Amaron 239 77.10%
SF Sonic 13 4.19%
Exide 58 18.71%
Voters: 310. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2023, 10:47   #76
BHPian

Re: The 2021 Battery Thread | Amaron vs SF Sonic vs Exide

Unable to vote since I don’t have privileges yet. I’ve always had 2 - 3 cars in my garage. After falling for Amaron advertising - I did go the Amaron way a few times - but Exide is no doubt superior. I have had Exides last me 7-8 years and Amaron usually conks in 3-5 years.
Old 2nd September 2023, 13:46   #77

Let me update you - after multiple rounds of email/phone, Amaron finally replaced the battery free of cost. Happy with the resolution for now. My learnings were
1) Buy from a direct seller of Batteries instead of a reseller. Not sure though - how can we be fully sure about who is direct seller, also how it would work in the case of online sales.
2) Maintain all documents - bills, warranty card
3) As other members suggested, Do the due diligence in terms of service support before buying the battery

thanks
Kapil
Old 26th September 2023, 13:16   #78
BHPian

My Honda City Diesel's battery has seen better days, and it's giving me a hard time with long cranks in the morning. So, I'm looking to replace it, and I've heard good things about both SF Sonic and Amaron batteries.Before I make a decision, I'd like to gather some insights from those of you who have experience with either of these battery brands. Please share your thoughts, recommendations, and any personal experiences you've had with SF Sonic or Amaron batteries in your Honda City Diesel.
  1. SF Sonic Battery (Cost: ₹5,300)
  2. Amaron Battery (Cost: ₹5,700)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks