Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2013, 15:56   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bat Mobile - Exide on road Service

Since I couldnt get the Gurgaon Batmobile number I have sent the battery for charging, it is Excide India 80 Amp Hr. battery for my MM 550.

Once charged will start the Jeep on this tomorrow and drive it the 5 Km to the electrician to get a new alternator installed in the MM 550.
Old 12th July 2013, 15:50   #62
BHPian

Re: BatMobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfox View Post
Could you list the Gurgaon Batmobile help line number here please ?
Apologies, haven't been a regular on the forums for a while now due to work eating up too much of my life.

Read further that the issue got resolved. Sad though that Bat mobile services have gone down. I think they missed out on an opportunity. It lacked the marketing push I feel, not many were even aware such a thing existed.
Old 12th July 2013, 16:59   #63
Senior - BHPian

I did that last tuesday, got a new Bosch alternator installed and everything is running fine although would like to find some time and drive the Jeep about 40 to 50 km to fully charge the battery.
Old 8th October 2014, 16:44   #64
BHPian

I got a chance to try the exide batmobile service in Bangalore last week when my alto K10's OEM battery (SF Sonic) went dead after not
being used for 3 months.

They came within an hour of calling (though I mentioned it was not very urgent).
They were very professional and checked the electrolyte and voltage levels as well.

They never tried to pushed exide products even though my battery wasn't in a very good shape (the car has seen 3yrs of irregular use) and
they suggested to try charging the battery completely before deciding on a replacement.

Their service was free of charge and they didn't expect/ask for a tip as well because of which I
tipped them well!
Old 13th October 2014, 10:01   #65
Senior - BHPian

My ACDelco battery in my Zen went down, after my wife attempted to start in the cold morning. It did give 3-4 cranks and then now the voltage is 12V without load.

I am thinking of calling them, though this is not really an emergency situation. The car is barely used for short runs.
Old 23rd April 2017, 22:50   #66
BHPian

Sorry to revive an old thread, but just wanted to put this out there.

We had a TERRIBLE experience with Exide Batmobile in Gurgaon. Battery died around 8pm and we called them on 18001035454, and they promised to come within 30-45 minutes. After 1 hr, no one had come so called them again. They just did not pick up the phone, despite us calling 7-8 times. Resorted to calling them from a different number and surprisingly they now picked up, but claimed that they had sent their technician half an hour before, and after a lot of back and forth quite reluctantly gave us the technician's number. When we called the 'technician' he avoided the call, placing us on hold immediately after picking up the handset. He was even on call waiting, but would pick up the call and put us on hold. 10-15 similar attempts later, a woman picks up the call and claims she is the technician's sister and he had an accident in the morning and has been in hospital all day!!

Took an Uber, as it was now 10pm, and decided never to buy Exide again.

DO NOT USE Exide Batmobile atleast in Gurgaon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks