennai. Can anyone suggest me a person to do it to? VW showroom asks for my arm and limb plus 7 days to set it right. Please help
Hi Valar, I am starting to face the same issue with my almost 7-year-old Jetta. Did you get any leads? If yes, can you disclose the cost and the person you did it from also, how is the end product?

Thanks
Old 26th May 2023, 14:49   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
Hi Valar, I am starting to face the same issue with my almost 7-year-old Jetta. Did you get any leads? If yes, can you disclose the cost and the person you did it from also, how is the end product?

Thanks
Looks like Chennai folks need a reliable place to get this fixed from. Any leads are appreciated as my 7 year old Jetta has this issue now. VW is charging 40000 along with a 2 day trip to the workshop.
Old 29th May 2023, 11:17   #67

I found a place through one of my friend's close circle, Wraplab, Kilpauk. He is quoting 12k with 3 years warranty, I haven't done it yet but planning to do it with him. Email me chichxppxns@gmail.com, I can get you in touch with the owner directly. ��
Old 27th July 2023, 12:43   #68

Hi All,
Greetings! My 9 year old Jetta started having the same problem since last two months. Now sagging a lot but saved by the rear light.
Looking for a place around Bangalore, Whitefield or Mahadevapura who can carry out this work.
If anyone knows, please do suggest.
Regards,'
Vaskar
Old 27th July 2023, 13:56   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
I got this contact - Mahi 9880159115 - from my friend who is at a Skoda workshop. The guy works on high-end cars, and Skodas too. Check with him.

I dont think you would want numbers of guys lower on the ladder, cause I do have a number of one such guy too.
Hi Thanks for the number of Mahi. I spoke to him. He wull charge 18K for the Jetta, come home open the roof, fix the cloth at his home/workshop and bring back and fix it. Any one used his services in this group?
Old 29th March 2024, 19:46   #70

Hello Members, can you please share any reliable service provider(s) in Hyderabad for VW, please? The adhesive near the cabin roof light area went dry, and headliner for my Jetta 2014 is sagging/coming down. Would like to fix it. If I recall the Khajaguda VW service center folks quoted something in the range of 50-60K( I don't fully recall during the last annual service). Thank you

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks