Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2011, 16:15   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Be"Dazzle'd: Ritz VXi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panko View Post
I have attached the pics of JVC steering remote (RM-RK-39) and Anti glare mirror. Image quality is not very good though.
WOW, that mirror looks really big and gives a nice view of things,
I guess it will be worth buying it, could you please let me know if i go to any accessories stores what i can ask for to get these mirrors.

Cheers
Old 7th October 2011, 16:44   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
WOW, that mirror looks really big and gives a nice view of things,
I guess it will be worth buying it, could you please let me know if i go to any accessories stores what i can ask for to get these mirrors.

Cheers
Just ask for anti-glare rear-view mirror and they will produce a number of options before you to choose from.
Old 7th October 2011, 16:52   #63
Senior - BHPian

Those are really big mirrors. You can even see out of the rear door windows!
Old 10th October 2011, 10:34   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Those are really big mirrors. You can even see out of the rear door windows!
Yeah. And it is very helpful in city traffic. You get a fair idea about who is trying to overtake you (from wrong side) and who might ram into.
Old 10th October 2011, 13:20   #65
Senior - BHPian

A bit on the lower side given our experience. Its my wifes car and the driving is 100% city driving and in major traffic conditions and the car averages 13 with the AC.

Quote:
FE Update: (Tank Full Method)
The FE has come down drastically.
Starting KM: 1361
Refueling KM: 1568
Fuel: 18.16 Ltr.
FE: 11.39

Additional Details:
City driving: 100%
Highway driving: 0%
AC On: 70% of times

Is this normal? Will FE pick-up? Experts are requested to guide.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th October 2011, 16:29   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
A bit on the lower side given our experience. Its my wifes car and the driving is 100% city driving and in major traffic conditions and the car averages 13 with the AC.
Yeah. I guess it was one-off incident. Immediately after that I got FE of 15.2. And the ballpark for my recent highway trip of 300 KM is 18-20.
Old 10th October 2011, 19:00   #67
Senior - BHPian

The highway numbers look really good , we get a consistent 17-18 but then we tend to really put the car through its paces. Its a very lively engine and loves being pushed!

Quote:
Yeah. I guess it was one-off incident. Immediately after that I got FE of 15.2. And the ballpark for my recent highway trip of 300 KM is 18-20.
Old 12th October 2011, 13:08   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Its a very lively engine and loves being pushed!
You do not know when you have crossed 100 KM/Hr on open roads. I love the way engine behaves and gives response.
Old 12th October 2011, 13:43   #69
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely , and for me it was quite a shock. I drove to Chandigarh in the morning in a Wagon R and after a few hours drove back in the Ritz so within a space of a few hours i drove 500 kms in 2 different cars.

Quote:
You do not know when you have crossed 100 KM/Hr on open roads. I love the way engine behaves and gives response.

Last edited by puchoo : 12th October 2011 at 13:47. Reason: typo
Old 12th October 2011, 13:51   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Absolutely , and for me it was quite a shock. I drove to Chandigarh in the morning in a Wagon R and after a few hours drove back in the Ritz so within a space of a few hours i drove 500 kms in 2 different cars.
Oh. Then you can definitely comment on the performance of two Tall Boys (Ritz and Wagon-R) from Maruti Stable.
Old 12th October 2011, 14:01   #71
Senior - BHPian

Yes , this bit i can definitely take care of , the Wagon r is now 5.5 years old ( an extra 5 months because i cant decide on my new car ) and the Ritz has just completed 1.5 years.

Both have really been very good buys in terms of reliability. With the Ritz we have the added advantage of being remembered by both the workshop and the showroom guys owing to the color - Green - which appears to be a very low sold colour - in fact they keep calling us and asking if they can send prospective customers to our house to look at the color in a real work setting , so far we have entertained about 10 - but we get some benefits out of this as well !

Quote:
Oh. Then you can definitely comment on the performance of two Tall Boys (Ritz and Wagon-R) from Maruti Stable.
Old 14th October 2011, 13:02   #72
BHPian

It has been three peaceful months since purchase. The vehicle has clocked around 2900 KM. And I am more than happy (or delighted) with my decision.
Old 14th October 2011, 13:11   #73
Senior - BHPian

WE have just had our first problem crop up - as of the last 2 days there is a noise coming from the suspension everytime it it passes over a speedbreaker - a little "Tak Tak" sound emerging from the driver side wheel bay area.

Quote:
It has been three peaceful months since purchase. The vehicle has clocked around 2900 KM. And I am more than happy (or delighted) with my decision.
Old 14th October 2011, 14:01   #74
BHPian

Quote:
WE have just had our first problem crop up - as of the last 2 days there is a noise coming from the suspension everytime it it passes over a speedbreaker - a little "Tak Tak" sound emerging from the driver side wheel bay area.
Even few other Ritz owners have reported same issue. I might have experienced it a couple of times (or did I?). But thankfully, in general, I have been spared till date.

Did you contact the service station? Please share the updates, so that I will know what to do if I face the same issue.
Old 14th October 2011, 20:24   #75
Senior - BHPian

We will be taking it to the service station soon enough , probably by next weekend if not this one.

The noise currently appears to be just noise , there is no change in the handling of the car and it is only on the breakers that the noise comes , having said that there is no way one will ignore it - i will definitely post an update once i have it checked out in case it helps other members as well.

Quote:
Even few other Ritz owners have reported same issue. I might have experienced it a couple of times (or did I?). But thankfully, in general, I have been spared till date.

Did you contact the service station? Please share the updates, so that I will know what to do if I face the same issue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks