Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2012, 18:04   #91
BHPian

Re: Be"Dazzle'd: Ritz VXi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekkp View Post
Its always nice to see a happy ownership report

considering you have run ~ 8000KM in 6 months time any reason you didnt consider a Ritz in its diesel avatar?

Your inputs would be most welcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by headbanger View Post
"Head vs heart" I would say. During purchase process, head says that the car is not going to travel more than 800km/month. And after purchase, heart will push you to drive the car more an more. I also have Ritz Vxi and has already breached 20k mark within 1 year!!!
@Headbanger: You are spot on!
@Vivek: As Headbanger already mentioned, I thought my daily usage will be less than 1000 KM/Month. In fact, my city running is very low. Most of the distance covered is on the occasional week-end/short/long trips. And due to high seating position and great thigh/back support, you are tempted to take Ritz on long trips even if it's not practical or there are other modes available.
I have even driven it for around 700 KM in a day. (On latest trip, it was 500 KM). And there have been no issues at all! It's a big thing for an amateur driver like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
Hope you had a pleasant stay in Goa. Having driven my brother-in-law's Ritz, I must say that the drive/ride quality for a tall-bodied hatch is top notch. The seats are very comfortable and placing one's foot on the inclined portion below the pedals is a decent substitute for a dead pedal!

The Ritz also feels extremely stable in comparison to my i10.
@Misquitas: Thanks friend! It was a nice trip. I had stayed in Miramar Residency. It was OK. Coincidentally met Team-BHPin AKTARCAR in Panajim Market. Hopefully I will catch you on my next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitayu View Post
Hi Guys!!
I am now a new (and extremely proud!!) owner of a Silver coloured RITX VXI. Much of my decision to buy a Ritz was based on the reviews of Panko and other Ritz petrol owners.
My car is just 2 weeks old, so i guess you can understand how paranoid i am about every aspect of the car.
Yesterday I heard some sound, most probably emitting from my seat belt setup. I remember someone referring to something of that sort in this thread.
COuld you all please advice me on this issue? Does the seat belt have problems that need to be rectified? Since i have my first free servicing in the coming weeks, i think I can get it resolved.
@Amit: I don't think there is any issue. Just check the car tires. There might be few relatively bigger stones stuck. Remove those and the sound will be gone!
Old 3rd April 2012, 19:47   #92
Team-BHP Support

Nice review there! Ritz according me is one of the under-rated cars. We have one in the
family and I absolutely adore it. The way it handles itself on the highways and in the city is a delight. Seating position, ingress/egress is spot on.

Only discomfort which I thought is if the person is not tall, it would be an issue while driving.
Do you find such a situation?

While reading your opening post :
Is it possible that the tick-tick sound would have been because of small pebble/stone getting stuck in the tyre groves? I am very sure you wont be getting this sound now!
Old 3rd April 2012, 20:41   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Nice review there! Ritz according me is one of the under-rated cars. We have one in the
family and I absolutely adore it. The way it handles itself on the highways and in the city is a delight. Seating position, ingress/egress is spot on.

Only discomfort which I thought is if the person is not tall, it would be an issue while driving.
Do you find such a situation?

While reading your opening post :
Is it possible that the tick-tick sound would have been because of small pebble/stone getting stuck in the tyre groves? I am very sure you wont be getting this sound now!
:-) Thanks! Yes. That tick-tick sound was due to pebbles. And as I have said earlier, I am pleasantly surprised due to absolute absence of rattles. The shorter person may find it a bit awkward initially to adjust to front visibility. However, it's just a guess. :-)
Old 4th April 2012, 10:49   #94
BHPian

Dear Panko
Thanks to Team Bhp expertise, have already checked stone chips logged in the tyres. However, I still feel this sound comes from the seat belt clip. Will check it with the service center. Thanks to you ans Schowdhury for the prompt responses.
I must also confess, driving the RITZ is a pleasure. Every time I step on the gas, I thank myself for NOT buying the Wagon R fully loaded.
This car is truly a drivers pet.
Old 19th April 2012, 16:24   #95
BHPian

Good ownership review. I myself bought the Vxi variant a couple of months back, and planning to post my review here sometime soon.
alamtiwana is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th May 2012, 12:46   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamtiwana View Post
Good ownership review. I myself bought the Vxi variant a couple of months back, and planning to post my review here sometime soon.
Congratulations on your purchase! Please post the ownership review soon!
Old 2nd June 2012, 12:17   #97
BHPian

Got the Third Servicing done on a day before yesterday (June 31, 2012). Changed oil and filter. Total Cost: Rs. 1870/-. It was done at Sai Service Station, JM Road, Pune.
Old 29th November 2017, 22:58   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panko View Post
I have attached the pics of JVC steering remote (RM-RK-39) and Anti glare mirror. Image quality is not very good though.
Hey panko, I know it's too late to ask, but can you post a pic of antiglare mirror reflection of vehicles during night? As I am looking for the same for my WagonR, this would really help me in choosing or not.
Many thanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks