Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2013, 13:01   #151
Senior - BHPian

re: The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread!

Bumping up a thread last post was 1 year ago.
Got a flyer in my morning paper stating Smart Cars Kagadasapura is having a Free service camp. Since I had 37k Km on the odo decided to get battery water level checked and air filter blown through.

Went there at 10 and found quite a few cars, but not too many. They took my details and asked if there is anything in particular I would like to check. I said battery and air filter. They gave me a free wash voucher and free wheel alignment voucher along with a car perfume and key chain. Snacks like buiscuits and tea were offered.

A SA took the car and attached the battery to a voltmeter I guess and ran the car. Then thay checked all lights and fluids. Opened the air filter and flushed it with compressed air. said service was due as last one was over 1 year ago. Gave me a 80 point check off list which was all bull as they could never of done 1/10 of the points listed in the 7-8 minutes they had the car. Good publicity for them and a quick look over the car for me

Drove back home. Here is a pic of the freebies and the 80point check off list.
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc00622.jpg
Old 25th October 2013, 11:12   #152
Rai
BANNED

Fiat Palio / Petra Service Camp @ KHT Fiat Bangalore

Hello All,
Recieved a mail from KHT Fiat (Bangalore) on 24-Oct-2013, informing abt 'Service Camp' organised by Fiat.
They are open on Sundays too and I will be taking my Fiat Petra 1.6 ELX on this sunday.

I thought this info is usefull for all Palio/Petra/Sienna owners. Please check the attachcment for details.

Call Shivaram (CRM in KHT Fiat) @ 9035002301 for more details.
Attached Thumbnails
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-palio-service-camp.jpg  

Rai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2013, 17:01   #153
Senior - BHPian

re: The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread!

Shivaram is the customer relationship manager. That is, second level of contact/escalation if first level fails. Please call the service centre directly at 080 2841 0124.

He was saying that he is unable to address face-to-face customers due to continuous calls to his cell phone.
Old 18th March 2014, 22:37   #154
BHPian

Mega Camp inaugural at Karnataka Agencies, Mangalore

It was a pleasant experience for me, being a part of the inaugural of the Mega camp at Karnataka Agencies, Mangalore. The function was at the workshop presided by Mr Santhosh Rodrigues(Managing director, Karnataka Agencies), Mr Jiju Raj(M&M, Coastal Karnataka Division), Members of management committee of an Orphanage near by, Mr Vinod (Senior manager, Karnataka Agencies), Mr Mahendra (Master of ceremony & Service Adviser, Karnataka Agencies), Mr Satish, Mr Rathan (Service Advisers, Karnataka Agencies). The function was at 2pm on 4th March 2014 involving lighting of the ceremonial lamp and ribbon cutting. It was a privilege for me to see the entire workforce of the workshop assembling with their new uniforms given by M & M.
Attached Thumbnails
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc02791.jpg  

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc02792.jpg  

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc02793.jpg  

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc02796.jpg  

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-dsc02797.jpg  

manipal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2014, 08:54   #155
BHPian

Fiat Palio Camp

Not sure if this is the right place, but just now received an email from Fiat India about a special camp for Palio
:thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-1395717814970.jpg  

Old 6th May 2014, 17:33   #156
BHPian

Re: The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread!

Škoda Auto India is offering free summer service with 16 point check up from May 2nd-31st.
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-20140505b_003105001.jpg
Old 20th June 2014, 06:32   #157
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai has announced a Free Monsoon Car Check-up Camp for its customers.

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...stomers/18847/
Old 29th November 2014, 13:18   #158
BHPian

Malayalam Ford has announced a free car check-up camp for its customers and they claim that they would do a check-up of the car, wash the car and top up the oil levels.

I am a bit hesitant to give my car (warranty period is over) as I am a bit worried if there would be a catch to it (I believe in "no free lunches").

Is it safe? is it actually free?
Old 19th June 2015, 17:03   #159
Senior - BHPian

Today afternoon received a pre-recorded call from FORD India. It was pretty unclear and messy pre-recorded message with some background music. I managed to hear monsoon & Ford offer and at the end a clear tone message "press 1 if you are interested". Pressed 1 and call got disconnected.
After 30 minutes I received a SMS "Thank you for your response. Please visit the nearest Ford service center to avail all the exciting offers and keep your car monsoon-ready"

Also on their website read about monsoon ready service camp.

http://www.india.ford.com/ford-servi...s/service-camp
Old 22nd June 2015, 19:06   #160
Senior - BHPian

Here are the details for Hyundai Monsoon Service Camp. Spread across different days across states
Attached Thumbnails
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-check-up-camp-monsoon-hyundai.jpg  

Old 21st July 2015, 20:21   #161
Senior - BHPian

The free car check-up thread

Tata Motors is carrying out free check up from 28th July to 2nd August at its workshops all over India. Upto 20% discount on labour charges.

Fiat is having free check-up at its workshops starting 23rd of July for 3 days. Discounts on labour charge and products are in tow.

Source: Www.motoroids.com

Last edited by moralfibre : 21st July 2015 at 22:33.
Old 27th October 2015, 06:16   #162
Senior - BHPian

Hyundai has again brought service camp. Valid till 02nd Nov 2015.

More details below.

10% discount on parts
15% discount on labour (for cars older than 4 years)
Scratch card option if you want to try your luck for anything better than the labour charges discount given above. It could also go lower than 15%.
Free car wash.
Attached Thumbnails
The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-hyundai-car-care-clinic.jpg  

tanwaramit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2015, 13:32   #163
BHPian

Tata Mega Service Camp

Mandeep from Narain Singh and Sons called up to inform that Tata Motors is organising a Mega Camp nationwide with the following offers :-
  • Free Comprehensive Vehicle Check up
  • Discount on Tata Motors Original Parts
  • Discount on Labour
  • Discount on Oil & Lubes
  • Discount on Value Added Services
  • Discount on Accessories
  • Up to Rs.1000/- off on Battery Replacement (*Inclusive of buy back)
  • Rs.699/- off on Value Care (Gold AMC*)
  • Discount on Extended Warranty
  • Offers on Insurance Renewal
  • Exchange offers on your existing Tata Car
  • Special Offers on purchase of Road side Assistance
  • Free Top Wash

Here's the link.

The great *Free Checkup / Service Camp* thread-tata.png

Cheers !

Last edited by Ironhide : 21st November 2015 at 13:39.
Old 29th December 2015, 17:31   #164

Renault Kwid Free Checkup.

I received a call from Renault today morning regarding a free checkup this week for Renault kwid. Although first of January 2016 will be a holiday they asked me to drop by any other day of the week. The service center will be open from 9am to 6pm. I have planned to go on Saturday to Whitefield Trident Renault. Since i don't want this to be considered as first service, i am planning to hide the manual from the service center I dont think i will hit 2k kms by next month so planning to give for first service by jan end.

The current issues i am facing which i intend to checkout during this checkup are: Broken Wiper( the linkage for the wiper was pulled by the watchman when he was cleaning and i broke the linkage while trying to fix it. )
Receiving a constant clicking sound while driving from the right side of the vehicle(from behind the driver)

A Bit if Background: I had deposited the initial booking amount on 20th sep 2015 at Trident Renault showroom, JP Nagar Benagluru. I Had registered Rxt(o) trim with red in color as my interest. Then i happened to visit the Chennai auto expo, there a kwid was on display. There was blatant mismatch of colors between the bonnet and the bumper so i called up the dealer and changed my color preference to white. Then after a lot of calls to my SA regarding the delivery date, he said one white which has been rerouted from hyd will be available to me on the last week of November. So i took delivery on 29th November. And have been happily zooming around in Bangalore ever since
Old 30th December 2015, 10:24   #165
Distinguished - BHPian

Got a call from M&M dealer Anant cars.

There is a free AC cleaning camp. I am not a big fan of so called AC cleaning / neutralizing treatment, hence asked what all items are taken care in the camp. To which the lady was clueless.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in getting AC filter changed. I guess they can get it done without labor by attending the camp.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks